wisdom teeth removal change on appearance

it will fuck your looks up obv

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
My wisdom teeth grew in correctly but my dentist want them removed because there are cavities because of me not brushing and she cant reach them.

Should i get them removed or go to another dentist?
I had to remove one because of that reason but I made sure to keep the other one

• So Sad
my cheeks look more hollow after my removal but idk if its cuz of less masseter hypertrophy from not eating much the first 2 weeks but even now a month later they look more hollow

won't really know until later tho
They will stay hollow
-personal experience

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
You can remove it, I removed the top ones and after a few years I removed the bottom ones. At that time, I already read about lookism and had an account on this forum, it didn't change my appearance at all. dont listen to these theories, it wont change nothing in your looks.

Maybe it has some impact on general health, I've seen some dentists who say that these teeth have a role in general health, but I don't know. I am very healthy and rarely get sick.

My jaw and cheekbones are the same width as they were before, absolutely nothing has changed.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
You are saying my zygos will get worse? Bc pretty much everyone says they won’t, as I’ve done a lot of research on this the bone loss, even if it was possible, wouldn’t affect the cheekbones position or protrusion

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Obviously I’m not blaming them but it’s just brutal yk
Yeah, I am glad I never needed orthodontic work at all (I have perfectly straight and white teeth with no braces needed)

However, I do think my parents are more educated on the topic than the avg person, as I think they are more blackpilled than avg (but they are def not blackpilled)

is there even any proof it makes your jaw narrower

Yes, on the long term your bones will atrophy

You have less teeths so less biomechanic effect on your skull

The areas that arent blue will very slowly atrophy

Dachewx

• Woah
Yes, on the long term your bones will atrophy

You have less teeths so less biomechanic effect on your skull

The areas that arent blue will very slowly atrophy

View attachment 2746058
It also depends on if the teeth were ever in use I believe