Are you still developing facially if ur wisdom teeth aren’t all in yet?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
2/4 of my wisdom teeth just started to come in. i just turned 19. would it be typical to see any differences in my lower third as all of them come in and become fully sized? i’d have to imagine there would be a little difference in jaw width no?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, ChadL1te, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
bumping and repping thread cause i wanna know too

• +1
Reactions: klimo
There would be a difference but it would be so slight that its negligible. The fact that your growing wisdom teeth is great in itself though its a good indicator of healthy jaws. Also your probably like 95% of the way there of your full facial development

• +1
Reactions: AySab, atlantean, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
There would be a difference but it would be so slight that its negligible. The fact that your growing wisdom teeth is great in itself though its a good indicator of healthy jaws. Also your probably like 95% of the way there of your full facial development
nice, that 5% could be rlly helpful in a game of millimeters

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and klimo
The fact that your growing wisdom teeth is great in itself though its a good indicator of healthy jaws. Also your probably like 95% of the way there of your full facial development
Not really. I have prominent class 2 growth with recession in both my chin and mandible and I still have my wisdom teeth. I know few moggers who literally never had wisdom teeth to begin with (hypodontia). It's just genetic, bucko.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, ducksoover and klimo
Not really. I have prominent class 2 growth with recession in both my chin and mandible and I still have my wisdom teeth. I know few moggers who literally never had wisdom teeth to begin with (hypodontia). It's just genetic, bucko.
mb i forgot to mention having wisdom teeth WHILE having perfect malloclusion is a good indicator of healthy jaws.

Sorry bout your malocclusion bro, but no its not just genes there are hundreds of epigenetic factors in play, especially for jaw growth.

Also not saying you still cant be a mogger while having below average jaws/no wisdom teeth

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
All 4 of my wisdom teeth got removed in 2020

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, tigrxs, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others
nice, that 5% could be rlly helpful in a game of millimeters
wtf r u doing on this forum nigga, ur a chadlite just go out and slay some puss
stop rotting on this shit forum jfl. most niggas here deffo got body dysmorphia

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
wtf r u doing on this forum nigga, ur a chadlite just go out and slay some puss
stop rotting on this shit forum jfl. most niggas here deffo got body dysmorphia
Believe me grey, we all thought we would dip after looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Sny, STUPIDREFEREES, likenesss and 1 other person
dumb question but how do you know if you have wisdom teeth?

2/4 of my wisdom teeth just started to come in. i just turned 19. would it be typical to see any differences in my lower third as all of them come in and become fully sized? i’d have to imagine there would be a little difference in jaw width no?
no. growth plates that induce facial growth arent linked to wisdom teeth growth. its 2 differents thing

no. growth plates that induce facial growth arent linked to wisdom teeth growth. its 2 differents thing
Wisdom teeth push out your masseters more making ur jaw wider, only by a tiny bit tho

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Did your face collapse and did your jaw got fucked or is that a meme
I was like 16 or 17 at the time and was baby faced so Idek. My face and jaw as of now is fine.
IMG 1317

do you still bonesmash your zygos?

I'm 18y without a signal of widsom teeth