SOCIALMAXXING/NTMAXXING: learn how to become more SOCIAL

S

scarrfxce

Iron
To start off, I embarked on this journey when I was still a sub4 and hadn't fully discovered black pill yet. It's understated how crucial social skills are; for me, socialmaxxing is almost as important as looksmaxxing . It simply required years practice, and now my life has significantly improved because I focused on this before ascending.

This transformation isn't something you can achieve overnight. It's a step-by-step process, all about moving beyond your comfort zone. Begin with small actions—face the things that make you uncomfortable and gradually increase the challenge. If approached correctly, it might take a year or two to reach a point where you feel comfortable engaging with new people.

One of the unexpected catalysts for stepping out of my comfort zone was watching prank YouTubers like JiDion and Lofe, as well as spending time with an extremely sociable friend and learning from his behavior.

A crucial mindset shift involves realizing that people are not as judgmental as you might think. Even if some are, their opinions shouldn't impact your self-esteem. Consider it the same as to someone insulting you on this forum; it's just words that shouldn't affect you.

This mindset also proves beneficial with getting girls. When I started, I was a 17-year-old KHHV. While looks were a significant factor, the following strategies amplified my progress:

Get Over Your Fear of Rejection

This is important not only romantically but also in general. Fear of rejection significantly hinders people, and learning to manage it is incredibly useful. Begin by exposing yourself to potential rejection—talk to people at school, work, or in public, ask your teachers questions or anyone in general because a lot of surprisingly struggle with this including me and this is also where I started. I also started going on ome.tv and just talking to people and trying to pull girls. Obviously a lot of rejections because I was subhuman but this exposure helped desensitize me to the sting of rejection.

Learn to Communicate Your Boundaries in a Healthy Way

As you become more social, it's crucial to communicate your emotions effectively and healthily. Learn to say no and to inform people when they cross your boundaries. How people respond to this can tell you a lot about their character and whether they respect your limits.

Have a Good Grasp of Psychology

Starting with attachment theory can greatly enhance your understanding of relationships. As you delve deeper, having a broad knowledge of psychology—especially concerning mental illnesses—can reveal people's vulnerabilities. This knowledge can be used either to manipulate or to assist others, depending on your approach.

Be More Empathetic and Sympathetic: Enhancing Emotional Intelligence

In a world where connections are vital yet elusive, mastering empathy and sympathy is crucial. Empathy helps us understand and share the feelings of others, while sympathy allows us to express concern for their struggles.

Developing Empathy​

1. Active Listening: Listen intently without planning your response, focusing on understanding others' perspectives and emotions.

2. Perspective-Taking: Put yourself in another's shoes, considering their background and emotional state.

3. Open-Mindedness: Approach interactions without judgment, recognizing and setting aside your biases.

Enhancing Sympathy​

1. Expressing Concern: Acknowledge others' distress with expressions of concern, such as saying, “I’m sorry you’re going through this.”

2. Offering Support: Provide tangible help or emotional support when needed.

3. Kind Gestures: Small acts of kindness, like a smile or kind word, can significantly impact someone's day.

Integrating These Qualities Daily​

1. Reflective Practice: Reflect on your interactions and how you responded to emotional needs.

2. Education: Engage with materials that explore the emotional experiences of others to broaden your understanding.

3. Mindfulness: Cultivate mindfulness to improve awareness of your own and others' emotions.

Benefits​

Enhancing empathy and sympathy improves personal relationships and contributes to more fulfilling relationships. These skills aid in conflict resolution and increase overall emotional well-being.

The Critical Role of Body Language in Communication

Probably one of the most important points here. I've pulled girl with my body language only. Body language is a powerful tool in interpersonal interactions, often speaking louder than words. Understanding and mastering body language can dramatically enhance your ability to communicate and connect with others. Here are some essential tips to improve your non-verbal communication skills:

Mastering Positive Body Language​

1. Expressive Smiles: Learning to smile in a warm and comforting way can make a significant difference. Even if natural smiles are challenging, practicing a slight, friendly smirk when engaging with others can make you appear more attentive and approachable.

2. Adjust Your Resting Face: If you have a resting face that might be perceived as unfriendly or harsh, working to soften your expression can be crucial. A welcoming resting face can make you more approachable and less intimidating.

3. Practice Good Posture: Good posture is not just beneficial for your health; it also impacts how people perceive you. Adopting a confident, open posture can convey confidence and openness (e.g., Posturemax Guide).

Developing a Relatable Personality​

1. Observe and Adapt: Pay attention to what the normies like and how the social butterflies act as well as behaviors in your environment. Developing a personality that resonates with most people, such as being laid-back and humorous, can help in forming connections.

2. Eliminate Shame: Shame is a profoundly limiting emotion. Learning to recognize and discard feelings of shame can free you to grow and develop more healthily. Working through shame allows for more genuine and uninhibited interactions.

Advanced Social Skills​

Managing Group Interactions: Once you're comfortable with one-on-one interactions, the next step is to learn how to split your attention effectively in group settings. This skill is essential for making friends in larger groups where many conversations happen simultaneously. Showing that you can listen and engage with multiple people at once will make you a valued member of any social circle and often leads to more personal relationships with more people in big friend groups.

• +1
Reactions: Phronesis, ivan karamazov and Angutoid
onlie works when MTN+

Did it when I was fat, smelly and ugly :feelswat: