wisdom teeth removal change on appearance

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
got told my upper 2 wisdom teeth need to be removed, will it have an impact on my face? im 26 turning 27 soon

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel and Ricky212
Yes, wisdom teeth removal causes a fairly significant amount of bone resorption/loss

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, 5'7 zoomer, horizontallytall and 10 others

I would steer clear of wisdom teeth removal. It’s a scheme to get money from you 90% of the time

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigLooks22, TechnoBoss and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and thereallegend
stop seeing the dentist who said that

go see an airway orthodontist instead

my wisdom teeth grew in crooked will probably get them removed for convenience

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, TechnoBoss, Ricky212 and 2 others
over if u have impacted wisdom teeth tbh. genetic defect indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, aleksander and Dicktator

View attachment 2730091

I would steer clear of wisdom teeth removal. It’s a scheme to get money from you 90% of the time
the stuff you linked is not about wisdom teeth removal

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
People on this forum are so retarded and annoying and feel entitled to information without being bothered
you claim something every dentists and numerous studies say is not true, of course i ask you for proof fucking retard jfl

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jaded, Eternal_ and Deleted member 51465
you claim something every dentists and numerous studies say is not true, of course i ask you for proof fucking retard jfl
Would you amputate your pinky fingers? Surely you don't need those right?

How about your appendux and galbladder as well? Why not give it to me for free so I can sell it?

This is what you sound like.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, St.TikTokcel, Jarate and 1 other person
the stuff you linked is not about wisdom teeth removal
It is about the extraction of any tooth considering that they all lead to bone loss. Click on the full article and read the intro and its citations dumbass.

Go ahead and remove all 32 of your teeth

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and thereallegend
as long as they aren't causing pain you should be fine

It is about the extraction of any tooth considering that they all lead to bone loss. Click on the full article and read the intro and its citations dumbass.

Go ahead and remove all 32 of your teeth
wisdom teeth removal is an extraction idiot
you guys are retards

this study does not even specify which tooth got removed. its well known that removing molars without a bone graft will change your face shape.

give me one single study about the appearance changing and/or bone loss after wisdom tooth removal low iq retards

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and Earth Dollar
you guys are retards

this study does not even specify which tooth got removed. its well known that removing molars without a bone graft will change your face shape.

give me one single study about the appearance changing and/or bone loss after wisdom tooth removal low iq retards
As a matter of fact, I agree with you. Please go and remove your wisdom teeth—all 4 of them.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, TheMaxxer333 and thereallegend
As a matter of fact, I agree with you. Please go and remove your wisdom teeth—all 4 of them.
its easy being sarcastic instead of actually bringing up a proper proof for your claims

that being said if you believe in science that much, why are you religious? doesnt science disprove the bible in pretty much every way?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, IAMNOTANINCEL, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
its easy being sarcastic instead of actually bringing up a proper proof for your claims

that being said if you believe in science that much, why are you religious? doesnt science disprove the bible in pretty much every way?
it doesn't matter what tooth gets removed

it all negatively affects facial form and function

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
I won’t but it means ur skull doesn’t have enough room for natural teeth growth

Something very common nowadays with us due to our diet ur skull is already formed

Luckily mine fits all the wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, thereallegend and buflek
I won’t but it means ur skull doesn’t have enough room for natural teeth growth

Something very common nowadays with us due to our diet ur skull is already formed

Luckily mine fits all the wisdom teeth
ye they look straight as fuck too im not sure if they tried to scam me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
My wisdom teeth grew in correctly but my dentist want them removed because there are cavities because of me not brushing and she cant reach them.

Should i get them removed or go to another dentist?

View attachment 2730091

• +1
Reactions: buflek
it doesn't matter what tooth gets removed

it all negatively affects facial form and function
so why does every single site on the internet claim ur appearance doesnt change after wisdom tooth removal, my dentist just said the same + even guys on older threads on here say it?

only in very rare cases you need a bone graft/implant.

• Ugh..
My wisdom teeth grew in correctly but my dentist want them removed because there are cavities because of me not brushing and she cant reach them.

Should i get them removed or go to another dentist?
your dentist office is scamming you

your dentist sounds lazy jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
got told my upper 2 wisdom teeth need to be removed, will it have an impact on my face? im 26 turning 27 soon
I had wisdoms extracted a long time ago, so far, I have witnessed no facial changes.

If anything, my jaw and zygos are better than before (but this is most likely due to debloating, I looked the same before the extractions when debloated). My forward growth is the exact same too.

Forum chads like @Amnesia and @pneumocystosis have also had wisdoms removed, and are still chads.

However, I have seen cases where it does change the face, so make sure to be careful with it. I would look into bone grafting, but idk much about it, so do your own research on it and talk to your ortho about it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, buflek and thereallegend
Obviously not.

You probably met people who had there wisdom teeth removed.

Did they look different afterwards? Obviously not

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NarrowBones, buflek, thereallegend and 1 other person
Obviously not.

You probably met people who had there wisdom teeth removed.

Did they look different afterwards? Obviously not
85-90% of ppl get wisdoms removed I think, yet 85-90% of ppl aren’t completely recessed and boneless

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Eternal_ and thereallegend
my cheeks look more hollow after my removal but idk if its cuz of less masseter hypertrophy from not eating much the first 2 weeks but even now a month later they look more hollow

won't really know until later tho

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and chadintraining
ANY TOOTH EXTRACTION IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO AVOID IT.

FIN

• Love it
ANY TOOTH EXTRACTION IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO AVOID IT.

FIN
What’s if you remove a tooth so you have space for another one to come in?

why ugh react? Literally could never tell the difference. Just speaking from experience. show pictures of the face changing then
i descended hard from orthodontics (wisdom teeth removal, braces, elastics)

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
i descended hard from orthodontics (wisdom teeth removal, braces, elastics)
well braces and elastics are known for cucking you

braces narrow your bite/palate and elastics recess you by pulling your maxilla back

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NarrowBones, thereallegend, chadintraining and 1 other person
well braces and elastics are known for cucking you

braces narrow your bite/palate and elastics recess you by pulling your maxilla back
thousands of dollars over the years and teeth/mouth pain/wire stabbing the inside of my mouth just to make me more recessed fml

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, chadintraining and buflek
thousands of dollars over the years and teeth/mouth pain/wire stabbing the inside of my mouth just to make me more recessed fml
its all a good system to make more money

later they want you to get jaw surgerie or stuff like a palate expander with surgery assistance etc

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend, chadintraining and yeeyeeslayer

later they want you to get jaw surgerie or stuff like a palate expander with surgery assistance etc
I was a child and my mom forced me to what can I do, I was blackpilled at the time and knew it was bad but couldn’t do anything about it 🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and buflek

I have different type of braces , made my palate wider

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and buflek
It’s over, I have to remove my top two as they are apparently growing crooked, I’m going to become ugly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, St.TikTokcel and buflek
It’s over, I have to remove my top two as they are apparently growing crooked, I’m going to become ugly.
i informed myself good. top ones have 0 impact on ur face. if ur still worried, ask for a bone graft

i informed myself good. top ones have 0 impact on ur face. if ur still worried, ask for a bone graft
It won’t make my eyes worse? Or zygos worse? Idc about my jaw I just want my eyes to stay the same.

It won’t make my eyes worse? Or zygos worse? Idc about my jaw I just want my eyes to stay the same.
no, as far as i read it doesnt do shit. especislly the upper ones

I had my bottoms removed too and it had no impact on my face, still have a wide and well developed jaw

• +1
I have never had any other orthodontic work however, I never needed it

• +1
I was a child and my mom forced me to what can I do, I was blackpilled at the time and knew it was bad but couldn’t do anything about it 🤷‍♂️
Most parents have no idea about this kind of thing

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer