3 quick and easy tests of subhumanity

C

CopeIsReal

"To rope or not to rope"
Test 1.: Fist-to-eye
Hold your fist up to your eye socket. If it touches your eye, you have subhuman infraorbitals.
Your failo will absolutely disgust women and they will want to never make eye contact.
Screenshot 20191115 215556 Gallery

Test 2.: Lower third
Put the upper end of your index finger to the tip of your nose and put the lower end of your index finger to the chin. Do your lips touch your finger ? If yes, you are subhumanly recessed and women will never consider you masculine.

Test 3.: Frame size
Wrap your index finger and thumb around your wrist. If your fingers overlap, unironically kill yourself, you are the lowest of genetic trash. If they barely touch, you're a subhuman. If there is a gap inbetween, congratulations you're a big framed jock.
Screenshot 20191115 220555 Google

That being said, here are some painless and quick methods to suicide:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 2426 and 7 others
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• +1
Reactions: lmfao, LordNorwood and Vitruvian
jfl if you have big hands then you are subhuman according to this genius. knuckle too big, touches eye. fingers too long, wraps wrist. fingers too fat, touches lip.

jfl if you have big hands then you are subhuman according to this genius. knuckle too big, touches eye. fingers too long, wraps wrist. fingers too fat, touches lip.

keep coping, your denial of your subhumanity is comically funny
20191115 221707

"I have big fingers bro"

Downloadfile 1 1k

You gonna call my 8(more or less) inch wrists Subhuman?

Passed every test unironically

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Vitruvian
JFL at this guide :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Rasputin
so it's over

I passed. Am I Gandy now?

Quick notification inb4 all the aspies who pass think they are Chad if they pass. If you pass, it means you are not subhuman. It doesn't automatically mean you're a Chad.

Test 3.: Frame size
Wrap your index finger and thumb around your wrist. If your fingers overlap, unironically kill yourself, you are the lowest of genetic trash. If they barely touch, you're a subhuman. If there is a gap inbetween, congratulations you're a big framed jock.

stupid test tbh, my fingers overlap but i have a 24" bideltoid frame

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqcel, Pietrosiek, Vitruvian and 2 others
i dont understand the first one

2nd tesst is jew backed ortoganci profile biased

3rd test is bullshit. frame is more important in shoulder width to hips

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and ZyzzReincarnate
24 bideltoid? Sure you do dude, Arnold Schwarzenegger was 25-26 jfl on massive roids
a 2 inch difference is alot once you get up this high. building medial delts takes years and years of training + roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 1551
a 2 inch difference is alot once you get up this high. building medial delts takes years and years of training + roids
How do you have 24 wtfff, years of training and roids?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
fucking lol at caring about wrist size, this is why nobody takes incels seriously

Shoulder width is far more important

not a single letter entered my retina

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and TsarTsar444
kill yourself greycel

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Tf how u passed 2 wit nigga Lips ?
exactly what I mean jew orthoganic profile biased test.

keep crying for my forward growth and big lips
OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Overjetcel299, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
passed

where mah bitches already

EASILY PASSED SON!

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
passed 1 and 2. I am a wristlet manlet pretty boy

Fuark I fail them all, its over

Damn. I failed all

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
exactly what I mean jew orthoganic profile biased test.

keep crying for my forward growth and big lips
OP

if you were forward grown your chin would be prominent enough to make your finger not touch your lips so keep coping.

if you were forward grown your chin would be prominent enough to make your finger not touch your lips so keep coping.
major cope. I am forward grown the max I can be for my cranium which is PLS 1+

major cope. I am forward grown the max I can be for my cranium which is PLS 1+

I have full big lips myself so I don't see why I would be coping

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
idk what I mean to say is that it cant be entirely true

You're right actually, but the majority on here is thin to medium size lipped so I had to make the test as widely rangeable as possible if that makes sense

You're right actually, but the majority on here is thin to medium size lipped so I had to make the test as widely rangeable as possible if that makes sense
fair enough. but tbh the jut test is more legit

fair enough. but tbh the jut test is more legit

depends ngl, most guys on here coping at the wrist size test when it's literally a bone density and mass indicator
Screenshot 20191115 223307 Chrome

depends ngl, most guys on here coping at the wrist size test when it's literally a bone density and mass indicator
View attachment 165111
I feel like its also age related too tbh. stuff like that can grow into mid 20s and is increased by hgh.

which afaik isnt androgenic.

I feel like its also age related too tbh. stuff like that can grow into mid 20s and is increased by hgh.

which afaik isnt androgenic.

legit, male faces grow significantly until age 25 then the growth rate continues but much less significantly until the fucking 50s.
That's why bone remodeling through pressure is actually a legit theory

legit, male faces grow significantly until age 25 then the growth rate continues but much less significantly until the fucking 50s.
That's why bone remodeling through pressure is actually a legit theory
preassure where tho?

preassure where tho?

pressure applied to the maxilla, humans see two things in facial downgrowth: age and deformitiy.
Age sindicates infertility (obvsly), we aee drawn to sexually dimorphic traits that indicate fertility.
But why is downgrowth an indicator for age in downgrowth ? Because of gravity. Gravity is a constant force thats pulling your face down so the logical counteraction to that would be applying pressure onto the opposite direction so on your maxilla.

pressure applied to the maxilla, humans see two things in facial downgrowth: age and deformitiy.
Age sindicates infertility (obvsly), we aee drawn to sexually dimorphic traits that indicate fertility.
But why is downgrowth an indicator for age in downgrowth ? Because of gravity. Gravity is a constant force thats pulling your face down so the logical counteraction to that would be applying pressure onto the opposite direction so on your maxilla.
if lorss is right about maxilla sutures at 12 that could be why I ascended

I feel like you are right about countouring downard growth being possible but I dont think the gravity causes donwswing
I dont think age has anything to do with it tbh
when it comes the older = more downward grown.