3 Situations Where People Mentioned My Shoes. Is It Because They're Nice Shoes? Or Is It Because They Know I'm Wearing 3 Inch lifts? [3 Quick Stories]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Last 2 foids i met, i wore 3 inch lifts, with 1.5 inch trainers.

these balenciaga trainers cos they give extra boost along with the lifts

theyre like this but a bit nicer design/colour

and the shoes look a bit unique/ nice imo

but theres 3 situations that made me think people know im wearing 3 inch lifts(despite it doesnt look obvious in the mirror to me)

1. i was walking around town by myself buying something, and some guy walked past me and whispered "nice shoes". and idk if he actually liked my shoes cos theyre expensive and different, or whether u can tell im wearing 3 inch lifts

2. i was walking around with a foid, who was like 1 inch taller than me outside, even while i was wearing 1.5 inch trainers+3inch lifts.
and there was 2 girls walking behind us while we were walking through town, and they were in hysterics laughing for like 5 minutes behind us, and it went really awkward for me and the girl because we both felt like they were laughing at us. so idk if they were laughing that shes taller than me, or laughing cos they could tell im wearing 3 inch lifts, or both? or neither? idk?

3. i was at a hotel with another foid(korean girl) and we went to the swimming pool at the hotel, then in the gym together. and some guy walked past me and said where are ur shoes from with a lad cheeky smile on his face, kinda like he actually liked me shoes, but maybe also like he knew i was wearing lifts, and i said balenciaga . so im not sure whether he actualyl liked my shoes or whether he was taking the piss

considering i wear jeans that cover my ankle, and theyre reallyyy not obvious in the mirror to me at all. i look and walk normally.

do these peopel actually like my shoes cos they're kinda nice or different? and the 2 girls laughing behind us was a coincidence? or can they tell im wearing 3 inch lifts?

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23391 and 6 others
1. he liked your shoes
2. if they knew that you were frauding with lifts.. they would snitch you.. girls really like to put people down and they are evil
3. he would probably comment on your height if he knew.. he was just miring probably

balenciagas are known to be expensive + to add a lot of height... so people will naturally comment on them

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, kuroro, niqfan625 and 6 others
they look nice

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
1. he liked your shoes
2. if they knew that you were frauding with lifts.. they would snitch you.. girls really like to put people down and they are evil
3. he would probably comment on your height if he knew.. he was just miring probably

balenciagas are known to be expensive + to add a lot of height... so people will naturally comment on them
they look nice
do u think maybe im just paranoid then?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
fuck them, you can even tell them yes im wearing shoe lifts fuck u gon do about it,tell them u dgaf if they think ur insecure abuot height and that you do wtf u want

on other side dw they look nice ;))

• JFL
yes... if you wear something to cover your ankles and you not walking funny... there is no way people will find out

fuck them, you can even tell them yes im wearing shoe lifts fuck u gon do about it,tell them u dgaf if they think ur insecure abuot height and that you do wtf u want

on other side dw they look nice ;))
just ignore him

yes... if you wear something to cover your ankles and you not walking funny... there is no way people will find out
idk maybe i do walk funny. its hard to tell. maybe i should record myself walking outside

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022
idk maybe i do walk funny. its hard to tell. maybe i should record myself walking outside
you probably don't also girls when they are walking together are 90% just laughing.. maybe they were just laughing because they were imaging you+the girl together or smth... i feel like they would be disgusted with you if they knew you were wearing lifts , def not laughing

• +1
frauding 4.5 inches is ridiculous

everyone thinks you're retarded

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, kuroro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
A problem I’ll never have. But we’ll see after I get a fake plastic jaw, if guys will come up to me and whisper ‘nice jaw‘ jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Economical, garoupilled_ and 7 others

normies all gain 1 inch from their shoes

my shoes are 1.5 inches. so im only gaining .5 inch from my shoes, then 3 inch lifts

so only really gaining 3.5 inches over normies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and ccwarrior
post pic of you wearing them

they were mirin your shoes

3 inch lifts :lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad

It's extremely obvious due to his short limbs. JFL at people gaslighting him, this forum has become reddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ccwarrior and Deleted member 26859
A problem I’ll never have. But we’ll see after I get a fake plastic jaw, if guys will come up to me and whisper ‘nice jaw‘ jfl
You fantasize some gay shit bruv innit

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
I usue lifts even tho im 6'4, to extra mog the civilians

They probably didn't notice. I've been wearing for 6 years and never been called out only my Mum knows.

I was convinced my closest friend must know but then one day he was like "check out these things called lifts you can put in your shoes :soy::soy: maybe I'll buy some". So even he was oblivious

• JFL
How the hell did you manage to walk properly with 3 inch lifts in balenciaga triple s?

How the hell did you manage to walk properly with 3 inch lifts in balenciaga triple s?
idk, its not that bad. except long distance walking hurts a lot

They literally all knew, everyone does. These were the only instances where people were obvious about it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 26859
"they're not that obvious"

~Amnesia while tippytoeing in the gym barely being able to prevent himself from tripping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and becomingnearperfect
idk, its not that bad. except long distance walking hurts a lot
Sorry to say but I believe they know, I own the same shoe and 3 inch lifts in them would look ridiculous even with the proper jeans covering

• So Sad
What brand of lifts do you wear?
The standard ones give barely 5 cm even with all the added layers

Depends how tall you are. If you’re 6’1 atleast you have good proportions and limb length to do it.

Otherwise you have short torso and limbs to fraud extremely much. But if you can’t notice yourself people wouldn’t either. Normies don’t know much about frauding with lifts.

Last 2 foids i met, i wore 3 inch lifts, with 1.5 inch trainers.

these balenciaga trainers cos they give extra boost along with the lifts

View attachment 2362992theyre like this but a bit nicer design/colour

and the shoes look a bit unique/ nice imo

but theres 3 situations that made me think people know im wearing 3 inch lifts(despite it doesnt look obvious in the mirror to me)

1. i was walking around town by myself buying something, and some guy walked past me and whispered "nice shoes". and idk if he actually liked my shoes cos theyre expensive and different, or whether u can tell im wearing 3 inch lifts

2. i was walking around with a foid, who was like 1 inch taller than me outside, even while i was wearing 1.5 inch trainers+3inch lifts.
and there was 2 girls walking behind us while we were walking through town, and they were in hysterics laughing for like 5 minutes behind us, and it went really awkward for me and the girl because we both felt like they were laughing at us. so idk if they were laughing that shes taller than me, or laughing cos they could tell im wearing 3 inch lifts, or both? or neither? idk?

3. i was at a hotel with another foid(korean girl) and we went to the swimming pool at the hotel, then in the gym together. and some guy walked past me and said where are ur shoes from with a lad cheeky smile on his face, kinda like he actually liked me shoes, but maybe also like he knew i was wearing lifts, and i said balenciaga . so im not sure whether he actualyl liked my shoes or whether he was taking the piss

considering i wear jeans that cover my ankle, and theyre reallyyy not obvious in the mirror to me at all. i look and walk normally.

do these peopel actually like my shoes cos they're kinda nice or different? and the 2 girls laughing behind us was a coincidence? or can they tell im wearing 3 inch lifts?
They knew.

The way you walked was probably really unnatural looking.

You should take a video of you walking with and without the shoes.

But dunno cos I don’t know enough about the story

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
they can tell & lmao at wearing that shit & it's over