"ARE YOU WEARING PLATFORMS?" LIFTS STORY

lebesgue

lebesgue

sexy htn (with BB cream)
Almost got caught frauding with ONE inch lifts. Was playing a game with my friend in class where one person gets an advantage if they are shorter and my friend asked people in the class to measure us. We were put side by side and then one of them told us to take off our shoes...

Then a girl was like "HE SHRUNK" and asked if I was wearing platforms (while talking was all over the place) and came walking towards me. I then quietly said I had to go and walked away toward the teacher to go the bathroom and escaped getting solidly caught. I saved myself, but she's definitely suspicious and so are the others.

What do I do?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Polar, blmratiopiggypoop, Lonenely sigma and 19 others
They all laughed at you when you went to the bathroom btw, You made it giga obvious

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Colin, Lonenely sigma, TheRagingBull and 18 others
this is what i told to every height fag here

LIFTZ ARE LOW IQ COPE
Most low IQ copes are short term copes that you think you can sustain forever at the beginning until you realize how unrealistic it is long term. I'm just a stupid kid I guess...

Lifts should only be used in environments like clubs

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and efidescontinuado
They all laughed at you when you went to the bathroom btw, You made it giga obvious
Not gonna lie the situation was like all over the place, her comment didn't get emphasized and they immediately started talking about other stuff. I came back and got no reactions so...

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, schizo echochamber, capybara and 1 other person
I saved myself, but she's definitely suspicious and so are the others.

What do I do?
nigga you didnt save urself they caged at you then bluepilled and decided not to make fun of you for it because your obviously a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, soover4me, mog_or_be_mogged and 4 others
nigga you didnt save urself they caged at you then bluepilled and decided not to make fun of you for it because your obviously a faggot
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
How should I have handled the situation better?

you didnt save shit retard HAHAHAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, the BULL, VolcelFTW and 4 others
Bet that girl wears heels in her free time

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
i wear flat feet arches in my shoes which give me another inch on top of my shoes already giving me an inch
easy situation for me, just say oh i have flat feet these arches and shoes are good for me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, lebesgue, mirrormogger and 1 other person
I edited the text to make it more accurate.

i wear flat feet arches in my shoes which give me another inch on top of my shoes already giving me an inch
easy situation for me, just say oh i have flat feet these arches and shoes are good for me
Link?

They didnt notice when I left. I made stealthy steps then hid in the classroom like an agent for a while before leaving (Rate my cope).

honestly you should kill the girl to make a statement

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and efidescontinuado
honestly you should kill the girl to make a statement
I should date her for long enough to change her mind and those involved about me, then dump her when the group is no longer in any contact (its highschool)

Almost got caught frauding with ONE inch lifts. Was playing a game with my friend in class where one person gets an advantage if they are shorter and my friend asked people in the class to measure us. We were put side by side and then one of them told us to take off our shoes...

Then a girl was like "HE SHRUNK" and asked if I was wearing platforms (while talking was all over the place) and came walking towards me. I then quietly said I had to go and walked away toward the teacher to go the bathroom and escaped getting solidly caught. I saved myself, but she's definitely suspicious and so are the others.

What do I do?
you did not save yourself bro they all knew sorry but you are cooked

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
jfl u willingly took your shoes off while wearing lifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and efidescontinuado
Nigga wore lifts around people hes gonna see everyday retarded asf u deserve that

Nah I was forced to by the situation
tell them ur feet stink or u were in an accident and now ur foot is deformed and you hate all of them for making you mention it ;)

tell them ur feet stink or u were in an accident and now ur foot is deformed and you hate all of them for making you mention it ;)
Im gonna try to ignore it, move on, and make smarter choices.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Nigga wore lifts around people hes gonna see everyday retarded asf u deserve that
Its an addiction. You have immediate access to "height" and you don't wanna stop using it. I was planning on doing it for special occasions, but here I am. I have a different attitude when im not wearing them too. It fucking sucks

just said you had flat foot and they were orthopedic
Think Im gonna invest in the orthopedic ones, put them on top, and show proof.

just said you had flat foot and they were orthopedic
but bring it up later on and casually. also say that I was embarassed because it adds a little bit of height. How does this sound?

nobody cares about an inch

they forgot about this already, be low inhib and carry on, or you think they are talking about this rn? jfl

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
nobody cares about an inch

they forgot about this already, be low inhib and carry on, or you think they are talking about this rn? jfl
I wanna think this, but if you look at the replies your opinion is very uncommon. Normies are very bored tbh

be grateful this didnt happen to you while you were undressing with a girl you managed to take home....
this has never happpened to me and wont for a while so

gonna make up a story about bad feet health.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Mogged by my recent incident

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
you already fucked up

you shouldve said it in that exact moment

its too late nigga , sorry
Should I still do it just in case they bring it up again or it gets spread to others and they confront me about it? Its not like im frauding 7 cm.

Mogged by my recent incident

Honestly Id prefer this

What do I do?
Wear sock lifts, niggas living in 2016, get a proper sock lift which looks natural, you wont regret it, you can take off shoes and still fraud height

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Wear sock lifts, niggas living in 2016, get a proper sock lift which looks natural, you wont regret it, you can take off shoes and still fraud height
Which ones do you use? I have been putting my normal shoe lifts in socks but they are pretty uncomfortable

The second she said that you should of punched her directly in her nose and let her know you won’t tolerate that disrespect. Guarantee she wouldn’t bring it up again

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
lol i wear 2 inches to school + airforces
if that happened to me :feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular