$300 True Mirror

Fiqh

Fiqh

Ahlul Sunnah

I remember you bought a true mirror for around $300 ($200 + shipping).

How was it, do you think it was a worthwhile investment? How different it is in comparison to a normal mirror? Did you get used to your new reflection? What advice would you have?

@MakinItHappen

I remember you bought a true mirror for around $300 (£200 + shipping).

How was it, do you think it was a worthwhile investment? How different it is in comparison to a normal mirror? Did you get used to your new reflection? What advice would you have?

@MakinItHappen

100% yes. I intend on buying the full size one that can hang on my new apartment's wall. My friends were freaked out when they saw themselves, my girl couldn't recognise herself and started commenting on features she never recognised she'd had.

I think it's a very worthwhile investment. Self-awareness is a key and crucial ingredient to success in life.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, BoredPrince, Mainstream and 1 other person
100% yes. I intend on buying the full size one that can hang on my new apartment's wall. My friends were freaked out when they saw themselves, my girl couldn't recognise herself and started commenting on features she never recognised she'd had.

I think it's a very worthwhile investment. Self-awareness is a key and crucial ingredient to success in life.
How come you didn't buy those cheap ones off of Amazon like @Kristin?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Which cheap ones?

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

I want to buy it too, but 300 for a mirror is too expensive tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince