3000 dollars is what I need .

Deepraj7

Deepraj7

Silver
To live a good life , looksmaxxing for the next 4 years (getting a job after 4 years) in my shithole.
Where and how to earn that much and live stressless?
Legit replies only

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
faggot what do u want, do u want us to give u 3k or something

Made 3k yesterday selling drugs, cope faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
To live a good life , looksmaxxing for the next 4 years (getting a job after 4 years) in my shithole.
Legit replies only
3k isn't much at all. How will it change your life?

• +1
3k isn't much at all. How will it change your life?
Is enough to buy high quality skin and hair care for the next 4 years ... Which is what I need in the upcoming years.
After these few years, I will get a job and don't need to earn money online

• JFL
Reactions: ymb
Made 3k yesterday selling drugs, cope faggot
nigga stop the larping, people in india dont have 3k if u fucking add up the whole countries GDP and net worth of people there

• +1
Reactions: turkmaxxer and subanimal
Legit replies only
If you really have any sort of potential getting lean + tret + facial cleanser + working out is enough

Keep coping 3k wont ascend your best bet is study and migrate to a white country and work as a doctor or something. You can get BBW white wife if you have money and no self respect

Is enough to buy high quality skin and hair care for the next 4 years ... Which is what I need in the upcoming years.
After these few years, I will get a job and don't need to earn money online
Waste of money if you ask me. Imagining if every man had the same sort of values. There'd be no Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great, there'd be no prominent gangsters like my idol Semion Mogilevich. And trust me, great seducers like Casanova would have never existed either.

nigga stop the larping, people in india dont have 3k if u fucking add up the whole countries GDP and net worth of people there

IMG 7483
cope faggot

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
If you really have any sort of potential getting lean + tret + facial cleanser + working out is enough

Keep coping 3k wont ascend your best bet is study and migrate to a white country and work as a doctor or something. You can get BBW white wife if you have money and no self respect
The thing is tret and cleanser is cheap af here even for indian standards , but the sunscreen , a good quality sunscreen is expensive from an indian point of view. And a good skincare will actually ascend me 2 points atleast. Coloring is key in South Asian countries.
I'm studying here and will try to do better things , but as of now , I still need to study here for a few years before thinking of even moving out

Waste of money if you ask me. Imagining if every man had the same sort of values. There'd be no Napoleon Bonaparte, Alexander the Great, there'd be no prominent gangsters like my idol Semion Mogilevich. And trust me, great seducers like Casanova would have never existed either.
Dude , they were rich people and 3k is the barest minimum I will need to survive here. I ain't thriving with this little money . But still

The thing is tret and cleanser is cheap af here even for indian standards , but the sunscreen , a good quality sunscreen is expensive from an indian point of view. And a good skincare will actually ascend me 2 points atleast. Coloring is key in South Asian countries.
I'm studying here and will try to do better things , but as of now , I still need to study here for a few years before thinking of even moving out
Sunscreen won't do shit no offence

Having caucasian features and an even skintone is ideal for indian guys. Grooming and working out too. Having fair skin also helps alot in most cases.

Sunscreen won't do shit no offence

Having caucasian features and an even skintone is ideal for indian guys. Grooming and working out too. Having fair skin also helps alot in most cases.
You are right. And thus the sunscreen is needed. Sun is awfuly harsh here and tret without sunscreen will make me look like a Nigerian . I have boyish features and needs to skinmax asap

You are right. And thus the sunscreen is needed. Sun is awfuly harsh here and tret without sunscreen will make me look like a Nigerian . I have boyish features and needs to skinmax asap
I live in hot country too

Try sunscreen + kojic acid + tret at night.

Skin coloring is very important. Im mixed chinese indian so I have much fairer skin and despite looking like an incel, I've had many admirers. In any Asian country white skin with caucasian features + money + height in that order is law

• +1
I live in hot country too

Try sunscreen + kojic acid + tret at night.

Skin coloring is very important. Im mixed chinese indian so I have much fairer skin and despite looking like an incel, I've had many admirers. In any Asian country white skin with caucasian features + money + height in that order is law
Thanks. I will start this week with the money that I have currently now . Thanks again for the info

IMG 6264
AYO THIS INDIAN NIGGA IZZA SCAMMER, HE’s ACTING LIKE HE NEEDS IDEAS BUT DEEP DOWN HE WANTS SOMEONE TO DONATE OUTTA SYMPATHY.
HE PREVIOUSLY DID MULTIPLE THREADS LIKE DESE.

Shame on you faggot. :feelsautistic:
@sub5c3l

@brucewayne78

Last edited:
View attachment 2840166AYO THIS INDIAN NIGGA IZZA SCAMMER, HE’s ACTING LIKE HE NEEDS IDEAS BUT DEEP DOWN HE WANTS SOMEONE TO DONATE OUTTA SYMPATHY.

@sub5c3l

@brucewayne78
I did give them 10 dollars for a bat from my guide, it's not like I'm broke . I have money, around 200 dollars but not enough to sustain me for 4 years, can't going around giving 50 from my guide to them . But all chill. Also I have a single post about that.

Don't go around and spread your bullshit everywhere .

• Ugh..
View attachment 2840166AYO THIS INDIAN NIGGA IZZA SCAMMER, HE’s ACTING LIKE HE NEEDS IDEAS BUT DEEP DOWN HE WANTS SOMEONE TO DONATE OUTTA SYMPATHY.

@sub5c3l

@brucewayne78
Plus don't need someone to donate what ? 3k dollars , fuck you ... Why would someone give me 3k from their guide. ? I don't expect this from anybody

• Ugh..
Dude , they were rich people and 3k is the barest minimum I will need to survive here. I ain't thriving with this little money . But still
All of them aside from Alexander the Great came from pretty much nothing. And you weren't talking about survival. You were talking about pampering yourself with high quality products that won't do you no good.