How to get over not getting laid in high school

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
Even after ascending ? Some people will say I am larping but I am succesful with women after 4 years of looksmaxing and enhancing my status and money ( prestigious job, prestigious university... ).

But I still think about the past, my oneitis ( she is ltb nowadays if not sub 5 ) and pretty much the fact I wasn't getting laid in my teens prior to geomaxxing to big cities ( I am not fully white and rural areas are brutal jfl ). Am I going to recover one day ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid, fukmylyf, normie_joe and 1 other person
Even after ascending ? Some people will say I am larping but I am succesful with women after 4 years of looksmaxing and enhancing my status and money ( prestigious job, prestigious university... ).

But I still think about the past, my oneitis ( she is ltb nowadays if not sub 5 ) and pretty much the fact I wasn't getting laid in my teens prior to geomaxxing to big cities ( I am not fully white and rural areas are brutal jfl ). Am I going to recover one day ?
No man, it’s brootal

probably not , abused dog syndrome is a soul trait. you cant change the soul with reasoning or argumnets

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

I got laid in my high school days and wound up in this shithole, so that ain't your issue chief.

probably not , abused dog syndrome is a soul trait. you cant change the soul with reasoning or argumnets
I didn't know it had a name. I'm cooked jfl I wish black people never got enslaved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SwissSubhuman and BrahminBoss
i don't think you ever recover from that tbh. I have a pretty high body count at this point and i still get triggered when i see teens

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i don't think you ever recover from that tbh. I have a pretty high body count at this point and i still get triggered when i see teens
Honestly I messed with a few teens in hs but they were mtb so I didn't fuck them, and I am still young enough to mess with some 18/19 yo ( I made out with a girl who was 17 recently but why the fuck was she underage in a nightclub to begin with ? I didn't fuck her anyway ). Personally I am only triggered after weeks of not having sex, like I have to keep fucking women on a regular basis to not feel like a second class human being.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
getting laid is high school isn't as common as you think. its becoming less and less common nowadays especially after the pandemic and the growth of social media.

realize you're not a anomaly. To get laid a lot requires for you to have no heart and no fear. if you can lie to women about being in love with them and put massive efforts into convincing them of that just to get laid then just do that.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, owlofathena, BrokenCharm and 1 other person
Honestly I messed with a few teens in hs but they were mtb so I didn't fuck them, and I am still young enough to mess with some 18/19 yo ( I made out with a girl who was 17 recently but why the fuck was she underage in a nightclub to begin with ? I didn't fuck her anyway ). Personally I am only triggered after weeks of not having sex, like I have to keep fucking women on a regular basis to not feel like a second class human being.
the youngest girl i fucked was 17, when i was around 24. But she wasn't a typical teenager so i don't feel like i got the real experience

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
getting laid is high school isn't as common as you think. its becoming less and less common nowadays especially after the pandemic and the growth of social media.

realize you're not a anomaly. To get laid a lot requires for you to have no heart and no fear. if you can lie to women about being in love with them and put massive efforts into convincing them of that just to get laid then just do that.
Lifefuel reply ( or however it's called ). Also, your signature is very relatable. People on this website are actually smart and philosophical.

the youngest girl i fucked was 17, when i was around 24. But she wasn't a typical teenager so i don't feel like i got the real experience
I understand, have you ever taken a girl's virginity ?

Tu penses que le délire looksmax est populaire en France ?
C’est connu mais que en surface (mewing). En vrai il y a peu de personnes qui sont prêtes à faire de la chirurgie esthétique et qui ont vraiment avalé la blackpill

• +1
Most guys do not have sex in high school plus a guy would lie about being a virgin around friends and even family.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and BrokenCharm
Most guys do not have sex in high school plus a guy would lie about being a virgin around friends and even family.
I was the only virgin in my friend group, I never cared but for some reason I feel like I missed out afterhand.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I was the only virgin in my friend group, I never cared but for some reason I feel like I missed out afterhand.
Again they could be lying unless you know for a fact they were in a long term relationship.

• +1
Get laid in college, and if you fail, then its 100% over. Nowadays, most men are celibate even during college and definitely highschool. You’re not alone on this one at all lol, most niggas are sexless during highschool and even college days.

• +1
Get laid in college, and if you fail, then its 100% over. Nowadays, most men are celibate even during college and definitely highschool. You’re not alone on this one at all lol, most niggas are sexless during highschool and even college days.
I had fun in college, but I was a second option to most women in high school especially Stacies so no teeenage love whatsoever ( I know it’s bullshit but I still missed out on that experience)

U'll never get over it, take it from me

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and Clown Show