As a teen, you need to get laid with the first foid you approach

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Absolutely not a single one of my peers had to go through any redpill pua boot camp to get laid, they all literally got laid with the first foid that they got into a relationship or asked out in their life, literally the first interaction with the opposite gender. There are no "dating strategies" or "method acting" that you need to implement in order to get laid in your youth, it is literally the most basic and subconscious human thing. Majority of them got initiated by foids themselves.

While I literally got rejected for the first time at 7 years old and every time after that in high school. To this day I have a 100% rejection rate. I am below any standard of attractiveness for a man.

If your first few interactions with the opposite gender are rejections then it is simply over, it never began for you. Just imagine what that does to a young boy's psyche, to get rejected by the opposite gender. Just imagine the trauma and fracture that it causes in a young mind, it is impossible to recover from that. It's not supposed to happen like that, it is completely abnormal and unnatural. Your looks are not enough, your voice and aura are off putting and weird, your brain chemistry is fucked from trauma, you are extremely unlucky. Universe simply predetermined that you are going to be incel from the moment you were born and there is hardly anything that you can do. Your personality and inner self are 100% shaped by external circumstances and other people, you have zero control.

Even if you ascend, even if you get the money, even if you heal your broken mind and become NT, you will still get rejected by a ltb because that is your destiny. You will always have the streak of bad luck. You will never be in the right time and the right place. Everyone already moved on with their lives.

It's over, there is nothing that can be done...

@InnerVoid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, 3links2, disillusioned and 20 others
Not a plancks length

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, NorwoodAscender and MoggerGaston
Bump

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and NorwoodAscender
I really wish that I had sex in highschool. How to get over this regret?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheBrownOne, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
I really wish that I had sex in highschool. How to get over this regret?
Impossible.

Accept your defeat so you can cope a little easier.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Rimaxtis, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews, bloomercel, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Impossible.

Accept your defeat so you can cope a little easier.
I dropped out this year but I can go back next year if I want. Should I go back? Will I have chance to cream pie in jbs before I become a pedo?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I dropped out this year but I can go back next year if I want. Should I go back? Will I have chance to cream pie in jbs before I become a pedo?
Try it but you already missed out on it so it's cope.

Also, you can't physically be pedo if you are attracted to a woman who has hit puberty and 100% of women in high school have hit puberty and are capable of giving birth.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, TheBrownOne and NorwoodAscender
Try it but you already missed out on it so it's cope.

Also, you can't physically be pedo if you are attracted to a woman who has hit puberty and 100% of women in high school have hit puberty and are capable of giving birth.
true but I meant before the cops tries to arrest me for trying

• +1
true but I meant before the cops tries to arrest me for trying
What is the age of consent in your country?

• +1
Then it's the smartest to go for 16+ foids. But it is still not wrong from a biological perspective to go for a foid who is in puberty even if she is under 16 years old. You can try even that but with it comes the risk of being raped in prison, because we live in a slave society.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, NorwoodAscender and Dane
Absolutely not a single one of my peers had to go through any redpill pua boot camp to get laid, they all literally got laid with the first foid that they got into a relationship or asked out in their life, literally the first interaction with the opposite gender. There are no "dating strategies" or "method acting" that you need to implement in order to get laid in your youth, it is literally the most basic and subconscious human thing. Majority of them got initiated by foids themselves.

While I literally got rejected for the first time at 7 years old and every time after that in high school. To this day I have a 100% rejection rate. I am below any standard of attractiveness for a man.

If your first few interactions with the opposite gender are rejections then it is simply over, it never began for you. Just imagine what that does to a young boy's psyche, to get rejected by the opposite gender. Just imagine the trauma and fracture that it causes in a young mind, it is impossible to recover from that. It's not supposed to happen like that, it is completely abnormal and unnatural. Your looks are not enough, your voice and aura are off putting and weird, your brain chemistry is fucked from trauma, you are extremely unlucky. Universe simply predetermined that you are going to be incel from the moment you were born and there is hardly anything that you can do. Your personality and inner self are 100% shaped by external circumstances and other people, you have zero control.

Even if you ascend, even if you get the money, even if you heal your broken mind and become NT, you will still get rejected by a ltb because that is your destiny. You will always have the streak of bad luck. You will never be in the right time and the right place. Everyone already moved on with their lives.

@InnerVoid

View attachment 2863163
It was not our destiny:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Clown Show
speak for yourself next year I am creampieing jbs in the girls bathroom
Cope you are ethnic you can't ascend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Dane
girls in high school were incredibly easier. as they descend, their standards grow for some obscure reason.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel, TheBrownOne and 3 others
girls in high school were incredibly easier. as they descend, their standards grow for some obscure reason.
Because they have more experience. They also are more aware of their SMV.

• +1

@InnerVoid

View attachment 2863163
You could always rapemax

• +1
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, NorwoodAscender and Clown Show
Reminds me of that 4chan copypasta. No one tries to get a gf in highschool or be nt, it just happens for them naturally.

Users here actively try and fail.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
Yeah, the scars of never having a date, sex in my teen years will forever be marked in me, I'll take that to my coffin.

When you see guys that you mog having sex and a normal life, it's even worse: you feel like some alien.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, bloomercel, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
Yeah, the scars of never having a date, sex in my teen years will forever be marked in me, I'll take that to my coffin.

When you see guys that you mog having sex and a normal life, it's even worse: you feel like some alien.
And it is simply unexplainable why it didn't happen for. There isn't a single reason you can pinpoint to for why it didn't happen, for every reason you find a counter example where it happened for a guy.

It's destiny, it just is. You simply don't have luck in life.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Latinus
And it is simply unexplainable why it didn't happen for. There isn't a single reason you can pinpoint to for why it didn't happen, for every reason you find a counter example where it happened for a guy.

My life was filled with events outside of my control that kept me from living at it's fullest, like a girl that could be my girlfriend moving to another state and when I saw her again she didn't remember him. Bad luck seems to be an Incel trait.

• +1

@InnerVoid

View attachment 2863163
First high IQ blackpilled thread I have read in a while. This is 100% accurate and anyone who denies it is delusional.

I got rejected by my hs crush when I was 16 and guess what? I am virgin at 28. Even worse though, for whatever reason, girls that look like her magically appear into my life only to reject me or ghost me. All girls I had an oneitis on looked similar.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

I don’t know about you guys but personally I was ugly as fuck when I was younger lol

• +1
you just keep pushing.

I was rejected a lot in highschool, but you eventually manage to get your dick sucked by a whore and hookup with few ok looking girls via drunk parties or whatever

unironically getting laid as a teen is the easiest assuming you are not totally autistic or sub MTN compared to adulthood

everyones horny and curious and wants to experiment on sex, I'd say having hair and being lean is enough.

manlets, chinlets, framelets all eventually fucked some sort of pussy if they were not overly fat or autistic

We have been rejected since we were kids, personality is a lie nothing changed.

you just keep pushing.

I was rejected a lot in highschool, but you eventually manage to get your dick sucked by a whore and hookup with few ok looking girls via drunk parties or whatever

unironically getting laid as a teen is the easiest assuming you are not totally autistic or sub MTN compared to adulthood

everyones horny and curious and wants to experiment on sex, I'd say having hair and being lean is enough.

manlets, chinlets, framelets all eventually fucked some sort of pussy if they were not overly fat or autistic
I had acne which decimated my looks plus I started balding towards the end of higschool plus social anxiety form bullying, trauma and drug abuse, plus not a single foid showed genuine interest in me which could have at least helped me with self esteem.

So sub mtn, non nt, socially anxious, mentally ill and unlucky.

I am now in mid 20s still de facto virgin.

Over.

• So Sad
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Legit just lmao if you went through thousands of approach failures or had to game your way into a girls pants lol

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Almost Chadlite
Legit just lmao if you went through thousands of approach failures or had to game your way into a girls pants lol
Everyone's first approach in life is success, literally everyone's...

@InnerVoid

View attachment 2863163
I missed my chance half a year ago with some ginger mtb autist

• +1
I was gonna make the same thread but then I forgot

Your first approach determines your life

• +1
such a defeatist mindset post.. Many times is the case that a guy gets rejected at a young age, only to get a bit older and ascend and have girls that are better than the first one, accept him.
Also is often the case that a guy can be a chad in high school and then descend and have a plummeted SMV....

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
such a defeatist mindset post.. Many times is the case that a guy gets rejected at a young age, only to get a bit older and ascend and have girls that are better than the first one, accept him.
Also is often the case that a guy can be a chad in high school and then descend and have a plummeted SMV....
The problem with not ascending in high school is that it leaves permanent mental problems even if you manage to do everything right later in life.

It's like you didn't install the operating system properly on your pc, it will always malfunction.

Blame this Jewish simulation

most posts here are blaming everything except their genetics (and in the rare occasions they do blame it they use it to justify why they sit back and neeting living in basmeent w mom ) , if u dont end up laughing at thsee posts here then u prolly also have internalised them to some degree

same thing in my life, my friends were getting laid often from early teens while i was left out, fuck this braindead modern society

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
The problem with not ascending in high school is that it leaves permanent mental problems even if you manage to do everything right later in life.

It's like you didn't install the operating system properly on your pc, it will always malfunction.
that could be, sometimes. But a man who ascened later in life can actually know the worth of ascending cuz he has something to compare it to. kinda like someone who grew up poor but got rich later in life. One can not see appriciate light without having experinced the dark or what ever this qoute goes as..

someone who has always been good looking takes it for granted.

Subhumans should not be allowed to breed. Fuck "muh human rights."