Need help from all of you A-S-A-P!

Interested

Interested

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͝͝͝
Boys, gonna ask for some help that will also keep you occupied.

I just got banned on a forum called sanctioned-sui cide.net (without the spacebar) by an admin who is trans
. This bitch ass nigga banned me because his suicidal faggot ass got offended over nothing.

The forum is also filled with suicidal feminists, trans fags, fags in general, and some incels who get shit on by all other “liberal” users (even though the forum was created by and for incels in the first place).

Boys, we need to take that forum back from those feminists and soon-to-be statistics, aka trans fags.

Start creating accounts, raid those cucks, shitpost, and troll away. Trust me, trolling them is easy and offending them is literally ez mode, its cage.

We need to drive away those degenerates from the forum that was once ours.

The more people take part in this, the better.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, starvecell, soover4me and 4 others
Also lurk on their forum so you get an idea at what type of people they are.

Its basically a forum that depressed and suicidal reddit, tumblr and twitter users end up at.

Worst of all, they stole the forum from incels, these kneegrows cant even make anything on their own, they just steal other people’s shit and then shit on those same “incels” that created the website

Last edited:
Find God

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Deleted member 60051 and liberiangrimreaper
God sent me here to Get rid of degenerates from the internet, you can assist me on that if you take part in this mission.

Read above for more

Last edited:
i tried to make an account there once but these fags rejected me. maybe saying that im a suicidal tranny faggot will give me a halo effect.

• +1
Reactions: Interested
i tried to make an account there but these fags rejected me. maybe saying that im a suicidal tranny faggot will give me a halo effect.
You need to larp, they have to many trannies as mods/admins, but theyre extremely gullible (since theyre often autistic)

• +1
Reactions: med
Would but they have some weird IP thing when you go to register

• Hmm...
You need to larp, they have to many trannies as mods/admins, but theyre extremely gullible (since theyre often autistic)
Why r trannies suicidal?
Is 90% of the forum indian like here?

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Interested
Elaborate im not OG
The forum called sanctioned-sui cide.net (without the spacebar) was created by incels that also created other incel forums. Over time more and more femininsts and tranniest joined in and drove the incels away.

Now its pretty much tumblr 2.0 but more suicidal.

They often preach misandrist points and belittle incels and straight men for no reason.

• +1
Why r trannies suicidal?
Is 90% of the forum indian like here?
it's filled with trannies and femininsts, but I assume many of the feminists could also be indian

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
The forum called sanctioned-sui cide.net (without the spacebar) was created by incels that also created other incel forums. Over time more and more femininsts and tranniest joined in and drove the incels away.

Now its pretty much tumblr 2.0 but more suicidal.

They often preach misandrist points and belittle incels and straight men for no reason.
So corny
Why not just rope or something don’t LARP about it on some forum:feelskek:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread​

*Master

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, butterworld and Interested
So corny
Why not just rope or something don’t LARP about it on some forum:feelskek:
They claim they will commit suicide daily for years but dont actually do it, foids dont have the courage (trannies do, since theyre still men jfl)

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, med, soover4me and 1 other person
They claim they will commit suicide daily for years but dont actually do it, foids dont have the courage (trannies do, since theyre still men jfl)
if attention seeking was a forum

• +1
Reactions: med, soover4me and Interested
i disagree in the sense that the site was based off a banned subreddit, so it’s expected that the userbase of that forum would be very liberal leaning.

• Hmm...
i disagree in the sense that the site was based off a banned subreddit, so it’s expected that the userbase of that forum would be very liberal leaning.
But the creators are incels who made other incel forums, that's the point. Not to mention that they invaded the forum, and then decided to drive away incels and depressed men, so they can complain about muh misogny

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Fuck off with your prompt for free labor.

• Hmm...
Its not free, you get paid with the satisfaction off pissing of men hating trannies and feminists and taking away their safe space. Is there a better payment than that?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: med and WeiWei
But the creators are incels who made other incel forums, that's the point. Not to mention that they invaded the forum, and then decided to drive away incels and depressed men, so they can complain about muh misogny
While it’s true that the site was founded by Master and Serge who are incels, the users were originally redditors who migrated to that forum after their subreddit got taken down, not incels.

• +1
While it’s true that the site was founded by Master and Serge who are incels, the users were originally redditors who migrated to that forum after their subreddit got taken down, not incels.
That might be true yes. But still the point is, is that they have no right to drive away all the incels and depressed/suicidal men from the forum that should've been a safe space for everyone who is suicidal, just so they can preach their misandry and liberal agenda

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Just so you know, the forum is not filled with femboys and "passable/attractive" trans women, but ogre trannies who claim to be bisexual and date women jfl

Theyre basically just straight, but with added autism

Its not free, you get paid with the satisfaction off pissing of men hating trannies and feminists and taking away their safe space. Is there a better payment than that?
do you have an idea how to piss them off the most?

• +1
do you have an idea how to piss them off the most?
Yes, dont be too obvious with your trolling, be subtle. Little by little offend them.

Better yet, stalk the targeted user to learn about them, and all of their insecurities and traumas, and then individually reply to their posts reminding them of their failures without being too obvious and warranting a ban.

Just act as if you tried to help them and accidentally offended them by mentioning something theyre insecure about

Last edited:
  • +1
I just got banned on a forum called sanctioned-sui cide.net (without the spacebar) by an admin who is trans.
Is he hot? Send his face , i am curious how he looks like

• JFL
Would but they have some weird IP thing when you go to register
Yeaa admins can see you ip , and it will be probably by stored in their database

• +1
Is he hot? Send his face , i am curious how he looks like
He's doesnt have a picture.
I assure you, there isn't a single attractive tranny on that forum, the attractive ones are living their life outside of the internet.

• So Sad
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Yeaa admins can see you ip , and it will be probably by stored in their database
Legit had to use a VPN because it’s banned in my country
I wonder why lol:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and Interested