31 year old powerlifter diagnosed with cardiac heart failure.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

Keep in mind his dosages are nowhere near what a ifbb pro or elite powerlifter take and he didn't touch tren. Roidcelling is CUCKED.

If you want to know how much a ifbb pro or elite powerlifter takes, The IFBB pro tom prince took 1200 mgs worth of anabolics a day combined with hgh and insulin. That sounds like a terrifying dosage of 8,400 mgs worth of roids a week, but for a man at tom prince's level that is pretty normal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2268, leveruis and 3 others
being a mogger for 31 years mogs being incel for 65 years

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25339 and 10 others
anything other zhan testo is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and BrahminBoss
It was probably the hgh that did him in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Dystopian
if you don't hyper respond to low dosages don't bother doing another cycle and get off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Danish_Retard, Mewton and 3 others
I remember reading that you prolly edited the post. Also he runs all these roids without an AI :forcedsmile: who is this guy
I edited the stuff about tom prince in actually.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Keep in mind his dosages are nowhere near what a ifbb pro or elite powerlifter take and he didn't touch tren. Roidcelling is CUCKED.

If you want to know how much a ifbb pro or elite powerlifter takes, The IFBB pro tom prince took 1200 mgs worth of anabolics a day combined with hgh and insulin. That sounds like a terrifying dosage of 8,400 mgs worth of roids a week, but for a man at tom prince's level that is pretty normal.

I am scared of heart failure and i never took roids in my life

• JFL
I edited the stuff about tom prince in actually.
The point of editing in Tom Prince's dosages was to prove that even a gym rat level of hormones has side effects.

We already discussed this.

This guy NEVER had any heart scan before he started using.

A LOT of people have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Then, if you don't life at competitive level, nor take PEDs, you live till 70s where you die like everyone else. But if you overtrain your heart, it grows even more and you drop dead.

This is GENETIC. So if anything, before starting a cycle, you need not only bloodwork, but possibly also an ECG + heart ultrasound. If all clear, then you will not have this shit quite certain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 24940, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Roids are a looksmin and very dangerous

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Mewton, BrahminBoss and 2 others
  • +1
Over investing in your body is one the dumbest thing you can do, dude got purified.

if you don't hyper respond to low dosages don't bother doing another cycle and get off.
What dosage would you use to see if you're a hyper responder? 200mg?

• JFL
What dosage would you use to see if you're a hyper responder? 200mg?
if you don't respond to 500 it's unlikely that you're going to get huge without crippling yourself hard.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, boringthot, Artemis and 2 others
if you don't respond to 500 it's unlikely that you're going to get huge without crippling yourself hard.
Over for roiders JFL at them 😂

A LOT of people have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Then, if you don't life at competitive level, nor take PEDs, you live till 70s where you die like everyone else. But if you overtrain your heart, it grows even more and you drop dead.

This is GENETIC. So if anything, before starting a cycle, you need not only bloodwork, but possibly also an ECG + heart ultrasound. If all clear, then you will not have this shit quite certain.
JFL at doing cycles when it’s about FACE. Tall pretty boy mogs bloated ugly roiders

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Possibly to attain a Seid/Laid/Zyzzesque physique at 500mg Test E if you have the proportions?

You need tren.
Why something so extreme as tren, they dont have insane mass ≈210lbs and low bf%
Just beyond natty limit
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and Artemis
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Artemis
It's the look not the size.
What does tren do that gives this look though?

Literally 200mg test + 40mg oxandrolone is supposed to do this: muscle mass (test) + abnormal shredding (anavar)

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

will aromasin make it bad thi

No idea, but IMO if zou have this this shit, zou should staz awaz from everz and anz hormonal drug...
i need height tho

• So Sad
  • JFL
im 6"2 of i can use chemicals its a good roi but ll isnt worth it
Lol i thought you were 5'7 or sth. You are totally retarded if you want to pump yourself with hormones for any more height :feelsrope:

Lol i thought you were 5'7 or sth. You are totally retarded if you want to pump yourself with hormones for any more height :feelsrope:
6"8 is my ideal

• JFL
Toxic habits: Very light tobacco smoker mixing tobacco with hashish ~4 times per day for decades. I do like fatty foods but generally well under control. I consume coke and mdma once a year but never was the most intense with these and usually not on

Just smoke 4times a day for decade and do coke and mdma what could go wrong

• +1
  • +1
Surely Tren could be substituted by another compound to get that shredded vascular look
500mg test e + var?
What does tren do that gives this look though?

Literally 200mg test + 40mg oxandrolone is supposed to do this: muscle mass (test) + abnormal shredding (anavar)
Tren decreases subbcatenuous water storage while it increases the intra muscular water storage, which results in juicy swole delts with a extreme dry shredded skin.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Artemis
Tren decreases subbcatenuous water storage while it increases the intra muscular water storage, which results in juicy swole delts with a extreme dry shredded skin.
Isn't it what anavar + test supposed to do together? Test increases both water in skin + muscle. But anavar increases only lean muscle and burns fat. So, visually, when done together, muscles would pop out (doube action by test and var), while skin will look very thin in comparison...

• +1
Isn't it what anavar + test supposed to do together? Test increases both water in skin + muscle. But anavar increases only lean muscle and burns fat. So, visually, when done together, muscles would pop out (doube action by test and var), while skin will look very thin in comparison...
2982086_16541718284602.jpg

That's the difference with and WITHOUT king tren.

• Hmm...

Looks like the difference of "gear in general" Vs WITHOUT "gear"... idk why people say it is only possible to get the "tren"-physique only with tren...

I just watched Doucette talking about it: and he def. said that Tren is not really necessary, so he uses other types of PEDs... he is IFBB pro, so idk...

• +1
Looks like the difference of "gear in general" Vs WITHOUT "gear"... idk why people say it is only possible to get the "tren"-physique only with tren...
Trenbolone is what separates a wannabe from a bodybuilder on top of his game.

c the update of my comment above
Greg Doucette is a liar like every IFBB pro.

GH15 says it best.

Bodybuilders are the greatest liars, it's second nature to them.

• +1

I just watched Doucette talking about it: and he def. said that Tren is not really necessary, so he uses other types of PEDs... he is IFBB pro, so idk...

I refuse to believe the left look is only achievabale through tren
hes not even lean on the right looks natty

• +1
For context, I also had a pretty severe COVID episode last July which lasted weeks on end despite being vaccinated twice.
>despite
>DESPITE
when will they learn?

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension

bruv he is 31, how long do you wanna live for damn, if you cant get laid within 31 years then just die, dont cope and say you want to pass on your genes and see your children thrive because we know they gonna look like shit so im curious why do you plan on doing with your life

The biggest thing roiders fail to understand is cardiac remodeling. They think that taking bloodwork and having “exceptable” lab levels is them being healthy. On top of that most roiders take 8 weeks off between blasts while also cruising on dosages far above physiological levels. I read a study awhile ago where they had the participants take nearly 1000mg (I believe it was 900mg) of Test Enanthate for 16 weeks. After which they took measurements of hypertrophy of the heart and came to an average of around 28g of additional tissue added to the left ventricle. In addition, they noted diastolic function was reduced. After 9 months completely off they took the same measurements and it had returned to baseline.

JFL at using bloodwork as a metric of health. JFL at thinking your heart will return to baseline after 8 weeks at a cruise dose outside of physiological ranges. If you told a cardiologist you were using 200mg of testosterone as some form of HRT they would lose their shit. Now imagine using that dose as a cruise, which is intended to be a break FYI, after blasting high doses for 16+ weeks.

If you want to roid have reasonable expectations, understand how to eat, train, and take your fucking time. Actual contractile tissue takes forever to accumulate. You would be a very good responder to gain 10lb of contractile tissue after the traditional first cycle. Don’t roid to lose fat either. Most people who roid while fat just end up staying fat or get fatter. At the end of the day if you look like shit natural you’ll still look like shit roiding.

Yes, I will still roid eventually.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 23391, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
my fizeek mogs roided people’s n I’m natty. Wish I was 5’9 instead of 6’3 for better proportions though

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
The biggest thing roiders fail to understand is cardiac remodeling. They think that taking bloodwork and having “exceptable” lab levels is them being healthy. On top of that most roiders take 8 weeks off between blasts while also cruising on dosages far above physiological levels. I read a study awhile ago where they had the participants take nearly 1000mg (I believe it was 900mg) of Test Enanthate for 16 weeks. After which they took measurements of hypertrophy of the heart and came to an average of around 28g of additional tissue added to the left ventricle. In addition, they noted diastolic function was reduced. After 9 months completely off they took the same measurements and it had returned to baseline.

JFL at using bloodwork as a metric of health. JFL at thinking your heart will return to baseline after 8 weeks at a cruise dose outside of physiological ranges. If you told a cardiologist you were using 200mg of testosterone as some form of HRT they would lose their shit. Now imagine using that dose as a cruise, which is intended to be a break FYI, after blasting high doses for 16+ weeks.

If you want to roid have reasonable expectations, understand how to eat, train, and take your fucking time. Actual contractile tissue takes forever to accumulate. You would be a very good responder to gain 10lb of contractile tissue after the traditional first cycle. Don’t roid to lose fat either. Most people who roid while fat just end up staying fat or get fatter. At the end of the day if you look like shit natural you’ll still look like shit roiding.

Yes, I will still roid eventually.
It’s one of the worst things you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391

Users who are viewing this thread

Back