31 year old powerlifter diagnosed with cardiac heart failure.

being a mogger for 31 years mogs being incel for 65 years
Hmm, I actually don't agree with that. I'd rather live twice as long as an incel.
Also people are overemphasizing roids and disregarding how much physical strain destroys you.

The biggest thing roiders fail to understand is cardiac remodeling. They think that taking bloodwork and having “exceptable” lab levels is them being healthy. On top of that most roiders take 8 weeks off between blasts while also cruising on dosages far above physiological levels. I read a study awhile ago where they had the participants take nearly 1000mg (I believe it was 900mg) of Test Enanthate for 16 weeks. After which they took measurements of hypertrophy of the heart and came to an average of around 28g of additional tissue added to the left ventricle. In addition, they noted diastolic function was reduced. After 9 months completely off they took the same measurements and it had returned to baseline.

JFL at using bloodwork as a metric of health. JFL at thinking your heart will return to baseline after 8 weeks at a cruise dose outside of physiological ranges. If you told a cardiologist you were using 200mg of testosterone as some form of HRT they would lose their shit. Now imagine using that dose as a cruise, which is intended to be a break FYI, after blasting high doses for 16+ weeks.

If you want to roid have reasonable expectations, understand how to eat, train, and take your fucking time. Actual contractile tissue takes forever to accumulate. You would be a very good responder to gain 10lb of contractile tissue after the traditional first cycle. Don’t roid to lose fat either. Most people who roid while fat just end up staying fat or get fatter. At the end of the day if you look like shit natural you’ll still look like shit roiding.

Yes, I will still roid eventually.
I ran 300mg for 4.5 months, and I put on 20lb of pure lbm in the first 10 weeks and virtually nothing for the remainder of the blast so I disagree that it takes time to build muscle. This was also after essentially being at my natural limit. If you got the genetics to be jacked it will be apparent very quick.

Tren decreases subbcatenuous water storage while it increases the intra muscular water storage, which results in juicy swole delts with a extreme dry shredded skin.
My profile pic is 200 test 100 primo. Probs not zyzz/ jeff seid level, but is close imo

The biggest thing roiders fail to understand is cardiac remodeling. They think that taking bloodwork and having “exceptable” lab levels is them being healthy. On top of that most roiders take 8 weeks off between blasts while also cruising on dosages far above physiological levels. I read a study awhile ago where they had the participants take nearly 1000mg (I believe it was 900mg) of Test Enanthate for 16 weeks. After which they took measurements of hypertrophy of the heart and came to an average of around 28g of additional tissue added to the left ventricle. In addition, they noted diastolic function was reduced. After 9 months completely off they took the same measurements and it had returned to baseline.

JFL at using bloodwork as a metric of health. JFL at thinking your heart will return to baseline after 8 weeks at a cruise dose outside of physiological ranges. If you told a cardiologist you were using 200mg of testosterone as some form of HRT they would lose their shit. Now imagine using that dose as a cruise, which is intended to be a break FYI, after blasting high doses for 16+ weeks.

If you want to roid have reasonable expectations, understand how to eat, train, and take your fucking time. Actual contractile tissue takes forever to accumulate. You would be a very good responder to gain 10lb of contractile tissue after the traditional first cycle. Don’t roid to lose fat either. Most people who roid while fat just end up staying fat or get fatter. At the end of the day if you look like shit natural you’ll still look like shit roiding.

Yes, I will still roid eventually.

Keep in mind his dosages are nowhere near what a ifbb pro or elite powerlifter take and he didn't touch tren. Roidcelling is CUCKED.

If you want to know how much a ifbb pro or elite powerlifter takes, The IFBB pro tom prince took 1200 mgs worth of anabolics a day combined with hgh and insulin. That sounds like a terrifying dosage of 8,400 mgs worth of roids a week, but for a man at tom prince's level that is pretty normal.

Am I reading this right? He had myocarditis with confirmed cardiomegaly then upped his dose for his meet? Why is he even training and doping for powerlifting when his hearts about to blow. Also this guy I feel bad but is as good as dead, if his steroid use was noted by the doctor another young healthy male on the waitlist will be prioritised who does not use steroids will get the transplant before him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back