33 mm intermolar width - how much will i ascend with mse?

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
You need about 11mm of expansion to get to a normal point. Maybe if you have a narrow nose it'll look good and your lips will widen a bit.

Don't expect an insane ascension though, this is a very marginal upgrade but it'll make you function a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 9467 and Deleted member 3020
0 because gook pill

You need about 11mm of expansion to get to a normal point. Maybe if you have a narrow nose it'll look good and your lips will widen a bit.

Don't expect an insane ascension though, this is a very marginal upgrade but it'll make you function a lot better.

44 mm is a normal pt? jfl i have a similar imw, didnt think i was that deficient

ancestors were low 50s without exception

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
44 mm is a normal pt? jfl i have a similar imw, didnt think i was that deficient
It's good enough for a caucasian person nowadays. If you go further than 44mm you start looking like a Neanderthal.

They prefer widening to the 50s in the case of black people because they have naturally wider noses.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and curryslayerordeath
i have tiny teeth pheno so i don't actually have much crowding

smaller teeth ---> better hollow cheeks

It's good enough for a caucasian person nowadays. If you go further than 44mm you start looking like a Neanderthal.

They prefer widening to the 50s in the case of black people because they have naturally wider noses.
As far as I know 44 is well above average...How do you measure it?

cope

i need to neanderthall max and get another mse TBH MSE + rhino

How do you measure IMW easily anyway? I need to know before I meet the ortho 10 days from now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
It’s been two years and you still haven’t gotten an MSE?
I’m getting an alf then 2 MSE’s, I have a 31 IMW, goal is 45 IMW

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead