How do I ascend my eyebrows

Yeeeeet

Yeeeeet

Iron
So I’ve been using topical minox for probs like a month consistently now I’ve got a few small hairs above and on the sides coming in but not getting major improvements at all, should I go on oral minox instead or on top of topical because better thicker eyebrows would ascend tf out of me, also I want better eyelashes should I keep using castor oil for them at night or just hop on oral minox. Also I plan on getting Microblading on my eyebrows to enhance them as well but I want to build a good base first. What should I do ?

Attachments

• IMG_9939.png
    IMG_9939.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Drink your topical minox

Quick and easy fix would to be dye them

the dye will make them look thicker boyo
Alright I’m buying the dye now what colour you recon how much darker should I go than my natural colour

Alright I’m buying the dye now what colour you recon how much darker should I go than my natural colour
Make sure the dye matches your hair colour

Make sure the dye matches your hair colour
Alright cool ty, I’m going to continue minox on them and dye them aswell and hopefully also get microblading in a few months, for eyelashes can I use a q tip and just use minox

Alright cool ty, I’m going to continue minox on them and dye them aswell and hopefully also get microblading in a few months, for eyelashes can I use a q tip and just use minox
Slow down brah.

Just be careful with any other liquids cause it will make the dye fade quicker

kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Yeeeeet
Slow down brah.

Just be careful with any other liquids cause it will make the dye fade quicker
Ok fair enough I just want a bit of a better base first I guess I’ll continue using minox for like 4 more months then see how it goes and then start to add dye, and potentially down the line get microblading. For eyelashes tho what fo you recon just continue using castor oil ?

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g