how often do you have to tint eyebrows to maintain same colour?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i have blonde eyebrows so if i go for a dark brown or black how often will this need to be re done to maintain? also is it worth getting them done somewhere or just DIY. i think going to get them done would de masculise me and i would feel some shame after doing it at a salon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
i have blonde eyebrows so if i go for a dark brown or black how often will this need to be re done to maintain? also is it worth getting them done somewhere or just DIY. i think going to get them done would de masculise me and i would feel some shame after doing it at a salon
Just go darker blonde in my opinion. Dark brown or black might look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Do eyebrows even grow? I feel like they grow to a certain point then stop

That’s why sometimes when u shave ur eyebrows they never grow back to that state it was before and u never have those full eyebrows again

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Just go darker blonde in my opinion. Dark brown or black might look uncanny
i’m a bit of a dark blonde, i think i will try brown, dark black might be too uncanny unless i dye my hair black too

• +1
Reactions: Jeww

That’s why sometimes when u shave ur eyebrows they never grow back to that state it was before and u never have those full eyebrows again
i assume old hairs fall out and regrow new ones i just don’t know at what rate

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko

accidentally shaved off half off one of my eyebrows, grew back thicker and even with some new hairs around the edges. i bought a couple of products now to see if they’ll grow even more and make my eyebrows look fuller

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
accidentally shaved off half off one of my eyebrows, grew back thicker and even with some new hairs around the edges. i bought a couple of products now to see if they’ll grow even more and make my eyebrows look fuller
how long did it take to grow back to normal?

how long did it take to grow back to normal?
like a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks, i would hide it with a brow pen until it grew back, no one noticed