35 most handsome pakistani men in 2020

jfl it's the turks who live rent free in their heads since we are bombing their shitholes
tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 3702
I've never met a kurd tbh, but it's funny they live rent free in the mind of turks

I love Kurds, Jews and Armenians.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Pashtun mog Punjabis and other Indians - but they don't mog - Tajiks as Tajiks are basically white. even the mongol raped looking ones will have higher smv than terrorist looking Pashtuns.
Keep crying for my tinder matches while being a pasthun son. Keep crying for my “ shit smv “ . Cope = over 9000 . It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Introvertednarc
I was looking for a picture that makes fun of kurds but couldn't find it so I posted that instead. Thoughts?
hair's me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
Another 10 page ethnic thread incoming.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5912, Introvertednarc and 2 others
Keep crying for my tinder matches while being a pasthun son. Keep crying for my “ shit smv “ . Cope = over 9000 . It’s over
Just because 1 person is doing good does not mean same for the entire group of same people.

This is what most unmixed Tajik looks like

this is what an average afghan looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Boldandbeautiful, Chadeep and 3 others
@christmasnight mogs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6488
Keep crying son . Pasthun guys are indo Nordic ( or are least that’s what I am )
JFL
Pashtuns are not Indo nordic pheno

Gilgit baltistanis have Indo nordic pheno

and gilgit baltistanis are Kashmiris not afghans.

this is average good looking guy from gilgit baltistan kashmir
he can easily pass off as french

many baltistanis have blond hair blue and green eyes.

Pashtuns dont

and you don't even look average Pashtun, you can easily pass of ass mainland Indian (Marathi, Up, Rajasthani)

check your dna, you might have more curry genes than you think you have.

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Risitas popcorn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5912, sytyl and 1 other person
  • JFL
JFL
Pashtuns are not Indo nordic pheno

Gilgit baltistanis have Indo nordic pheno

and gilgit baltistanis are Kashmiris not afghans.

View attachment 571402
this is average good looking guy from gilgit baltistan kashmir
he can easily pass off as french

many baltistanis have blond hair blue and green eyes.

Pashtuns dont

and you don't even look average Pashtun, you can easily pass of ass mainland Indian (Marathi, Up, Rajasthani)

check your dna, you might have more curry genes than you think you have.
wdym by he can easily pass off as french
he looks like the average algerian shitskin who live here that's for sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Sikkunt23, sytyl and 1 other person
Sure but most afghans don't like that, they look more curry-ish

same for you, you literally have brown skin. very mainland Indian trait.
Keep coping son . Another day another shit cope from u . If I have brown skin u have black skin son .
37E06BCD DD5C 464A 8396 4C8E76424385
B824ABB2 A92D 43FF A6BE 26971EF3C202
236CF6DD A9D6 4E02 B4C9 43FF229D7303

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 5912 and Introvertednarc
Sure but most afghans don't like that, they look more curry-ish

same for you, you literally have brown skin. very mainland Indian trait.
It literally says “ most common found in pathans “ then for the other pheno it literally says “ most common in Tajiks “ but keep coping tbh

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
It literally says “ most common found in pathans “ then for the other pheno it literally says “ most common in Tajiks “ but keep coping tbh

"that pheno" is most common found in......
not necessarily that country or area having that pheno as "common"

• JFL
They still mog even when inbred . How do u cope ?
All Indians south of Punjab are inbred as well

The only non-inbred Indians are Sikh/Hindu Punjabis and Kashmiris as well as Hindu Bengalis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, sytyl and Sikkunt23
@Introvertednarc rate her tbh

The only non-inbred Indians are Sikh/Hindu Punjabis and Kashmiris as well as Hindu Bengalis
indeed son but still mog ngl

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and JizzFarmer

Hindus are not inbred. in hinduism its prohibited and illegal to marry someone of even slightly blood relation.

Hindus are not inbred. in hinduism its prohibited and illegal to marry someone of even slightly blood relation.
Jfl all these Tamil Nadu and Karnatakan Hindu Dindus are inbred as fuck obviously not to the same degree as Muslims but still a shit ton

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Chadeep and .🇹🇩.
Jfl all these Tamil Nadu and Karnatakan Hindu Dindus are inbred as fuck obviously not to the same degree as Muslims but still a shit ton
True South Indians are low key Inbreds.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and JizzFarmer
That's probably a Punjabi tradition rather than a Hinduism tradition

I'm not allowed to marry someone who even has the same surname as me or my mum lol and I'm Sikh

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and JizzFarmer
@Introvertednarc rate her tbh

indeed son but still mog ngl
Also all states apart from Punjab and West Bengal have shit vegetarian diet so they're all subhumans

Moggers are all Punjabi because of high-protein diet and less poverty

Bengalis despite decent diet got raped by communism

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

I'm not allowed to marry someone who even has the same surname as me or my mum lol and I'm Sikh
does marrying someone same surname means = same blood? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life

Singh, Khan, Uppal or Sharma?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
does marrying someone same surname means = same blood? :unsure:
Probably not in many cases, but they're extra like that for some reason

But you can see how much they try to avoid inbreeding in our culture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, .🇹🇩. and JizzFarmer
Also all states apart from Punjab and West Bengal have shit vegetarian diet so they're all subhumans

Moggers are all Punjabi because of high-protein diet and less poverty

Bengalis despite decent diet got raped by communism
Don't forget Delhi bro- Delhi is mini Punjab

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, sytyl, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
yeah native Dehli people are Punjabis but a lot are mutts now

Cope. Native delhites all have their origin from Pakistan. Indian Punjab have more mutts due to mixing with mainland Indians (UP) since the 1600s.

For over 500 years Delhi was 90% muslim majority city controlled my Mughal cunts. during the partition all the native delhites muslims were raped killed and kicked out to Pakistan. meanwhile punjabis from pakshitstan came to Amritsar and need an empty city so majority settled in Delhi and first time In over 500 years Delhi became hindu majority with new native population - not just hindu majority but most hindu pure hindu city. 99% hindu.

I have read an entire history of Delhi a few years ago-

Cope. Native delhites all have their origin from Pakistan. Indian Punjab have more mutts due to mixing with mainland Indians (UP) since the 1600s.

For over 500 years Delhi was 90% muslim majority city controlled my Mughal cunts. during the partition all the native delhites muslims were raped killed and kicked out to Pakistan. meanwhile punjabis from pakshitstan came to Amritsar and need an empty city so majority settled in Delhi and first time In over 500 years Delhi became hindu majority with new native population - not just hindu majority but most hindu pure hindu city. 99% hindu.

I have read an entire history of Delhi a few years ago-
Yeah but Dehli is the capital city and people from all over the dominion come there for work and shit, there is still a lot of mixing in Dehli.

If you look at the consaguinity map Dehli is still partially inbred unlike Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and West Bengal meaning that there are a decent amount of South Indian genes in the Dehli population

a0g0y-EW339wcdrvvDp25STAdLjgGNqK2FnobnncCKhn-PiteEHRn3SrLIafyfj93GcFWPvKHMWFi-5QSC2IbKQlGscgZF3HhccV5Q

Yeah but Dehli is the capital city and people from all over the dominion come there for work and shit, there is still a lot of mixing in Dehli.

If you look at the consaguinity map Dehli is still partially inbred unlike Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and West Bengal meaning that there are a decent amount of South Indian genes in the Dehli population

a0g0y-EW339wcdrvvDp25STAdLjgGNqK2FnobnncCKhn-PiteEHRn3SrLIafyfj93GcFWPvKHMWFi-5QSC2IbKQlGscgZF3HhccV5Q
Bruh. you do know those coloring is because of 300 million muslim population who are all inbreds.

Bruh. you do know those coloring is because of 300 million muslim population who are all inbreds.
India is roughly split into states in the map

The only <1% inbreeding regions are HP, Punjab and West Bengal

Kashmir has inbreeding because of the Muslim majority

If you look at Dehli you can see partial inbreeding 1-4% which can only have come from South Indians moving up

• Woah
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Yes its because they are persians = more aryan pheno + they lived in mountains and had good diet and environment, indeed pashtuns are hight T and handsome but same problem with them = over 80% inbred.
iranian from same site , tbh not an attractive bunch