35 most handsome pakistani men in 2020

no that introvertnarc
tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
no what differenciate ethnic to white is mostly soft features, and especially orbitals and nose.
that's why I look ethnic despite having white skin jfl

• +1
Why's @Salludon not on the list

• Love it
White people are ltierally depigmented sand niggers giving people who are already technically caucasoid would give the curries a psedo euro look

Are Indians even caucasoid though?

The reason Indians and Pakis look ugly is because they All look like they are related to Australien abos and papa New guinians. basically the niggers of asia. You have basically Asian nigger blood which is extremely Hard to bleach.

Png solar feature story main banner2 1920x960

Punjab crowd

Crowd to see closing of border gates ceremony at wagah border near EXMNYH

Indians are basically niggers of asia. Pashtuns are like mulattos of asia.

Mixing mullatos and niggers Will never make a white look. Lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3043
unfortunately eyes are very hard to fix well. Nose is easier tho, no wonder normies all do nose job,they are more aware than most psler who say nose job is worthless

Are Indians even caucasoid though?

The reason Indians and Pakis look ugly is because they All look like they are related to Australien abos and papa New guinians. basically the niggers of asia. You have basically Asian nigger blood which is extremely Hard to bleach.

View attachment 831953

Punjab crowd

View attachment 831960

Indians are basically niggers of asia. Pashtuns are like mulattos of asia.

Mixing mullatos and niggers Will never make a white look. Lol

Genetically yeah though the south indians are hybrids mixed half with the aboriginal component that component though has no connection with the australlian aboringes never the less even the punjabi crowd you posted has caucasoid cranial feautres albeit true they have darker skin so what though?

And your telling me giving indians the exact same gene mutations found in europeans isnt gonna make them look psedo white? Pls dont be retarded

You looked like an average sicialian to me you have slightly darker skin but your phenotype looks average also the reason why you look kinda middle eastern is guess who europeans are the most realted to? Sands literally this forum is so retarded when it comes to race i shit you not some 1 called a pima person an indian like the 2 most genetically distant groups from each other.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
You looked like an average sicialian to me you have slightly darker skin but your phenotype looks average also the reason why you look kinda middle eastern is guess who europeans are the most realted to? Sands literally this forum is so retarded when it comes to race i shit you not some 1 called a pima person an indian like the 2 most genetically distant groups from each other.
you haven't seen me wtf

And what are iranoid/armenoid phenotypes dudes?
They are called sand niggers for real. Lol

You are Lucky whites dont call Indians niggers even though Indians are much darkee.
Genetically yeah though the south indians are hybrids mixed half with the aboriginal component that component though has no connection with the australlian aboringes never the less even the punjabi crowd you posted has caucasoid cranial feautres albeit true they have darker skin so what though?

And your telling me giving indians the exact same gene mutations found in europeans isnt gonna make them look psedo white? Pls dont be retarded
At best they Will look like dirty gypsies lol

100s of years in Europe and still looking like this
Maxresdefault

• Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles
You showed your face when your first began this forum and you asked for advice you are itallian
lol no you are mistaking me for someone else I'm Greek

They are called sand niggers for real. Lol

You are Lucky whites dont call Indians niggers even though Indians are much darkee.
At best they Will look like dirty gypsies lol

100s of years in Europe and still looking like this
View attachment 831987

Gypsies have very little european they have more west asian hence that look also isn't that an Indian gypsy ? never the less the point doesn't change if you change the genetic structure to look european the person will look euro what do you not get about this

lol no you are mistaking me for someone else I'm Greek

Oh wrong person could you pm me your pics ? just to confirm it cause some times i forget the locations

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Gypsies have very little european they have more west asian hence that look also isn't that an Indian gypsy ? never the less the point doesn't change if you change the genetic structure to look european the person will look euro what do you not get about this
Good luck Mixing pashtuns and Indians. It Will never look white as I said you need scandinavians dna.

Glorious white pashtun look

Main qimg a8847411cf8f8baa858d7a9c1b706808

Main qimg d1f7cad525d922473a2fbc3dbf2d5b90

Lol

Good luck Mixing pashtuns and Indians. It Will never look white as I said you need scandinavians dna.

Glorious white pashtun look

View attachment 831996

View attachment 831999

Lol

I don't remeber making the claim it will make them look European by mixing with pashtuns cause Indians and pashtuns are not whites there western Eurasians.

However pasthuns are full west asian's Indians are kinda mixed with the north though still being caucasian the south is around 60 percent. However I see very little nigger features there in fact when depigmented you can clearly see the Caucasian traits and i just want Indians to return to full ANI before the Mixing with ASI that's what causes the dark skinned looks.

North Indian bramhins if they retain there ancestry look like htrik roshan and that's the look I want for most curries i don't want them to be white i just want the ANI to be the majority

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697