3'5 yr low carb-low sodioum diet end-of-road: from 71 kg to 60 kg + masseter reduction help

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I have been either a lurker or participalnt of PSL/blackpill communities since a fuckton of time ago. There I learned the importance of lean face. I had an absolute shit-tier diet based almost entirely on carb foods and soda. I was never actually fat tho, but there was much room to clean my body.

This is my lower third just before stumbling upon these communities. I was at this point when I first learned of them : (pics are all with selfie camera with similar distortion, distance from camera, light intensity and angle, and pic contrast levels, all pics are on "low bloat days" even tho lately all days are low bloat. Light is cherrypicked to produce high contrast to highlight cheeks, but was neccesary for the first and second examples, as by then no other light would show anything):

Since I saw how cheek concavity looks I always loved that kind of look and well, was curious if I could get it myself. so I started dieting.

In here I already had sumbled upon PSL communities, and was starting to get lower in carbs/salt. Doesnt seem like much progress but seeing a bit of more cheek definition (even if at this point, this kind of light was the only one in which cheeks didnt look flat) gave me hope to keep maintaining discipline. Swollen masseters and a highly volatile "facial metabolism" gave me a fuck ton of headaches. Some years later, this is how it looks nowadays:

As I commented on other threads, I felt like most progress was actually lately, specially on the "volatility part". I feel like lots of people who diet get discouraged and give up before the body actually "fully accepts" the diet and improves the base metabolism (this includes no longer feeling the strong cravings or like you are dieting: you start feeling like you aren't on a diet and are just normal). I even did what before would be unthinkable not long ago: went out a night in the smae day I did a cheat meal, and did not get any bloat.

I know my cheek concavity shape might not be ideal (its the cadaveric look instead of the trendy TikTok eboy hollow cheeks where most of the hollowing is around the sides of the chin, makin the masculine chin the protagonist instead of the upper cheeks) but its a look that personally like much more for myself than my former more bloated one. Another detail I like a lot is that I no longer look so different under different lighting conditions: there is always a hint of cheek concavity no matter how soft the light is, specially in motion irl. Masseter bottox injections definitely helped tho, specially by hollowing the under-zygo area and making zygos now the most wide part of the face, but most of the progress is attributed to diet. In these pics masseter problem is not so apparent due to selfie distortion, but the difference is huge irl. The discipline part is very very important since I was among the ones about to give up when I still didnt have my current more stable metabolism. I wonder if it will change as I age more.

So after this long long journey, this is the end-game for me as far as softmaxxing without further surgeries goes, as I do not have anymore fat or water to shed on my face. I managed to reach this level without sacrificing calve muscle size or neck width, which I guess it's good. Another thing that concerned me was looking older but irl people keep guessing me around the same age as the start despite me being aged around 4 more years on top of the leaning. I did not achieve a frontal sharp gonion shape, because my masseters are nturally bulgy despite the botox treatment, but I got to have my zygos be the widest part of face which was my main goal. This change in leanness reflected a fucking lot on my daily interactions and general feedback too. All these progresses are pure diet: no gym or cardio involved.

In general, i'm extremely thankful i stumbled on all these communities and i'm very surprised at how extremely underrated dieting is in real life: most guys dont even have a visual "cut" between the jaw and the submental region, despite not being recessed. Had I not known PSL (and now looksmax) I would never have had the idea to start a diet.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Cristiano88, isis_Bleach, mewcoper and 24 others
Insane change, did you go about increasing potassium intake as well?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
damn you look cut.

Insane change, did you go about increasing potassium intake as well?

Oh, yes, I eat much more fruit and vegetables like spinach. I also drink minimum 3L liters a day of water to stay hydrated and not retain much water.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Incoming
But is it possible to gymmax and have a lean face ? :unsure:
(Aside from roids ofc, can't do that shit since low inhib + balding + don't wanna fuck myself for life)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 1751
(Aside from roids ofc, can't do that shit since low inhib + balding + don't wanna fuck myself for life)
You gain fat too when you gain muscles

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
I have been either a lurker or participalnt of PSL/blackpill communities since a fuckton of time ago. There I learned the importance of lean face. I had an absolute shit-tier diet based almost entirely on carb foods and soda. I was never actually fat tho, but there was much room to clean my body.

This is my lower third just before stumbling upon these communities. I was at this point when I first learned of them : (pics are all with selfie camera with similar distortion, distance from camera, light intensity and angle, and pic contrast levels, all pics are on "low bloat days" even tho lately all days are low bloat. Light is cherrypicked to produce high contrast to highlight cheeks, but was neccesary for the first and second examples, as by then no other light would show anything):
View attachment 495369

Since I saw how cheek concavity looks I always loved that kind of look and well, was curious if I could get it myself. so I started dieting.

View attachment 495372
In here I already had sumbled upon PSL communities, and was starting to get lower in carbs/salt. Doesnt seem like much progress but seeing a bit of more cheek definition (even if at this point, this kind of light was the only one in which cheeks didnt look flat) gave me hope to keep maintaining discipline. Swollen masseters and a highly volatile "facial metabolism" gave me a fuck ton of headaches. Some years later, this is how it looks nowadays:
View attachment 495378
As I commented on other threads, I felt like most progress was actually lately, specially on the "volatility part". I feel like lots of people who diet get discouraged and give up before the body actually "fully accepts" the diet and improves the base metabolism (this includes no longer feeling the strong cravings or like you are dieting: you start feeling like you aren't on a diet and are just normal). I even did what before would be unthinkable not long ago: went out a night in the smae day I did a cheat meal, and did not get any bloat.

I know my cheek concavity shape might not be ideal (its the cadaveric look instead of the trendy TikTok eboy hollow cheeks where most of the hollowing is around the sides of the chin, makin the masculine chin the protagonist instead of the upper cheeks) but its a look that personally like much more for myself than my former more bloated one. Another detail I like a lot is that I no longer look so different under different lighting conditions: there is always a hint of cheek concavity no matter how soft the light is, specially in motion irl. Masseter bottox injections definitely helped tho, specially by hollowing the under-zygo area and making zygos now the most wide part of the face, but most of the progress is attributed to diet. In these pics masseter problem is not so apparent due to selfie distortion, but the difference is huge irl. The discipline part is very very important since I was among the ones about to give up when I still didnt have my current more stable metabolism. I wonder if it will change as I age more.

So after this long long journey, this is the end-game for me as far as softmaxxing without further surgeries goes, as I do not have anymore fat or water to shed on my face. I managed to reach this level without sacrificing calve muscle size or neck width, which I guess it's good. Another thing that concerned me was looking older but irl people keep guessing me around the same age as the start despite me being aged around 4 more years on top of the leaning. I did not achieve a frontal sharp gonion shape, because my masseters are nturally bulgy despite the botox treatment, but I got to have my zygos be the widest part of face which was my main goal. This change in leanness reflected a fucking lot on my daily interactions and general feedback too. All these progresses are pure diet: no gym or cardio involved.

In general, i'm extremely thankful i stumbled on all these communities and i'm very surprised at how extremely underrated dieting is in real life: most guys dont even have a visual "cut" between the jaw and the submental region, despite not being recessed. Had I not known PSL (and now looksmax) I would never have had the idea to start a diet.
show your body at 60kg

• +1
Reactions: Ampere

That's what i'm trying to figure out.
I don't want to go beyond 17% bodyfat ever, ideally not over 15% but I also can't be a skinnyfat twink.
Idk what to do.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
That's what i'm trying to figure out.
I don't want to go beyond 17% bodyfat ever, ideally not over 15% but I also can't be a skinnyfat twink.
Idk what to do.
Bro get back to old avi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
are you native american opie

You’re 3’5? It’s giga-over bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Matthias8272, wateriswet and 3 others
60 KG is a terrible weight for a man. You should have gym maxxed and kept the 70kg and just lost the bf%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Matthias8272
king of debloat

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, laske.7, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
@Zyros would leaning down my bodyfat and water in my face be worth it for my zygos?
Mag2

• Love it
Reactions: laske.7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
60 KG is a terrible weight for a man. You should have gym maxxed and kept the 70kg and just lost the bf%.
i'm 5'11 so its not that tall for that weight

It's not really worth it for him to focus on his body. He won't get any significant results.
Instead he can put 100% of his effort towards his face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Cheekfraud
little cheekfraud

• Love it
Reactions: laske.7
Your biggest failo is your frame man
And you still managed to lose 11 kgs
Post a pic body

• +1
Reactions: spark
Yes you managed to lose bloat but at what cost? You lost a lot of weight and a lot of muscle mass now you look like a skinny framelet (assuming your frame is average or small).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
60kg lmaooo my little sister weighs more

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 6512, Matthias8272 and 2 others
idk bro u give off serious school shooter vibes now.

Yes you managed to lose bloat but at what cost? You lost a lot of weight and a lot of muscle mass now you look like a skinny framelet (assuming your frame is average or small).
yes this is his frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, laske.7, crosshold and 4 others
does women act different towards you?

Exactly this, 60 kg is waay too lightweight. Unless he is like 167 cm tall. Most smallish foids already weigh 55-58 kg. And theyre usually very small and skinny. Its hard to imagine someone in the west with that weight, its like a typical vidya nerd weight.

Exactly this, 60 kg is waay too lightweight. Unless he is like 167 cm tall. Most smallish foids already weigh 55-58 kg. And theyre usually very small and skinny. Its hard to imagine someone in the west with that weight, its like a typical vidya nerd weight.
Haha yeah bro not like i'm 55kg :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Mirin' luscious mane, whats your routine bro?

Elias De Poot maxxing I see.

Elias de Poot Esquire Spain Alfonso Ohnur 03 620x896

idk bro u give off serious school shooter vibes now.
Yeah the pain and suffering he went through is written all over op‘s face. Rly sad tbh, as noone deserves that. But if men can sense that, foids sense that x 20.

Also its very arguable if hollow cheeks boosted op‘s psl.

And for 180 cm, 60 kg is very light, i have a rather shitty frame at 180 cm, even at 70 kg. Id need to get at least like 3-4 kg of pure muscle mass to look optimal. But 60 kg is rly butterfly weight for 180cm.

At this point, you gotta bruce lee max bro. Bruce lee was 135 pounds at 5'8 and managed to be really strong for his size doing pullups with one arm while his other was doing workouts with an 80-pound dumbbell. He looked like a skinny framelet but at least he as strong.

you look deathly in the last pic

Yeah the pain and suffering he went through is written all over op‘s face. Rly sad tbh, as noone deserves that. But if men can sense that, foids sense that x 20.

Also its very arguable if hollow cheeks boosted op‘s psl.

And for 180 cm, 60 kg is very light, i have a rather shitty frame at 180 cm, even at 70 kg. Id need to get at least like 3-4 kg of pure muscle mass to look optimal. But 60 kg is rly butterfly weight for 180cm.

It massively boosted my irl response to appearance. People dont sense "pain and suffering", when they known me first time they usually assume i'm the "player" of the group. Unless you are actively complaining to people irl, "sensing" is kinda fake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and 2peasinapod
anorexia is for 12 year old girls not 35 year old men

this thread is why i still lurk psl, 10 genuine laughs a day to keep the soul ticking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Thought the 3'5 in the title was your height jfl.

anorexia is for 12 year old girls not 35 year old men

this thread is why i still lurk psl, 10 genuine laughs a day to keep the soul ticking
Not anorexic, I dont eat less. I just eat different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Not anorexic, I dont eat less. I just eat different.

you look malnourished and melted asf in a gigafrauded photo

bro wake up, you are 35 years old. yes your life must be hell but you still havnt developed any resilaiance at your age to cope?

i cant imagine you sitting up at the dinner table with your peers, you bring legit nothing, not even a soul

you look hollow, dead inside out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
you look malnourished and melted asf in a gigafrauded photo

bro wake up, you are 35 years old. yes your life must be hell but you still havnt developed any resilaiance at your age to cope?

i cant imagine you sitting up at the dinner table with your peers, you bring legit nothing, not even a soul

you look hollow, dead inside out
not gonna bother with you

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 7098
@oldcell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
He has more discipline over his diet than the average american will in a 100 years jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

This guy made himself asexual to another dimension and brags here

Wtf to weight 60 kg as a male

Also this guy thinks beard looks bad on guy, depsite all females claim opposite and all ig models have beard

This is mental ilness Zyros

Being lean is good, but wtf, this is too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and 2peasinapod

View attachment 495369

View attachment 495372
View attachment 495378

can you give examples of what you ate day to day?

i wouldn‘t want to lose muscle or fat as much as you did, because i am also 60kg at 180cm , loosing some facial bloat would really benefit me as well though. but i wouldn‘t want to do it if it ment i‘d lose more weight

This guy made himself asexual to another dimension and brags here

Wtf to weight 60 kg as a male

Also this guy thinks beard looks bad on guy, depsite all females claim opposite and all ig models have beard

This is mental ilness Zyros

Being lean is good, but wtf, this is too much

yeh. its a shame he obviously has no friends or even family that maybe could of prevented or at least stopped this

he is deep in anorexias grip, completely mentally gone at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6873
yeh. its a shame he obviously has no friends or even family that maybe could of prevented or at least stopped this

he is deep in anorexias grip, completely mentally gone at this point
tfw 55kg at 178 :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Incoming and Deleted member 7098