3'5 yr low carb-low sodioum diet end-of-road: from 71 kg to 60 kg + masseter reduction help

yeh. its a shame he obviously has no friends or even family that maybe could of prevented or at least stopped this

he is deep in anorexias grip, completely mentally gone at this point
it‘s literally not anorexic. hit up a BMI Calculator and type in his stats. he‘s just barely below the „normal range“

fat fucks coping on here

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 6873
it‘s literally not anorexic. hit up a BMI Calculator and type in his stats. he‘s just barely below the „normal range“

fat fucks coping on here

you are only as anorexic as your face

numbers mean nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and karbo
yeh. its a shame he obviously has no friends or even family that maybe could of prevented or at least stopped this

he is deep in anorexias grip, completely mentally gone at this point

He looked better before tho, for sure

Normies will say he looks ill- drugg addict at last photo

All quality females are dating guys with good pheno, beards, and non sticky frame

This site consist of 16 years old incel who think Ramirez and Barret are atractive

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and Deleted member 6873
i was literally the same at your age :lul:
now at 24 i‘m at 61 :lul::lul::feelskek:
Mirin insane weight progression jfl.
So far i only manage low sodium. I eat a fuckton of carbs, granted mostly complex carbs like sourdough etc.
But i fuuucking hate how dairy bloats my face ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

All quality females are dating guys with good pheno, beards, and non sticky frame

This site consist of 16 years old incel who think Ramirez and Barret are atractive
I get what you mean. Hollow cheeks will make you look either skinny/lean or starved, imo hollow cheeks would be more desirable for things such as modeling than sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
@Papabakvet we are not anorexic :feelskek: low body weight, face bloat crew
Fr bro. It sucks tbh
Everytime i go out to dinner with friends they tell me to eat 10x more cause i can "use some fat"

zyros looks like he forces himself out of bed flacid every morning after a restless night of thinking about the 8 hour fasted cardio he has to do the next day so he doesnt bloat back up

then he wears his 5 parka jackets to convince his grandma hes alreeady eaten breakfast before setting off on his walk, making sure to stop under eevery lamp-post for a selfie to motivate him

when girls look at him in a concerned manner his brain interprets it as an ioi and he counts it as slay

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5912, mewcoper and 4 others
zyros looks like he forces himself out of bed flacid every morning after a restless night of thinking about the 8 hour fasted cardio he has to do the next day so he doesnt bloat back up

then he wears his 5 parka jackets to convince his grandma hes alreeady eaten breakfast before setting off on his walk, making sure to stop under eevery lamp-post for a selfie to motivate him

when girls look at him in a concerned manner his brain interprets it as an ioi and he counts it as slay
damn bro why are you talking about me xd

That pic is front cam close up distorted and angle and lighting are made to imitate the former pics so its a better comparison

This is how it looks with no distortion and soft lighting. I'd say it does not look like drug addict even tho the frame is a stick. Everyone who saw me before and after (specially ones who didnt see me everyday) told me "what are you doing you looking good lately" unsolicited. I'm also healthier on the inside too, with much better blood tests, energy trough day, less brainfog, better sleep...

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and oldcell
That pic is front cam close up distorted and angle and lighting are made to imitate the former pics so its a better comparison
View attachment 504404
This is how it looks with no distortion and soft lighting. I'd say it does not look like drug addict even tho the frame is a stick. Everyone who saw me before and after (specially ones who didnt see me everyday) told me "what are you doing you looking good lately" unsolicited. I'm also healthier on the inside too, with much better blood tests, energy trough day, less brainfog, better sleep...

Looks much better here for sure

Go for 65 kg lean, with low bodyfat and u will be more masc and still hollow cheeks

Dont fall for anorexy maxing

Looks much better here for sure

Go for 65 kg lean, with low bodyfat and u will be more masc and still hollow cheeks

Dont fall for anorexy maxing
Yea dont worry I never fell for anorexia meme. The only time I actually ate less was first 1-2 months to kickstart the whole process, then went steadily again to normal amount of food but just avoiding shit stuff. Anorexiamaxxing is actually counterproductive since your metabolism never gets used to it, and as soon as you cheat/eat more you gain back all. That and feeling weak/like shit too.

I will maybe try more protein for that but for now I prefer to give the body "a rest" before any other further change on diet.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
so what exactly does your diet consist of? i havent touched shit food (any food tbh) in like 2 weeks and i am already seeing changes in my face, but i need a stable diet so i can eat comfortably without getting bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I have been either a lurker or participalnt of PSL/blackpill communities since a fuckton of time ago. There I learned the importance of lean face. I had an absolute shit-tier diet based almost entirely on carb foods and soda. I was never actually fat tho, but there was much room to clean my body.

This is my lower third just before stumbling upon these communities. I was at this point when I first learned of them : (pics are all with selfie camera with similar distortion, distance from camera, light intensity and angle, and pic contrast levels, all pics are on "low bloat days" even tho lately all days are low bloat. Light is cherrypicked to produce high contrast to highlight cheeks, but was neccesary for the first and second examples, as by then no other light would show anything):
View attachment 495369

Since I saw how cheek concavity looks I always loved that kind of look and well, was curious if I could get it myself. so I started dieting.

View attachment 495372
In here I already had sumbled upon PSL communities, and was starting to get lower in carbs/salt. Doesnt seem like much progress but seeing a bit of more cheek definition (even if at this point, this kind of light was the only one in which cheeks didnt look flat) gave me hope to keep maintaining discipline. Swollen masseters and a highly volatile "facial metabolism" gave me a fuck ton of headaches. Some years later, this is how it looks nowadays:
View attachment 495378
As I commented on other threads, I felt like most progress was actually lately, specially on the "volatility part". I feel like lots of people who diet get discouraged and give up before the body actually "fully accepts" the diet and improves the base metabolism (this includes no longer feeling the strong cravings or like you are dieting: you start feeling like you aren't on a diet and are just normal). I even did what before would be unthinkable not long ago: went out a night in the smae day I did a cheat meal, and did not get any bloat.

I know my cheek concavity shape might not be ideal (its the cadaveric look instead of the trendy TikTok eboy hollow cheeks where most of the hollowing is around the sides of the chin, makin the masculine chin the protagonist instead of the upper cheeks) but its a look that personally like much more for myself than my former more bloated one. Another detail I like a lot is that I no longer look so different under different lighting conditions: there is always a hint of cheek concavity no matter how soft the light is, specially in motion irl. Masseter bottox injections definitely helped tho, specially by hollowing the under-zygo area and making zygos now the most wide part of the face, but most of the progress is attributed to diet. In these pics masseter problem is not so apparent due to selfie distortion, but the difference is huge irl. The discipline part is very very important since I was among the ones about to give up when I still didnt have my current more stable metabolism. I wonder if it will change as I age more.

So after this long long journey, this is the end-game for me as far as softmaxxing without further surgeries goes, as I do not have anymore fat or water to shed on my face. I managed to reach this level without sacrificing calve muscle size or neck width, which I guess it's good. Another thing that concerned me was looking older but irl people keep guessing me around the same age as the start despite me being aged around 4 more years on top of the leaning. I did not achieve a frontal sharp gonion shape, because my masseters are nturally bulgy despite the botox treatment, but I got to have my zygos be the widest part of face which was my main goal. This change in leanness reflected a fucking lot on my daily interactions and general feedback too. All these progresses are pure diet: no gym or cardio involved.

In general, i'm extremely thankful i stumbled on all these communities and i'm very surprised at how extremely underrated dieting is in real life: most guys dont even have a visual "cut" between the jaw and the submental region, despite not being recessed. Had I not known PSL (and now looksmax) I would never have had the idea to start a diet.
didn't read while you are on here obsessing he is effortlessly good looking