Ogee curve

do you noticed any difference? any before and after pictures?
my alveolar process sucks, i think this is the cause of my slight nasolabial folds at 17

The Ogee curve is an extremely important feature for attractiveness in men and women
View attachment 2842865View attachment 2842867

makes the difference between a chad & a normie

-Been a while since I created a guide, figured id explain the methods im working on.
View attachment 2842857

after @CoreSchizo 's pathetic attempt at a DIY buccal fat removal, Someone needed to provide safer alternatives.

Understanding the bones/tissue that cause the ogee curve

-ZYGOS
View attachment 2842869

Hollow cheeks are caused by lateral zygomatic projection as well as frontal prominence.

-Gonions/Jaw
View attachment 2842876

The gonion shape will cause hallows also, more flared gonions and a wider bigonial width will stretch your face and create that look.

-Masseter Muscles

View attachment 2842893

View attachment 2842895

I included a video of myself flexing my masseter in the sun to show how it chisels my face, hypertrophy of the masseters with have this effect if they have proper insertions

View attachment 2842903View attachment 2842905

Examples of elite, low masseter insertions. High masseter setness is a death sentence for hypertrophy enthusiasts. Also the pterygomasseteric sling in the gif posted above is extremely aesthetic jfl.

tldr here, only hypertrophy your masseters if they are low set.

you will look like a bloated pig if you chew with unideal masseters. If this is you, botox.

-Chin

View attachment 2842921

Having strong chin projection can have a small effect on the soft tissue but barely. A chin wing osteotomy or genioplasty can be best for achieving this while also tightening the masseters.

-Taller skull
View attachment 2842945

Having a taller skull and total FWHR will cause you to be less prone to bloating. Skull size is not a cope, Tyler Mahers skull allows him to be effortlessly debloated.

Ok, now you understand the things that will cause tightness of the soft tissue

-here's the tissue that causes you to bloat

-Buccal fat pads
View attachment 2842956

This small fat store can make or break hallow cheeks, removal or atrophy of the buccal pad will almost always lead to hallow cheeks

View attachment 2842961

Buccal pad removal results, instant OG.

You can easily self perform this surgery, im gonna try this shit eventually. Just dont remove more than 30-50%.

-The parotid duct/gland.

View attachment 2842977

Atrophying the parotid duct via botox should lead to a better ogee according to @SteveRogers , going to consult a few more people on this because its not talked abt anywhere on the internet currently

-4 units of botox to the parotid, your jordan barrett instantly.
View attachment 2842991
expectable results

-Bonus
The buccinators also hypertrophy when you eat with large bites, When I use to eat with a serving spoon on my bulk I hypertrophied my buccinators. Mewing while swallowing avoids activating them, and eating small bites.

How to actually atrophy the buccal fat pad via injection lipolysis

-Lipo Agents ranked

Lipolab
Aqualux
Kybella
Lemon/pine bottle

I tried lemonbottle and it was objectively shit and no non placebo results after 16 mL into buccals

Trying Lipo Lab when it arrives, allegedly 85% Atrophy of the fat in studies.

heres my attempt at lemon bottle, good guide on how to properly inject lipo agents

The Maxilla also has influence on the ogee curve
View attachment 2843023

Here's an aspie video of barrett showing how his maxilla contributes to his hallow cheeks.

View attachment 2843148

to improve the alveolar bones you can create volume via PDO threads.

View attachment 2843151

sorry for image quality but threading here to create volume will help. I recommend using multi-threads to be able to insert more efficiently
blunt tipped multis (just get the 30g version)

Bloat

Bloat is the cuprite for most people not having hallow cheeks. Heres some debloating tips

Potassium Chloride

Quickest debloat supplement, results in 30 minutes.

Furosemide, best diuretic. 80 Mg every 3-5 days will do the trick
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/cart/

Water Cycling

Day 1- Limit water as much as possible
Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

View attachment 2843165

Low salt, less sodium. Sodium causes bloat. @pneumocystosis good find

Eating less Carbs, entering a state of ketosis is ideal. 100g or less per day

-taking preworkout with a large amount of water, I drink preworkout with .5 Gal of water because it causes me to piss more often.

-Some other causes of bloat

high androgen levels
View attachment 2843180

Despite being lean, nick walker is bloated AF. After 400mg of test you will get bloated. Telmisartan helped my bloat while I was on test.

High estrogen

Estrogen bloat from aromatase is just as common when on steroids or even for naturals, estrogen contributes to higher facial fat. You can reduce this with 10mg of aromasin
(aminoasylum.shop)

High aldosterone

View attachment 2843192

throws off sodium potassium balance

Inflammation in buccinators from eating large bites, mew while swallowing

Shit Genetic fat stores, We weren't all made equal

sodium:potassium ratio, should try to go for 3:1 ideally. If your gonna go with carbs eat sweet potatoes as they are high in potassium

Youth fat stores, any youngcels reading this, have no fear your fat redistribution is near. By 20 years old your cheeks will begin to hallow naturally even at higher BF%

Weight loss, first and foremost. This is by far gonna give you more results than all of the aforementioned maxxes. Life doesnt start until 12% BF

The best fat loss drugs are DNP and Clenbuteral, don't waste your time with shit like ostarine.

40MCG of clen will have you shaking so hard it will have people thinking your schizo

Gua sha, is a meme AF but it honestly gives instant results for lymphatic drainage

View attachment 2843207

Sauna, 20 minutes will sweat out all water, pair this with jump rope as its the fast way to lymphatic drain

-FILLER
View attachment 2843211

Filler will give instant ogee, its not as ideal compared to zygomatic implants but im including it because you can DIY it.

aesthetics-shop.com is a good source for filler and botox. Just be careful if you nick a vein its GG.

you can fraud all the bones with filler I talked about

Tags
@Orc @pneumocystosis @SteveRogers @NorwoodAscender @dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @coispet @Squirtle @Mike141 @NotCarv @CoreSchizo @TikiXVI

Read every single molecule

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
my alveolar process sucks, i think this is the cause of my slight nasolabial folds at 17
Maybe a bit but its a bit outside the nasolabial folds typically

Its just ur maxilla, you can fix it with pdos easily

Another possible cause for bloat is acne or just really oily skin which makes your skin inflamed

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
great thread bahi now check dms

did read + subbed to ur yt

my maxilla is fine, not recessed, but my alveolar process is kinda weak, i don't see this "bone" curve at the side of my mouth

my maxilla is fine, not recessed, but my alveolar process is kinda weak, i don't see this "bone" curve at the side of my mouth
or you think it's related to the maxilla?

are you on cycle in your yt pfp

OH FUCK I ACTULALY HAVE THIS NO WAY

Good thread

The DIY buccal fat removal is larp until he actually posts results.

You didn’t inject enough lemonbottle, stop shitting on it

pm me, i got Lipolab injections last Thursday, have 2 more sessions and other shit planned if you wanna know more

The Ogee curve is an extremely important feature for attractiveness in men and women

-Been a while since I created a guide, figured id explain the methods im working on.
View attachment 2842857

after @CoreSchizo 's pathetic attempt at a DIY buccal fat removal, Someone needed to provide safer alternatives.

-ZYGOS
View attachment 2842869

Hollow cheeks are caused by lateral zygomatic projection as well as frontal prominence.

-Gonions/Jaw
View attachment 2842876

The gonion shape will cause hallows also, more flared gonions and a wider bigonial width will stretch your face and create that look.

-Masseter Muscles

View attachment 2842893

View attachment 2842895

I included a video of myself flexing my masseter in the sun to show how it chisels my face, hypertrophy of the masseters with have this effect if they have proper insertions

Examples of elite, low masseter insertions. High masseter setness is a death sentence for hypertrophy enthusiasts. Also the pterygomasseteric sling in the gif posted above is extremely aesthetic jfl.

you will look like a bloated pig if you chew with unideal masseters. If this is you, botox.

-Chin

View attachment 2842921

Having strong chin projection can have a small effect on the soft tissue but barely. A chin wing osteotomy or genioplasty can be best for achieving this while also tightening the masseters.

-Taller skull
View attachment 2842945

Having a taller skull and total FWHR will cause you to be less prone to bloating. Skull size is not a cope, Tyler Mahers skull allows him to be effortlessly debloated.

-Buccal fat pads
View attachment 2842956

This small fat store can make or break hallow cheeks, removal or atrophy of the buccal pad will almost always lead to hallow cheeks

View attachment 2842961

You can easily self perform this surgery, im gonna try this shit eventually. Just dont remove more than 30-50%.

-The parotid duct/gland.

View attachment 2842977

Atrophying the parotid duct via botox should lead to a better ogee according to @SteveRogers , going to consult a few more people on this because its not talked abt anywhere on the internet currently

View attachment 2842991
expectable results

-Bonus
The buccinators also hypertrophy when you eat with large bites, When I use to eat with a serving spoon on my bulk I hypertrophied my buccinators. Mewing while swallowing avoids activating them, and eating small bites.

-Lipo Agents ranked

Lipolab
Aqualux
Kybella
Lemon/pine bottle

I tried lemonbottle and it was objectively shit and no non placebo results after 16 mL into buccals

heres my attempt at lemon bottle, good guide on how to properly inject lipo agents

View attachment 2843023

Here's an aspie video of barrett showing how his maxilla contributes to his hallow cheeks.

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

sorry for image quality but threading here to create volume will help. I recommend using multi-threads to be able to insert more efficiently

Bloat

Bloat is the cuprite for most people not having hallow cheeks. Heres some debloating tips

Potassium Chloride

Water Cycling

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

View attachment 2843165

-taking preworkout with a large amount of water, I drink preworkout with .5 Gal of water because it causes me to piss more often.

high androgen levels
View attachment 2843180

Despite being lean, nick walker is bloated AF. After 400mg of test you will get bloated. Telmisartan helped my bloat while I was on test.

High estrogen

Estrogen bloat from aromatase is just as common when on steroids or even for naturals, estrogen contributes to higher facial fat. You can reduce this with 10mg of aromasin
(aminoasylum.shop)

High aldosterone

View attachment 2843192

sodium:potassium ratio, should try to go for 3:1 ideally. If your gonna go with carbs eat sweet potatoes as they are high in potassium

Youth fat stores, any youngcels reading this, have no fear your fat redistribution is near. By 20 years old your cheeks will begin to hallow naturally even at higher BF%

Weight loss, first and foremost. This is by far gonna give you more results than all of the aforementioned maxxes. Life doesnt start until 12% BF

The best fat loss drugs are DNP and Clenbuteral, don't waste your time with shit like ostarine.

40MCG of clen will have you shaking so hard it will have people thinking your schizo

Gua sha, is a meme AF but it honestly gives instant results for lymphatic drainage

View attachment 2843207

Sauna, 20 minutes will sweat out all water, pair this with jump rope as its the fast way to lymphatic drain

-FILLER
View attachment 2843211

Filler will give instant ogee, its not as ideal compared to zygomatic implants but im including it because you can DIY it.

aesthetics-shop.com is a good source for filler and botox. Just be careful if you nick a vein its GG.

Tags
@Orc @pneumocystosis @SteveRogers @NorwoodAscender @dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @coispet @Squirtle @Mike141 @NotCarv @CoreSchizo @TikiXVI

HI! How do you know that lipolab is the most powerful fat dissolver?

Just starvemaxx innit

• +1
Read every word

• +1
How do you know if yours are high/low set, and doesn’t gonion flare effect how they will hypertrophy

This really works well, I have a friend who literally eats with his cheeks and he looks like a ball due to the hypertrophy of his buccinators

another high iq thread by an autistic chad, read every single molecule boyo

• Love it
better see this in BOTB, so much useful hardmaxxing and softmaxxing info in one singular thread is rare nowadays

Great thread :Comfy:

• +1
good thread once again, tag me in these non-water threads if u can

• +1

View attachment 2842857

-ZYGOS
View attachment 2842869

-Gonions/Jaw
View attachment 2842876

-Masseter Muscles

View attachment 2842893

View attachment 2842895

-Chin

View attachment 2842921

-Taller skull
View attachment 2842945

-Buccal fat pads
View attachment 2842956

View attachment 2842961

-The parotid duct/gland.

View attachment 2842977

View attachment 2842991
expectable results

-Bonus

-Lipo Agents ranked

Lipolab
Aqualux
Kybella
Lemon/pine bottle

View attachment 2843023

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

Bloat

Potassium Chloride

Water Cycling

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

View attachment 2843165

high androgen levels
View attachment 2843180

High estrogen

(aminoasylum.shop)

High aldosterone

View attachment 2843192

View attachment 2843207

-FILLER
View attachment 2843211

Tags

Do you think water weight is held in the subcutaneous fat?

Check dm I have a question

im more worried about this bro, can someone show me what low set vs high set masseters look like?? idk if i have low or high im bloated rn so i cant see it being flexed but i can feel it tighten with my finger, i cant tell whats low or high tho

Nasolabial folds are usually cause of recessed lower maxilla right? Or is it the whole maxilla?

View attachment 2842857

-ZYGOS
View attachment 2842869

-Gonions/Jaw
View attachment 2842876

-Masseter Muscles

View attachment 2842893

View attachment 2842895

-Chin

View attachment 2842921

-Taller skull
View attachment 2842945

-Buccal fat pads
View attachment 2842956

View attachment 2842961

-The parotid duct/gland.

View attachment 2842977

View attachment 2842991
expectable results

-Bonus

-Lipo Agents ranked

Lipolab
Aqualux
Kybella
Lemon/pine bottle

View attachment 2843023

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

Bloat

Potassium Chloride

Water Cycling

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

View attachment 2843165

high androgen levels
View attachment 2843180

High estrogen

(aminoasylum.shop)

High aldosterone

View attachment 2843192

View attachment 2843207

-FILLER
View attachment 2843211

Tags

I hate that curve i try to hide by gaining fat

Examples of elite, low masseter insertions. High masseter setness is a death sentence for hypertrophy enthusiasts. Also the pterygomasseteric sling in the
who's the chad with dark hair

so if your face looks more angular when you flex massateers you should chew?

• +1