(Ricecels GTFIH) 3 MUST HAVE procedures for GOOKS

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
This picture below shows us the key characteristic difference between caucasoids and mongoloids:
Nigger

In Comparion to the white foid, the asian foid has: horizontal projection of zygos, wider jaw, longer ramus, higher eyebrows, monolids.
Now, we all know that we must always strive to look more white (I hate to say it, but cumskins rule in beauty)

Now let's get to what procedures we need:

1. Botox to the frontalis muscle: Frontalis muscle is responsible for raising the eyebrows. A lot of people unconsciously raise their eyebrows, making them look weak, feminine, and just beta cuck-ish. Asian have it the worst due to lack of brow bone and brow density. Anyways, you will notice that, when you completely relax your eyebrows, you can reduce the distance between the eye and the brows significantly. Personally, it decreases by about 5-7mm. Also, I have relatively projected browbones, so I get a double eyelid when I relax my brows (and this is how caucasoids naturally have double eyelids, their prominent brow bone causes the eye skin to fold). So this procedure will give you lower eyebrows + double eyelids. You will be able to achieve a more masculine, hunter eye-like appearance.

2. Botox to the masseter muscle: Wide jaw is often praised on .org, but this is only the case for cumskins. Mongoloids have very well developed jaw, but a combination of long ramus and wide jaw makes the face ogre-ish. Also, many asians have high water retention and fat storage in face, so it's even worse. A botox to the masseter will help shorten the width of your face. If available, use a fat-melting device such as In-Mode on the jaw too.

3. Filler to the nose: We all know that gooks have flat noses. Even if it looks good from the front, the girl will look at your side profile and that disgusting flat nose and get the ick, making her immediately leave your ass. The filler will raise the height of the bridge.

Do all of these procedures and I guarantee an ascension by at least 0.5 psl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, owlofathena, coispet and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, dannydipss and N8verBegan
You have to focus on looking guard according to your phenotype too

True. Many east asians happen to have that phenotype. A lot of japanese have more narrow jaw pheno but idk

IMG 1025

• WTF
Reactions: N8verBegan
the gookpill is brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
This picture below shows us the key characteristic difference between caucasoids and mongoloids:
View attachment 2827918
In Comparion to the white foid, the asian foid has: horizontal projection of zygos, wider jaw, longer ramus, higher eyebrows, monolids.
Now, we all know that we must always strive to look more white (I hate to say it, but cumskins rule in beauty)

Now let's get to what procedures we need:

1. Botox to the frontalis muscle: Frontalis muscle is responsible for raising the eyebrows. A lot of people unconsciously raise their eyebrows, making them look weak, feminine, and just beta cuck-ish. Asian have it the worst due to lack of brow bone and brow density. Anyways, you will notice that, when you completely relax your eyebrows, you can reduce the distance between the eye and the brows significantly. Personally, it decreases by about 5-7mm. Also, I have relatively projected browbones, so I get a double eyelid when I relax my brows (and this is how caucasoids naturally have double eyelids, their prominent brow bone causes the eye skin to fold). So this procedure will give you lower eyebrows + double eyelids. You will be able to achieve a more masculine, hunter eye-like appearance.

2. Botox to the masseter muscle: Wide jaw is often praised on .org, but this is only the case for cumskins. Mongoloids have very well developed jaw, but a combination of long ramus and wide jaw makes the face ogre-ish. Also, many asians have high water retention and fat storage in face, so it's even worse. A botox to the masseter will help shorten the width of your face. If available, use a fat-melting device such as In-Mode on the jaw too.

3. Filler to the nose: We all know that gooks have flat noses. Even if it looks good from the front, the girl will look at your side profile and that disgusting flat nose and get the ick, making her immediately leave your ass. The filler will raise the height of the bridge.

Do all of these procedures and I guarantee an ascension by at least 0.5 psl.
Jfl nigga the differences between you and whites are like...the whole face. I wouldn´t recommand to inject botox in masseters, just get lean and ur good unless you have that square minecraft face

Jfl nigga the differences between you and whites are like...the whole face. I wouldn´t recommand to inject botox in masseters, just get lean and ur good unless you have that square minecraft face
Explain why? Massetee muscle botox will significantly reduce the facial width. A lot of asians have wide face.

Also its cope to say that “muh asians and cumskins different” Nigga almost all good looking asians have white features (lower eye brows, high nose bridge, forward projection, narrow skull) and these are achievable with procedures and surgeries.

i look too juvenile for surgery i think i need implants more than anything no way they advance my browridge enough

i look too juvenile for surgery i think i need implants more than anything no way they advance my browridge enough
Juvenile as in short face and lack of projection? In that case Chin implant, gonion implant, and nose filler will help

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Juvenile as in short face and lack of projection? In that case Chin implant, gonion implant, and nose filler will help
i mean most people don't think i look bad and i get a lot of attention but i look like the male equivalent of my pfp honestly, i just think its the brow ridge specifically and fat distribution that makes me look super juvenile

i mean most people don't think i look bad and i get a lot of attention but i look like the male equivalent of my pfp honestly, i just think its the brow ridge specifically and fat distribution that makes me look super juvenile
You should prettyboymaxx in that case

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Explain why? Massetee muscle botox will significantly reduce the facial width. A lot of asians have wide face.

Also its cope to say that “muh asians and cumskins different” Nigga almost all good looking asians have white features (lower eye brows, high nose bridge, forward projection, narrow skull) and these are achievable with procedures and surgeries.
No your masseters don´t affect your face width but your jaw width, your zygos do. If you want a more narrow face do a zygo shave

It´s the same for all ethnics if they look white they will be more good looking but the average asian is really not similar to caucasians

Decent thread but I don't think Asians should try to look more white or Caucasian cause it isn't going to work. They should embrace being an Asian. Race and environment tend to hand in hand. Notice how most Africans especially west Africans their noses lack a nasal bridge or dorsal hump. It has to do with the environment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough and normie_joe
Decent thread but I don't think Asians should try to look more white or Caucasian cause it isn't going to work.
yep, whitemaxxing as a gook will just make you like an uncanny hapa

if you're an asian and want to have appeal in the US, focus on masc jaw and good hair

if you want appeal in Asia, it gets more complicated like light skin, more feminine features. Some males even shave down their jaws but i wouldnt recommend it

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Lethbridge