Deep Set eyes have a lesser chance of being hooded

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor

Anatomy of Deep-Set Eyes

-Brow Ridge prominence, Projected Nasion, Orbital rim all contribute to "deep set eyes"
-My theory is that deep set eyes are less likely to be "hunter eyes. The brow ridge shields the upper eyelid, blocking hooding.

-Skin Elasticity

-As saint David Gandy has aged, his hooding has increased over his lateral canthus slightly due to a loss of elasticity

-When your brow bone is more prominent, there is less skin above the eyelid to hood the eye. Gandy has a strong brow ridge but his eyes aren't as deep set as Cavil's. He's got a negative orbital vector. (should honestly ropemax bro)
-Deep set eyes also prevent aging of the skin above the eyelid delaying its inevitable sagging/hooding the eyes.

-Eyelid crease position
-Deep set eyes have a more defined eyelid crease that's deeper in the eye socket causing more visible UEE.

-Muscle Support
-More muscle support in the eye socket, particularly the Levator Palpebrae Superioris Muscle, reduce the chance of hooding. @SteveRogers new botox method btw im gonna do a deeper dive into this btw because this muscle reduces hooding.

-The levator palpebrae superioris muscle is responsible for raising the upper eyelid. When this muscle contracts, it lifts the upper eyelid, creating more visible eyelid space and reducing the likelihood of hooding. Inb4 everyone atrophies this muscle to another fucking dimension.

-Both of these muscles work in coordination to support the eyelids and maintain the proper positioning of the skin around the eyes. In individuals with deep-set eyes, these muscles, along with other anatomical features, contribute to the eye's resistance to hooding by providing adequate support and tension to the surrounding tissues.

-Exceptions

-Please do not spam random exceptions to this, obviously there's gonna be some people with deep set hooded eyes but we are talking about OVERALL.
-Elias depoop has deep set hunter eyes because his orbicularis is so weirdly shaped and wide that it pulls the skin above his eyelid down

@Orc @ChadL1te @Rigged @Cointoss/Chad/Incel @coispet @NumbThePain @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @TechnoBoss

Please give ur feedback this is just my theory even tho i researched it pretty thoroughly

Attachments

• 1713635398955.png
    1713635398955.png
    768 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, st.hamudi but 6‘5, dragomaxxer and 22 others
will read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, JoshuaG and Clavicular
bump

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and sub5c3l
@Orc Are ur eyes deep set cuz they are giga hooded

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG
do you think my oneitis has hooded eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and dehydrated
do you think my oneitis has hooded eyes?

View attachment 2870927
Yes, I just want to keep making new threads for people to mentally masturbate over

The more Lookism I implant into your brain the more neurodivergent you become

every thread of mine that you read decreases your chance at adequate socialization by 1%

• Woah
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, yue, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others
Its your eyesocket rather!

Its your eyesocket rather!
The fats below the eye ball determine it not the browridge. Otherwise sean wouldnt have hunter according to theory

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Clavicular
@Orc Are ur eyes deep set cuz they are giga hooded
probably, they're like an inch behind my ogre brow.

I have bone hooding, brow hooding, and mega fat depositions all at the same time.

The fats below the eye ball determine it not the browridge. Otherwise sean wouldnt have hunter according to theory
The more brow bone you have the more it stretches the skin

sean has hunters because his orbitals are giga compact

• Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
Mirin discovery

This actually makes hella sense. In a sense you can almost think about it mathematically in the sense of volume, the deeper the eye the less volume of fat/skin needed to fill the area.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Life changing thread ong

Good thread op, did read have a good day

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
Mirin discovery

This actually makes hella sense. In a sense you can almost think about it mathematically in the sense of volume, the deeper the eye the less volume of fat/skin needed to fill the area.
Life changing thread ong
I literally thought of this while i was plucking my eyebrows than got all autistic about it

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
It's kinda true, look at apes, they have mega forwardly grown browridges and visible "eyelids"

• +1

Do saddled infraorbital implants remove sclera show

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

I mean my dad doesnt have a good bridge, has bug eyes, but his eyes are situated upwards almost no uee

Anatomy of Deep-Set Eyes

View attachment 2870863View attachment 2870899View attachment 2870902

-Brow Ridge prominence, Projected Nasion, Orbital rim all contribute to "deep set eyes"
-My theory is that deep set eyes are less likely to be "hunter eyes. The brow ridge shields the upper eyelid, blocking hooding.

-As saint David Gandy has aged, his hooding has increased over his lateral canthus slightly due to a loss of elasticity

-When your brow bone is more prominent, there is less skin above the eyelid to hood the eye. Gandy has a strong brow ridge but his eyes aren't as deep set as Cavil's. He's got a negative orbital vector. (should honestly ropemax bro)
-Deep set eyes also prevent aging of the skin above the eyelid delaying its inevitable sagging/hooding the eyes.

-Eyelid crease position
View attachment 2870871
-Deep set eyes have a more defined eyelid crease that's deeper in the eye socket causing more visible UEE.

-Muscle Support
View attachment 2870874
-More muscle support in the eye socket, particularly the Levator Palpebrae Superioris Muscle, reduce the chance of hooding. @SteveRogers new botox method btw im gonna do a deeper dive into this btw because this muscle reduces hooding.

-The levator palpebrae superioris muscle is responsible for raising the upper eyelid. When this muscle contracts, it lifts the upper eyelid, creating more visible eyelid space and reducing the likelihood of hooding. Inb4 everyone atrophies this muscle to another fucking dimension.

-Both of these muscles work in coordination to support the eyelids and maintain the proper positioning of the skin around the eyes. In individuals with deep-set eyes, these muscles, along with other anatomical features, contribute to the eye's resistance to hooding by providing adequate support and tension to the surrounding tissues.

-Please do not spam random exceptions to this, obviously there's gonna be some people with deep set hooded eyes but we are talking about OVERALL.
-Elias depoop has deep set hunter eyes because his orbicularis is so weirdly shaped and wide that it pulls the skin above his eyelid down

@Orc @ChadL1te @Rigged @Cointoss/Chad/Incel @coispet @NumbThePain @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @TechnoBoss

Please give ur feedback this is just my theory even tho i researched it pretty thoroughly
Autistic Chad ramblings, will read later

• Love it
Good thread, ur theory is 100% correct, interested to see the botox thread

• Love it
I mean my dad doesnt have a good bridge, has bug eyes, but his eyes are situated upwards almost no uee

stop spamming random exceptions and anecdotes

Theres alot of factors for determining it, there isnt just one type of “hunter eyes”
Please just stop trying to argue, im talking about how deep set eyes with a more pronounced ridge will stretch the skin and reduce hooding

we arent even talking about hunter eyes right now

this is an anatomical thread, you do this under every single post here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon and arab_chink

Anatomy of Deep-Set Eyes

-Eyelid crease position
View attachment 2870871

-Muscle Support
View attachment 2870874

High iq thread

• +1

Anatomy of Deep-Set Eyes

-Eyelid crease position
View attachment 2870871

-Muscle Support
View attachment 2870874

Come pm's

• +1
Please just stop trying to argue, im talking about how deep set eyes with a more pronounced ridge will stretch the skin and reduce hooding

we arent even talking about hunter eyes right now

this is an anatomical thread, you do this under every single post here
Y dont you want to argue, I love talking with you about certain topics:):)

this is my case, the idiots that say bleph will fix this are wrong. A bleph will just cut the eyelid and bring it upward, making the eye potentially worse because there is probably more sclera show and the initial issue wasn't addressed.

I think the only way to get hooding for this type is to fat graft into the skin under the brow ridge, filler, or supraorbital implants.
Out of all filler is the easiest, the other two are. pretty invasive.

Last edited:
uee enjoyers stay winning

• Ugh..
Reactions: piec

Anatomy of Deep-Set Eyes

-Eyelid crease position
View attachment 2870871

-Muscle Support
View attachment 2870874

adonis

• Woah
this is my case, the idiots that say bleph will fix this are wrong. A bleph will just cut the eyelid and bring it upward, making the eye potentially worse because there is probably more sclera show and the initial issue wasn't addressed.

I think the only way to get hooding for this type is to fat graft into the skin under the brow ridge, filler, or supraorbital implants.
Out of all filler is the easiest, the other two are. pretty invasive.
Bleph is a shit surgery
uee enjoyers stay winning
nah

could u use PDO Threads to simulate a browridge protusion?

• +1
Another day another shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and datboijj
I love my cardinal brother but he didn't cook with this one
the real fact is hooded eyes are just rare, and deep set eyes don't promise you any

I love my cardinal brother but he didn't cook with this one
the real fact is hooded eyes are just rare, and deep set eyes don't promise you any
Deep set eyes are the antithesis of hooded eyes, did u just scroll straight to the replies

Im making a case that having a deep eye socket and prominent brow ridge causes UEE
Whats shit about it because its factually correct

theres just no applicable info this time its anatomical

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

Anatomy of Deep-Set Eyes

-Eyelid crease position
View attachment 2870871

-Muscle Support
View attachment 2870874

I would pick the deep set over hooded any day
Glad I have it

• +1
Reactions: Melly and Clavicular
i always thought my eyes were moderately deepset and i have a shit ton of hooding but i could be wrong

• +1
Whats shit about it because its factually correct
The hooded eye concept is stupid, it's mainly about the upper eyelid
Older people who develop hooded eyes get surgery to fix it
It's not like canthal tilt where one is objectively better, it's just a feature that is perceived has a result of other things

The hooded eye concept is stupid, it's mainly about the upper eyelid
Older people who develop hooded eyes get surgery to fix it
It's not like canthal tilt where one is objectively better, it's just a feature that is perceived has a result of other things
I never said it was good yea

i talked abt how when ur skin ages it will hood ur eyes

Bleph is a shit surgery

nah
Ita what most people here recommend if they see UEE thinking it will save them. In this case it won't work. The deep set eyes needs skin or hooding under the brow ridge to cover the UEE. How to do that? You don't remove something, you add; fillers, fat grafting or implants.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and Clavicular
More muscle support in the eye socket, particularly the Levator Palpebrae Superioris Muscle, reduce the chance of hooding. @
SteveRogers
@SteveRogers new botox method btw im gonna do a deeper dive into this btw because this muscle reduces hooding.
Keen as fuck to hear more

• Love it
I noticed this, but at the same time they don't tend to have prey eyes, because their orbital contour is defined and straight, making it look masculine. A good example is Khabib, Alex Pereira

The levator palpebrae superioris muscle is responsible for raising the upper eyelid. When this muscle contracts, it lifts the upper eyelid, creating more visible eyelid space and reducing the likelihood of hooding.
Would this not cause more UEE cause the eyelid is lower but the fat above the eyelid remains in the same spot?
Also I got rejected by the chick for fat grafting, gonna have to go the DIY route jfl

Would this not cause more UEE cause the eyelid is lower but the fat above the eyelid remains in the same spot?
Naw its the process above the lid
Also I got rejected by the chick for fat grafting, gonna have to go the DIY route jfl
Fucckk my injector is starting to bluepill me also, I asked abt the parotid gland and i got noreplypilled

• +1