Using PDO to get hunter eyes (idea from ORC)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Ok so most of us hopefully saw @Orc 's thread on PDO threads to fix nasolabial folds
-if not go read it and rep NOW

Im not an expert of the mechanism of action for PDO threads but it basically looks like it creates more collagen under the skin

This created more skin or some shit and got rid of the dent, so why cant this be applied to the eye area

because im a genetic fuck up, I have some UEE and if I cant fix it and get hunter eyes im ropemaxxing

As yuo can see... I have pretty tight supraorbital bones. Im not squinting or moving any part of my face here but I have like 1 mm of UEE

1709258779850 1709258779850

Now women already do this to lift eyebrows and other shit. This women is doing it to fraud positive canthal tilt (mirin).

my plan is to do 3 PDO threads in vertically then one horizontally, many docs like the railroad approach to doing PDO.

Hopefully, this will give me hooding and give me hunter eyes. I wont look like Opry, but a more hooded eye like gandy or atesh rather than opry who has bone creating the effect. Its honestly just chinamaxxing

But fuck between el bastardos eye lighting guide and this, maybe ill be atleast human

curious to see Orcs thoughts on this theory because its a minefield of veins up here

But, PDO doesn't cause occlusions so it will just hurt worse case if I nick a vein, also cant I just thread under that supraorbital vein?

Basically gonna do this right above my upper eyelid^

tagging some ppl
@pneumocystosis @Orc @Mike141 @yeeyeeslayer @NotCarv

@dragomaxxer @Gaygymmaxx @ConfusedBolivian @socialcel

and all other legit looksmaxxers

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: wannaimprove, ThugggButt, klimo and 24 others
BANGER AFTER BANGER TBH

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, klimo, fufurjde and 10 others
bros on a roll two banger actual looksmaxxing threads in a row, im heavily considering this too ngl, miring the girl getting the procedure to fraud pct

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, mewingmaxxer, Hernan and 5 others
bros on a roll two banger actual looksmaxxing threads in a row, im heavily considering this too ngl, miring the girl getting the procedure to fraud pct
BANGER AFTER BANGER PNEUMO CANT KEEP UP jk he mogs me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Hernan, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Lmao yeah i had the same idea but thought it was too retarded and I might fuck up my eye vision lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM and pneumocystosis
genuinely try and join the subreddit i DMed you.

There is so much info about PDO on there.

Mirin’

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, pneumocystosis and Clavicular
genuinely try and join the subreddit i DMed you.

There is so much info about PDO on there.

Mirin’
Check what i @ u in bhai, i did lemonbottle injections live.

Tried to join but my reddit username is bustyman69 so i doubt they will accept me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush, NoReedemingFeature, coispet and 2 others
Lmao yeah i had the same idea but thought it was too retarded and I might fuck up my eye vision lol
inhibmaxx now faggot

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
Fucking retard all of this is retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: t50prince, Jeww, Variety Jones and 9 others
Fucking retard all of this is retarded
Go back to offtopic no one cares abt ur low iq splurging jfl, how do u cope with being so low iq?

• +1
Reactions: metagross, ASM5, Variety Jones and 8 others
Go back to offtopic no one cares abt ur low iq splurging jfl, how do u cope with being so low iq?

mods should do him a favor and permaban him so that he is FORCED to finally move over to .is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, fufurjde, lebronjames23 and 4 others

wether this may be retarded or not its still respectable, they are essentially being Guinea pigs for the rest of you to benefit of if it works more people will do it and if it doesn't atleast you'll know, actually nvm none of you would ever do this

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Clavicular
mods should do him a favor and permaban him so that he is FORCED to finally move over to .is
jfl why even come on the looksmax section if ur just gonna splurge like a 5 year old. Ive never seen him contribute anything useful ever.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, lebronjames23, coispet and 3 others
Ok so most of us hopefully saw @Orc 's thread on PDO threads to fix nasolabial folds

Im not an expert of the mechanism of action for PDO threads but it basically looks like it creates more collagen under the skin
View attachment 2776380

This created more skin or some shit and got rid of the dent, so why cant this be applied to the eye area
View attachment 2776382

because im a genetic fuck up, I have some UEE and if I cant fix it and get hunter eyes im ropemaxxing
View attachment 2776395

As yuo can see... I have pretty tight supraorbital bones. Im not squinting or moving any part of my face here but I have like 1 mm of UEE

View attachment 2776401View attachment 2776401

Now women already do this to lift eyebrows and other shit. This women is doing it to fraud positive canthal tilt (mirin).

View attachment 2776406

my plan is to do 3 PDO threads in vertically then one horizontally, many docs like the railroad approach to doing PDO.

Hopefully, this will give me hooding and give me hunter eyes. I wont look like Opry, but a more hooded eye like gandy or atesh rather than opry who has bone creating the effect. Its honestly just chinamaxxing

View attachment 2776411

But fuck between el bastardos eye lighting guide and this, maybe ill be atleast human

curious to see Orcs thoughts on this theory because its a minefield of veins up here

View attachment 2776413

But, PDO doesn't cause occlusions so it will just hurt worse case if I nick a vein, also cant I just thread under that supraorbital vein?

View attachment 2776417

tagging some ppl

Gary Linkov made a good video on PDO. High inhib but informational

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ASM5, dragomaxxer and pneumocystosis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and lebesgue
DNW her face looks beat to shit already
agree but you should. he has been trained in PDO and has good background knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer
Could this turn negative hooding to positive hooding?
BTW I think you're better off using volufiline for a month before trying this
Full hooding isn't ideal if you don't have ultra long eyelashes

View attachment 2776380

View attachment 2776382

View attachment 2776395

View attachment 2776406

View attachment 2776411

View attachment 2776413

View attachment 2776417

tagging some ppl

thinking of widening mouth very slightly with these. Would this work?

Could this turn negative hooding to positive hooding?
BTW I think you're better off using volufiline for a month before trying this
Full hooding isn't ideal if you don't have ultra long eyelashes
volufiline was cope for me. I put it in areas where fine lines develop, lips, and undereyes. saw nothing but a temporary glow

• So Sad
Reactions: ErbCel
You are the low iq one if you ironically believe what you typed

Shut the fuck up greycel nobody asked for your shitty opinion

Like your bullshit contribute anything, looksmaxxing is fucking cope retard, i dont know why you think muh this technique will change my face
Im not dumb seriously
jfl so why even come on "LOOKSMAX".org if its a cope u fag

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Hernan, Orc and 1 other person
Like your bullshit contribute anything, looksmaxxing is fucking cope retard, i dont know why you think muh this technique will change my face
Im not dumb seriously

ur dumb because u waste ur time trolling here and rotting thinking ur being funny or entertaining by being a forum lol cow. guess what its funny the first 3 times, then its just sad because its not a joke

ur wasting your life away and being a doomer tryna drag others down for you, just go eat ur cheetos and play wow

srsly sad, i hope you are able to change this attitude soon bro

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, 97baHater, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
Im not dumb seriously
looksmaxxing is overrated in terms of how accessible it is to make drastic changes if your base isn't good, but you sure as hell would benefit from it

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
no credit to @SteveRogers?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coispet, SteveRogers and Clavicular
Most people on reddit say the results only last for short period of time

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
ur dumb because u waste ur time trolling here and rotting thinking ur being funny or entertaining by being a forum lol cow. guess what its funny the first 3 times, then its just sad because its not a joke

ur wasting your life away and being a doomer tryna drag others down for you, just go eat ur cheetos and play wow

srsly sad, i hope you are able to change this attitude soon bro
i literally am saying basic facts that looksmaxxing is cope
There nothing to do with that related to being a doomer lolcow
Now go in your cave, keep writing your shitty threads with techniques that wont change a milimiter of your face

i literally am saying basic facts that looksmaxxing is cope
There nothing to do with that related to being a doomer lolcow
Now go in your cave, keep writing your shitty threads with techniques that wont change a milimiter of your face

ok

• +1
thinking of widening mouth very slightly with these. Would this work?
yes actually, you can make the mouth appear larger by flipping the corners of the lip outwards.

this is what I've done so far.

and here's a diagram of my mouth threads.

Lips

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shabby890, fufurjde, lebesgue and 2 others

View attachment 2776380

View attachment 2776382

View attachment 2776395

View attachment 2776406

View attachment 2776411

View attachment 2776413

View attachment 2776417

tagging some ppl

Fuck it use filler!!!!!!!!! Real men die on the DIY surgery table!!!

tag me if u do this

• +1
Great job with the threads

Ignore @Lebgfinal , he has given up and acknowledged his subhuman existence, now he infests the looksmax section with his useless comments

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde and Clavicular

View attachment 2776380

View attachment 2776382

View attachment 2776395

View attachment 2776406

View attachment 2776411

View attachment 2776413

View attachment 2776417

tagging some ppl

Doing yhis and orbital decompression will ascend me haaaard

I'll draw out some potential designs later today.

also you can't go underneath the vein, because the veins in this area are rather deep already, you have to be in the fat layer with pdo threads and you'll know when you are because it doesn't hurt to push them into this layer.

theoretically, threads placed underneath the eyebrow should pull it down, those placed above it should pull it up, so you're both able to raise the outside of the eyebrow, and lower the inside, if you were to want to create more of a positive tilt.

• +1
I'll draw out some potential designs later today.

also you can't go underneath the vein, because the veins in this area are rather deep already, you have to be in the fat layer with pdo threads and you'll know when you are because it doesn't hurt to push them into this layer.

theoretically, threads placed underneath the eyebrow should pull it down, those placed above it should pull it up, so you're both able to raise the outside of the eyebrow, and lower the inside, if you were to want to create more of a positive tilt.

two screw types should do the trick, potentially add a third below these, you'll probably want to remove them as you're doing it to keep them as tight to each-other as possible (normally they're left for a little against bleeding)

you should be able to to manage to avoid the artery there, think the 25mm threads/30mm needle kind are good enough for this, your eyebrows have a 'knack' in the middle so if you leave a bit of space there they should straighten out.

• +1
View attachment 2776911

two screw types should do the trick, potentially add a third below these, you'll probably want to remove them as you're doing it to keep them as tight to each-other as possible (normally they're left for a little against bleeding)

you should be able to to manage to avoid the artery there, think the 25mm threads/30mm needle kind are good enough for this, your eyebrows have a 'knack' in the middle so if you leave a bit of space there they should straighten out.
Ok mirin, just to clarify i insert the pdo from left to right on left eye (where the line is open right)?

Also should i pull the skin down how ppl do eyelid pulling?

4 threeads each, got it

Any tips to avoid the veins here ? Steve rodgers said this would pull itnup but i think hes confused what im saying

Ok mirin, just to clarify i insert the pdo from left to right on left eye (where the line is open right)?
from the inside out to avoid poking the vein, I think you can slide right over it, normally from the outside in is easier.
Also should i pull the skin down how ppl do eyelid pulling?
not needed.
4 threeads each, got it
you might have to add more on the outside.
Steve rodgers said this would pull itnup but i think hes confused what im saying
threads work along the horizontal line, but it goes both directions (up and down) so I'm not sure what the impact would be.

they place them above the eyebrow to pull the eyebrow up, so theoretically placing it below the eyebrow should pull it down, then again your eyelid is also there so it's possible, but I think the line you have there is the orbital bone rather than skin so I don't think it's going to make a difference.

Great job with the threads

Ignore @Lebgfinal , he has given up and acknowledged his subhuman existence, now he infests the looksmax section with his useless comments
Thats really nice of you

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and coispet
I don't see any problem with your eye area, it's fine.

You won't look better with eyes like O'Pry. Just moren uncanny

I don't see any problem with your eye area, it's fine.

You won't look better with eyes like O'Pry. Just moren uncanny
I want hunter eyes tho