how to get rid of the nasolabial fold with PDO threads.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
tl;dr before and after:
Fold2
20240218 150657

Medical Disclaimer:

all of the material provided in this thread, such as the text, treatment, dosages, photographs, and outcomes and any other material provided in this thread are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
always week the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health, never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this thread.

I do not recommend you do this, but here I will explain what I did.

probably good to begin with this in case you're wondering, what even are pdo threads? well they're basically solid strings made of polydioxanone that act as any other filler.

what differentiates them from other fillers though, is the precision and control you have over where they go, and they do not migrate (unless you fuck up while moving the needle out) they also do not cause occlusions, these factors combined makes them ideal for diy.

they slowly break down in the body and produce collagen which can last up to two years, but usually about a year or so.

there's several types of threads, you'll probably find a lot of negative comments on the subject if you were to google it, these are mostly about the barbed threads that you won't be using, and regular ones done by doctors who are absolutely ripping off their patients with these at the moment and asking 400$ for 5$ worth of threads (that's for monos, the barbed type costs even more up to 2k+)

barbed threads are for pulling on sagging skin, there's also mono threads which provide structural support and a bit of volume and are easy to control, and screw threads which create even more volume than mono threads but are a tad harder to control, there's also pcl types, these last longer than pdo, they've got these in mono, screw, etc, too.

the threads I used are PDO mono's, I went with these because their effects aren't overbearing, you won't accidentally add too much volume in an area because of this.

my goal was to create a 'net' as you will that provides support to the skin in the nasolabial fold and prevents it from sagging and tighten the skin.

here's a simple diagram of what I went for.

1706881338359 png

you'll probably think to yourself, does this mean you have to be super cautious as to which ones are on top and which at the bottom? the answer to that is no, it actually doesn't really matter.

as long as the wires are somewhat intertwined they'll provide structural support to each other regardless of which is above or below.

here's a picture of the needles in my face in case you don't believe I actually did this, I used 18 threads in total, 9 in both sides, I also added 8 screw types in the lower portion later but these are still in trial (it's only been like a week or so since I placed these)

you won't be able to get them in all at once, I did 6 first, then added more to the 'top layer', the purple line is where the needle enters, you don't need to get it absolutely perfect and you do not need to follow this specific pattern, although it did work for me so it's probably good.

here's the before:

Fold2

here's the after

20240218 150657

keep in mind, this is the absolute worst light imaginable that'll give anyone visible nasolabial folds, they're invisible from any other angle, and weren't very prominent even in the first picture in reality.

this is with frontal light, the others were taken with light coming from the side that'll make even the smallest depression visible.

20240218 161416

some other angles in case you're not convinced.
20240214 133110
20240218 155932

the skin 'glow' is from centella by the way, it's unrelated but I have some issues with skin flaking from tretinoin and it helps with that.

some videos on it, so you know how the process goes.

the usage of these threads isn't limited to the mid-face by the way, you can tighten pretty much any skin with it, here's the submental area.

you can even flip the lips with them and correct the corners of your mouth.

either way, you've probably got lots of questions like:

why use these instead of regular filler? because unlike regular fillers there's pretty much no risk of getting an occlusion from these, which makes them safer for DIY, an occlusion means you block a vein which can potentially make you go blind, the main risk is bruising which while looking quite bad isn't dangerous.

besides that, they're also easier to use, and cheap as fuck, you can import them for a euro each from korea, the entire procedure I did cost me 20 euros.

and where do you get them? they're literally over the counter, you can just google them, they're offered on default shopping websites like amazon.

how long do they last? the thread takes between 6 and 12 months to dissolve and the collagen that forms as a result can last up to two years, there's PCL type threads that can last longer than that, I wouldn't use those in case you mess up.

will I see a difference right away? unlike fillers you don't, it takes a while for them to fully intregrate into the skin, don't expect the full results to show until 4+ weeks later, don't use too many threads you can always add more later, although they provide a little bit of lift right away.

what size needle did you use? the option I went with was 30g, they've got 25mm threads and the needle was 30mm.

it took me a while to make this thread, not as in the time that went into writing this, but I had to wait several weeks for the results and watch for side effects.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Icon, mewman and 73 others
by the way the lip ones hurt the most.

Lips

this is what I installed to pull the corners of my lip outwards, lift the philtrum and balance out asymmetry, will post an update on that when they've settled.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, BrahminBoss, mewman and 14 others
by the way the lip ones hurt the most.

View attachment 2752563

this is what I installed to pull the corners of my lip outwards, lift the philtrum and balance out asymmetry, will post an update on that when they've settled.
20240206 211426
20240206 211829

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mewman, based_pakichad421 and 13 others
Havent read everything yet but botb?

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, ASM5, user123456 and 7 others
Yeah u defo injected roids at some point no way u just randomly decide to pin ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewman, Mike141, Jeww and 24 others
Face map

here's the entire lay out of what I've done so far.

green stripes are screw types (these provide more lift)

red and blue are monos.

the purple lines are the entry points.

I have like 40 of these in my face in total, most of them are still in trial, the nasolabial 'net' was the first thing I did.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Mike141, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
Yeah u defo injected roids at some point no way u just randomly decide to pin ur face
there are no roiders doing this so I don't think it's related.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, coispet and Ryldoo IS COPING
@buflek @PseudoMaxxer @moreroidsmoredates @BrahminBoss @Gaygymmaxx @Allornothing @Skywalker @reptiles

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, pneumocystosis, Allornothing and 2 others
you larp natty to people on an incel forum but mogger post nevertheless, botb worthy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, kingpiin, aestheticsrespecter and 5 others
they also work for under-eye support by the way, but it's quite tricky and the only area where I ended up with some minor bruising.

I did them on only one side of my face because the skin on the other side is tighter for some reason, you do not have to be symmetrical when you install these because your face isn't symmetrical to begin with.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blondepersonreal, wastedspermcel and Bobelbrah
Great thread , stickied

Very curious to see what you look like

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Orc
by the way, the full results can take up to two months, meaning that while these are good results, they're still going to get better, collagen usually starts to form around the threads at the two week mark, and this is the third week I've had them.

Great thread , stickied

Very curious to see what you look like
you can just dm I'm not shy about my face I just don't want to end up in a looksmax compilation on tiktok.

appreciate the sticky, hope this helps some people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, looksmidder, aestheticsrespecter and 5 others
Why not use default fillers for the folds?

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Why not use fillers for the folds?
it's a notoriously dangerous area and you can end up causing yourself to go blind, so it's not a good idea to diy fillers.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Tai Lung
it's a notoriously dangerous area and you can end up causing yourself to go blind, so it's not a good idea to diy fillers.
HA ones?

every filler has this issue because they're injected as a liquid which means they can go into a vein and block it, this is also why pdo threads don't tend to do this as it's a solid string of material.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Tai Lung
tl;dr before and after:
View attachment 2752557View attachment 2752558

Medical Disclaimer:

all of the material provided in this thread, such as the text, treatment, dosages, photographs, and outcomes and any other material provided in this thread are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
always week the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health, never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this thread.

probably good to begin with this in case you're wondering, what even are pdo threads? well they're basically solid strings made of polydioxanone that act as any other filler.

what differentiates them from other fillers though, is the precision and control you have over where they go, and they do not migrate (unless you fuck up while moving the needle out) they also do not cause occlusions, these factors combined makes them ideal for diy.

they slowly break down in the body and produce collagen which can last up to two years, but usually about a year or so.

there's several types of threads, you'll probably find a lot of negative comments on the subject if you were to google it, these are mostly about the barbed threads that you won't be using, and regular ones done by doctors who are absolutely ripping off their patients with these at the moment and asking 400$ for 5$ worth of threads (that's for monos, the barbed type costs even more up to 2k+)

barbed threads are for pulling on sagging skin, there's also mono threads which provide structural support and a bit of volume and are easy to control, and screw threads which create even more volume than mono threads but are a tad harder to control, there's also pcl types, these last longer than pdo, they've got these in mono, screw, etc, too.

the threads I used are PDO mono's, I went with these because their effects aren't overbearing, you won't accidentally add too much volume in an area because of this.

my goal was to create a 'net' as you will that provides support to the skin in the nasolabial fold and prevents it from sagging and tighten the skin.

View attachment 2752525

you'll probably think to yourself, does this mean you have to be super cautious as to which ones are on top and which at the bottom? the answer to that is no, it actually doesn't really matter.

as long as the wires are somewhat intertwined they'll provide structural support to each other regardless of which is above or below.

here's a picture of the needles in my face in case you don't believe I actually did this, I used 18 threads in total, 9 in both sides, I also added 8 screw types in the lower portion later but these are still in trial (it's only been like a week or so since I placed these)

View attachment 2752549

you won't be able to get them in all at once, I did 6 first, then added more to the 'top layer', the purple line is where the needle enters, you don't need to get it absolutely perfect and you do not need to follow this specific pattern, although it did work for me so it's probably good.

here's the before:

View attachment 2752529

here's the after

View attachment 2752531

keep in mind, this is the absolute worst light imaginable that'll give anyone visible nasolabial folds, they're invisible from any other angle, and weren't very prominent even in the first picture in reality.

this is with frontal light, the others were taken with light coming from the side that'll make even the smallest depression visible.

View attachment 2752542

View attachment 2752544View attachment 2752548

the skin 'glow' is from centella by the way, it's unrelated but I have some issues with skin flaking from tretinoin and it helps with that.

the usage of these threads isn't limited to the mid-face by the way, you can tighten pretty much any skin with it, here's the submental area.

why use these instead of regular filler? because unlike regular fillers there's pretty much no risk of getting an occlusion from these, which makes them safer for DIY, an occlusion means you block a vein which can potentially make you go blind, the main risk is bruising which while looking quite bad isn't dangerous.

besides that, they're also easier to use, and cheap as fuck, you can import them for a euro each from korea, the entire procedure I did cost me 20 euros.

and where do you get them? they're literally over the counter, you can just google them, they're offered on default shopping websites like amazon.

how long do they last? the thread takes between 6 and 12 months to dissolve and the collagen that forms as a result can last up to two years, there's PCL type threads that can last longer than that, I wouldn't use those in case you mess up.

will I see a difference right away? unlike fillers you don't, it takes a while for them to fully intregrate into the skin, don't expect the full results to show until 4+ weeks later, don't use too many threads you can always add more later, although they provide a little bit of lift right away.

what size needle did you use? the option I went with was 30g, they've got 25mm threads and the needle was 30mm.

it took me a while to make this thread, not as in the time that went into writing this, but I had to wait several weeks for the results and watch for side effects.

Bedankt voor deze thread. Ik ga me er meer in verdiepen. Als ik met mijn hand mijn huid omhoog trek voelt het wat strakker aan, ik heb geen last dan van “sag”, nasolabial folds, hollow under eyes en redelijke visible cheekbones, ook mijn canthal tilt gaat van negatief naar neutraal. Zal deze pdo treatment die jezelf doet soort gelijke resultaten geven?

This guy will do all this bs yet people genuinely believe he would never stick a pin in his ass, this community is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
botb

• +1
Reactions: mewman, Orc and dragomaxxer
low inhib enough to do it on self, well researched and new info

haven't seen any actual nasolabial folds fixes ever here except muh get surgery for poor maxilla

great thread op

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, based_pakichad421, aestheticsrespecter and 4 others
that's my avi
yeah ngl bro i stole it and since i have more rep and i’m an older user people will probably think i’m the original

that’s life

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, gooner23, mirrormogger and 1 other person
low inhib enough to do it on self, well researched and new info

haven't seen any actual nasolabial folds fixes ever here except muh get surgery for poor maxilla

great thread op
I’m getting bimax for my recessed jaw. It should help with nasolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
tl;dr before and after:

Medical Disclaimer:

View attachment 2752525

View attachment 2752549

here's the before:

View attachment 2752529

here's the after

View attachment 2752531

View attachment 2752542

Nigger might actually save my life. Thanks for this

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, aestheticsrespecter and Orc
Well this is something new at least to The scene

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 20370 and Orc
Good thread thanks for sharing
can you experiment on Botox nose slimming?

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Orc
fuck that, i'll just age natty

Good thread thanks for sharing
can you experiment on Botox nose slimming?
my nose isn't particularly big, I could theoretically put aqualyx into the interdomal fat pad but it's not really a concern that I have.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, IMOGYOU and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: based_pakichad421, SteveRogers, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
my nose isn't particularly big, I could theoretically put aqualyx into the interdomal fat pad but it's not really a concern that I have.
is that normally done? have u seen any before and afters?

So is this fat pad the cause of bulbous nose tip?

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
no one's ever done it, in fact the 'interdomal fat pad' has only been known about for 20 years.

in theory it should be possible.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU

View attachment 2753014

So is this fat pad the cause of bulbous nose tip?
>All patients had a fat pad in the interdomal space, of varying sizes, but fatty (bulbous) noses had larger fat pads.

it appears so.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, IMOGYOU and Deleted member 50511
>All patients had a fat pad in the interdomal space, of varying sizes, but fatty (bulbous) noses had larger fat pads.

it appears so.
Ok I'll try it injecting eventually but gonna suck having a swolen nose for a week.

Any suggestions on how much to inject at first?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and IMOGYOU
Ok I'll try it injecting eventually but gonna suck having a swolen nose for a week.

Any suggestions on how much to inject at first?
be extremely careful, the swelling is dose dependent so I wouldn't do much more than half of 0.1 at a time to avoid looking like a clown, not sure how hard it is to reach the fat pad with a needle though.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Deleted member 50511
be extremely careful, the swelling is dose dependent so I wouldn't do much more than half of 0.1 at a time to avoid looking like a clown, not sure how hard it is to reach the fat pad with a needle though.
Just gonna stick the neddle in from below, 0.1 sounds good for a start.

Best to take it slow, not sure what happens if you dissolve too much fat. Will you get a saggy nose?

Seems like there's no real risk of migration either.

• +1
Just gonna stick the neddle in from below, 0.1 sounds good for a start.

Best to take it slow, not sure what happens if you dissolve too much fat. Will you get a saggy nose?

Seems like there's no real risk of migration either.
I imagine you could get a collapsed tip, although it's doubtful.

migration isn't a serious concern with fat dissolvers, it moves a little to the sides and down due to the gravity, but not anything significant.

• +1
no one's ever done it, in fact the 'interdomal fat pad' has only been known about for 20 years.

View attachment 2753015

in theory it should be possible.

it appears so.
Are you willing to try it?
If so can you report the results.

I imagine you could get a collapsed tip, although it's doubtful.

migration isn't a serious concern with fat dissolvers, it moves a little to the sides and down due to the gravity, but not anything significant.
Ok just got done injecting 0.1ml just now.

Nose skin is thick so you gotta push in harder.

Finding the fat pad was hard, I suggest plugging your nose with fingers and propping your nose up so you have better control.

First injection went well, when you push in the burning feeling is terrible and makes your eyes tear up and want to sneeze.

Second injection probably failed, I went in too far and nicked a blood vessel. I had my nose spurting blood all over my floor, a decent amount.

I can feel the aqualyx inside my nose tip so at least some got in the fat pad.

Now It's just time to wait and see.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Hernan, SteveRogers and 2 others

Finding the fat pad was hard, I suggest plugging your nose with fingers and propping your nose up so you have better control.

First injection went well, when you push in the burning feeling is terrible and makes your eyes tear up and want to sneeze.

Second injection probably failed, I went in too far and nicked a blood vessel. I had my nose spurting blood all over my floor, a decent amount.

Great.
Can I pm you?

insane for actually doing this, making history.

if it works that'll fix the life of many people.

I have a normal sized nose so I'm not keen on messing around with it.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, based_pakichad421, aestheticsrespecter and 4 others
insane for actually doing this, making history.

if it works that'll fix the life of many people.

I have a normal sized nose so I'm not keen on messing around with it.
Honestly I wanted to back out when I saw how thick nose skin is but I already had the syringes filled.

Not keen on doing this again unless I find a more accurate way to locate the fat pad. I pricked my fingers in my nostrils going thru a few times.

The feeling in your nose tip is very odd after.

• +1
Reactions: milkcuck
Honestly I wanted to back out when I saw how thick nose skin is but I already had the syringes filled.

Not keen on doing this again unless I find a more accurate way to locate the fat pad.

The feeling in your nose tip is very odd after.
aqualyx feels very odd in general anywhere under the skin, it's like the feeling you get in your throat after you throw up, but somewhere else, makes sense because the active component is basically bile acid.

Great.
Can I pm you?
yh sure, not much else to say tho. just fill up the syringes and inject in the right place. i suggest having somebody do this for u, doing it urself is awkward. made me wish i had 4 hands.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Orc
yh sure, not much else to say tho. just fill up the syringes and inject in the right place. i suggest having somebody do this for u, doing it urself is awkward. made me wish i had 4 hands.
can't be much worse than doing the side of your chest, I had to awkwardly pinch the skin with one hand and put the needle in with the other.

what country has the best doctors for this? @Orc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and i hear voices
tl;dr before and after:

Medical Disclaimer:

View attachment 2752525

View attachment 2752549

here's the before:

View attachment 2752529

here's the after

View attachment 2752531

View attachment 2752542

Mirin this hard

• +1
BOTB and bump

• +1
it's stickied, it doesn't need to be bumped for the time being, but appreciate it.
Oh i just clicked from the homepage good shit tho glad they recognized your effort

• +1