how to get rid of the nasolabial fold with PDO threads.

if one side of your face is tighter than the other you can just add threads to the side that's looser and not add them to the other side, it's not that complicated.
Most peoples faces are not going to be tight on one side and completely normal on the other. It shouldn’t cause asymmetry if you are very precise with it but I even saw some of the ones done by professionals end up slightly off. Main place of concern is lips because mine are already slightly asymmetrical

Most peoples faces are not going to be tight on one side and completely normal on the other. It shouldn’t cause asymmetry if you are very precise with it but I even saw some of the ones done by professionals end up slightly off. Main place of concern is lips because mine are already slightly asymmetrical
I might add another one to one side of my mouth since the other side flips outwards more.

I might add another one to one side of my mouth since the other side flips outwards more.
Yea that’s a good idea. You may have to experiment with it and just keep doing it till it’s symmetrical

tl;dr before and after:
View attachment 2752557View attachment 2752558

Medical Disclaimer:

all of the material provided in this thread, such as the text, treatment, dosages, photographs, and outcomes and any other material provided in this thread are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
always week the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health, never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this thread.

I do not recommend you do this, but here I will explain what I did.

probably good to begin with this in case you're wondering, what even are pdo threads? well they're basically solid strings made of polydioxanone that act as any other filler.

what differentiates them from other fillers though, is the precision and control you have over where they go, and they do not migrate (unless you fuck up while moving the needle out) they also do not cause occlusions, these factors combined makes them ideal for diy.

they slowly break down in the body and produce collagen which can last up to two years, but usually about a year or so.

there's several types of threads, you'll probably find a lot of negative comments on the subject if you were to google it, these are mostly about the barbed threads that you won't be using, and regular ones done by doctors who are absolutely ripping off their patients with these at the moment and asking 400$ for 5$ worth of threads (that's for monos, the barbed type costs even more up to 2k+)

barbed threads are for pulling on sagging skin, there's also mono threads which provide structural support and a bit of volume and are easy to control, and screw threads which create even more volume than mono threads but are a tad harder to control, there's also pcl types, these last longer than pdo, they've got these in mono, screw, etc, too.

the threads I used are PDO mono's, I went with these because their effects aren't overbearing, you won't accidentally add too much volume in an area because of this.

my goal was to create a 'net' as you will that provides support to the skin in the nasolabial fold and prevents it from sagging and tighten the skin.

here's a simple diagram of what I went for.

View attachment 2752525

you'll probably think to yourself, does this mean you have to be super cautious as to which ones are on top and which at the bottom? the answer to that is no, it actually doesn't really matter.

as long as the wires are somewhat intertwined they'll provide structural support to each other regardless of which is above or below.

here's a picture of the needles in my face in case you don't believe I actually did this, I used 18 threads in total, 9 in both sides, I also added 8 screw types in the lower portion later but these are still in trial (it's only been like a week or so since I placed these)

View attachment 2752549

you won't be able to get them in all at once, I did 6 first, then added more to the 'top layer', the purple line is where the needle enters, you don't need to get it absolutely perfect and you do not need to follow this specific pattern, although it did work for me so it's probably good.

here's the before:

View attachment 2752529

here's the after

View attachment 2752531

keep in mind, this is the absolute worst light imaginable that'll give anyone visible nasolabial folds, they're invisible from any other angle, and weren't very prominent even in the first picture in reality.

this is with frontal light, the others were taken with light coming from the side that'll make even the smallest depression visible.

View attachment 2752542

some other angles in case you're not convinced.
View attachment 2752544View attachment 2752548

the skin 'glow' is from centella by the way, it's unrelated but I have some issues with skin flaking from tretinoin and it helps with that.

some videos on it, so you know how the process goes.

the usage of these threads isn't limited to the mid-face by the way, you can tighten pretty much any skin with it, here's the submental area.

you can even flip the lips with them and correct the corners of your mouth.

either way, you've probably got lots of questions like:

why use these instead of regular filler? because unlike regular fillers there's pretty much no risk of getting an occlusion from these, which makes them safer for DIY, an occlusion means you block a vein which can potentially make you go blind, the main risk is bruising which while looking quite bad isn't dangerous.

besides that, they're also easier to use, and cheap as fuck, you can import them for a euro each from korea, the entire procedure I did cost me 20 euros.

and where do you get them? they're literally over the counter, you can just google them, they're offered on default shopping websites like amazon.

how long do they last? the thread takes between 6 and 12 months to dissolve and the collagen that forms as a result can last up to two years, there's PCL type threads that can last longer than that, I wouldn't use those in case you mess up.

will I see a difference right away? unlike fillers you don't, it takes a while for them to fully intregrate into the skin, don't expect the full results to show until 4+ weeks later, don't use too many threads you can always add more later, although they provide a little bit of lift right away.

what size needle did you use? the option I went with was 30g, they've got 25mm threads and the needle was 30mm.

it took me a while to make this thread, not as in the time that went into writing this, but I had to wait several weeks for the results and watch for side effects.

Just do a face lift atp

re reading this orc, intrested in ur comments on lifting the philtrum, you mean shorting it? sounds like a pseudo lip lift which i need. I have a 1-2.2 chin philtrum but my philtrum still needs shortening

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Orc
re reading this orc, intrested in ur comments on lifting the philtrum, you mean shorting it? sounds like a pseudo lip lift which i need. I have a 1-2.2 chin philtrum but my philtrum still needs shortening
shortening is a strong word but, it'll be by a few mm at most, and it's most noticeable when you're making expressions because it doesn't look as flat when it has more support, it also curls a little more outwards.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I’m getting bimax for my recessed jaw. It should help with nasolabial folds.
Yeah same, from what I saw on Reddit it definitely helps, especially if you have deep ones

However fillers do sound tempting cuz it will take me a while to save up for bimax

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yeah same, from what I saw on Reddit it definitely helps, especially if you have deep ones

However fillers do sound tempting cuz it will take me a while to save up for bimax
Bimax first and then fillers sounds good to me. Don’t have money for implants.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Bimax first and then fillers sounds good to me. Don’t have money for implants.
But you have money for bimax?

The biggest reason why I would go for fillers first is cuz I'm already 23 and besides they are temporary

But you have money for bimax?

The biggest reason why I would go for fillers first is cuz I'm already 23 and besides they are temporary
If i get tested positive for sleep apnea, insecure will cover the surgery, you can get bimax for free in europe if you have medical conditions like sleep apnea.

If i get tested positive for sleep apnea, insecure will cover the surgery, you can get bimax for free in europe if you have medical conditions like sleep apnea.
I don't plus even if I had, I doubt insurance would cover for my bimax done in Italy

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Pdo on the mouth to make it wider?

Pdo on the mouth to make it wider?

you can't make the mouth opening wider but you can make your upper lip appear wider.

Insane results, could you make a threads about this?
yeah I'll make a thread on all my designs in a few weeks I made this one first because it was the first thing I did, everything else hasn't been in my face for a month yet (and pdo threads keep getting better for a few weeks after you place them)

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
botb please @Gargantuan @NumbThePain @tyronelite

i’ve only heard bad shit about pdo threads being painful and lasting less than filler

midface lift probably mog

i’ve only heard bad shit about pdo threads being painful and lasting less than filler

midface lift probably mog
from retards who got scammed by doctors and had cog threads done in dynamic areas.

ironically enough you can lift the mid-face without the need for cogs, without any risk of any threads snapping, but that's for another thread.

from retards who got scammed by doctors and had cog threads done in dynamic areas.

ironically enough you can lift the mid-face without the need for cogs, without any risk of any threads snapping, but that's for another thread.
tag me

• +1
Reactions: Orc
@Gargantuan @Lorsss @Lmao @Squirtle

This thread deserves a pin very refreshing :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet, Lmao and Gargantuan
Polydioxanone running through my veins,
A blackpill gallop, my skin crawls in disdain.
Perish the thought, my final word, a natural concession.
My bogged soul carries fear of recession,
Threads release me, from my dark oppression.

Chorus:
Threads of torment, entwined in despair,
Dark shadows linger, in the icy air.
Piercing needles, a twisted lullaby,
Threads of torment, my tortured battle cry.

Verse 2:
Invisible chains, around my throat,
Threads tighten, as I struggle to emote.
Skin weeps, under their silent grasp,
A puppet to the needle's malicious clasp.
Visions of a cursed eternity,
Threads of torment, my only reality.

Chorus:

Bridge:
Suffocating whispers, through twisted threads,
Shackled to the pain, where darkness spreads.
My flesh a canvas, for their scarlet stain,
Threads of torment, a never-ending reign.

Outro:
Embrace the darkness, let the threads weave,
A symphony of agony, in the shadows we grieve.
Threads of torment, my eternal plight,
In their constricting grip, I fade into the night.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and dna_cel
how's the nose, post an update.
swelling's gone, can't tell a difference tbh.

it's maybe slightly less bulbous but i can't say for certain, you would need to do this several times for any noticeable effect imo.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
swelling's gone, can't tell a difference tbh.

it's maybe slightly less bulbous but i can't say for certain, you would need to do this several times for any noticeable effect imo.
figured that was going to be the case.

glad it returned back to normal without issues though.

by the way the lip ones hurt the most.

View attachment 2752563

this is what I installed to pull the corners of my lip outwards, lift the philtrum and balance out asymmetry, will post an update on that when they've settlet
Is there a reason not to this this??
Im 16 and if theres no sides no risks then can i just copy everything u did on ur face

Also if u do hit a artery do u have to put another thread in? Or is the on good even if u hit something

i did this and went blind while simultaneously suffering from chronic migraines

must’ve hit a nerve or something

life of an incel
BD7EAD8A B114 4D31 9803 AE41C36D7EEC

• JFL
Reactions: mewman and Shkreliii
Also if u do hit a artery do u have to put another thread in? Or is the on good even if u hit something
you will go blind like me srs

i did this and went blind while simultaneously suffering from chronic migraines

must’ve hit a nerve or something

life of an incel
View attachment 2802687
the nerves in your face aren't that shallow it's pretty easy to avoid them.

hope the folds improved though, you might need a few on the cheekbone at an angle if this isn't enough.

Last edited:
tl;dr before and after:
View attachment 2752557View attachment 2752558

Medical Disclaimer:

all of the material provided in this thread, such as the text, treatment, dosages, photographs, and outcomes and any other material provided in this thread are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
always week the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health, never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this thread.

I do not recommend you do this, but here I will explain what I did.

probably good to begin with this in case you're wondering, what even are pdo threads? well they're basically solid strings made of polydioxanone that act as any other filler.

what differentiates them from other fillers though, is the precision and control you have over where they go, and they do not migrate (unless you fuck up while moving the needle out) they also do not cause occlusions, these factors combined makes them ideal for diy.

they slowly break down in the body and produce collagen which can last up to two years, but usually about a year or so.

there's several types of threads, you'll probably find a lot of negative comments on the subject if you were to google it, these are mostly about the barbed threads that you won't be using, and regular ones done by doctors who are absolutely ripping off their patients with these at the moment and asking 400$ for 5$ worth of threads (that's for monos, the barbed type costs even more up to 2k+)

barbed threads are for pulling on sagging skin, there's also mono threads which provide structural support and a bit of volume and are easy to control, and screw threads which create even more volume than mono threads but are a tad harder to control, there's also pcl types, these last longer than pdo, they've got these in mono, screw, etc, too.

the threads I used are PDO mono's, I went with these because their effects aren't overbearing, you won't accidentally add too much volume in an area because of this.

my goal was to create a 'net' as you will that provides support to the skin in the nasolabial fold and prevents it from sagging and tighten the skin.

here's a simple diagram of what I went for.

View attachment 2752525

you'll probably think to yourself, does this mean you have to be super cautious as to which ones are on top and which at the bottom? the answer to that is no, it actually doesn't really matter.

as long as the wires are somewhat intertwined they'll provide structural support to each other regardless of which is above or below.

here's a picture of the needles in my face in case you don't believe I actually did this, I used 18 threads in total, 9 in both sides, I also added 8 screw types in the lower portion later but these are still in trial (it's only been like a week or so since I placed these)

View attachment 2752549

you won't be able to get them in all at once, I did 6 first, then added more to the 'top layer', the purple line is where the needle enters, you don't need to get it absolutely perfect and you do not need to follow this specific pattern, although it did work for me so it's probably good.

here's the before:

View attachment 2752529

here's the after

View attachment 2752531

keep in mind, this is the absolute worst light imaginable that'll give anyone visible nasolabial folds, they're invisible from any other angle, and weren't very prominent even in the first picture in reality.

this is with frontal light, the others were taken with light coming from the side that'll make even the smallest depression visible.

View attachment 2752542

some other angles in case you're not convinced.
View attachment 2752544View attachment 2752548

the skin 'glow' is from centella by the way, it's unrelated but I have some issues with skin flaking from tretinoin and it helps with that.

some videos on it, so you know how the process goes.

the usage of these threads isn't limited to the mid-face by the way, you can tighten pretty much any skin with it, here's the submental area.

you can even flip the lips with them and correct the corners of your mouth.

either way, you've probably got lots of questions like:

why use these instead of regular filler? because unlike regular fillers there's pretty much no risk of getting an occlusion from these, which makes them safer for DIY, an occlusion means you block a vein which can potentially make you go blind, the main risk is bruising which while looking quite bad isn't dangerous.

besides that, they're also easier to use, and cheap as fuck, you can import them for a euro each from korea, the entire procedure I did cost me 20 euros.

and where do you get them? they're literally over the counter, you can just google them, they're offered on default shopping websites like amazon.

how long do they last? the thread takes between 6 and 12 months to dissolve and the collagen that forms as a result can last up to two years, there's PCL type threads that can last longer than that, I wouldn't use those in case you mess up.

will I see a difference right away? unlike fillers you don't, it takes a while for them to fully intregrate into the skin, don't expect the full results to show until 4+ weeks later, don't use too many threads you can always add more later, although they provide a little bit of lift right away.

what size needle did you use? the option I went with was 30g, they've got 25mm threads and the needle was 30mm.

it took me a while to make this thread, not as in the time that went into writing this, but I had to wait several weeks for the results and watch for side effects.

fucking life fuel holy shit, my right side of the face is flat like a pancake

Polydioxanone running through my veins,
A blackpill gallop, my skin crawls in disdain.
Perish the thought, my final word, a natural concession.
My bogged soul carries fear of recession,
Threads release me, from my dark oppression.

Chorus:

Verse 2:
Invisible chains, around my throat,
Threads tighten, as I struggle to emote.
Skin weeps, under their silent grasp,
A puppet to the needle's malicious clasp.
Visions of a cursed eternity,
Threads of torment, my only reality.

Chorus:

Bridge:
Suffocating whispers, through twisted threads,
Shackled to the pain, where darkness spreads.
My flesh a canvas, for their scarlet stain,
Threads of torment, a never-ending reign.

Outro:
Embrace the darkness, let the threads weave,
A symphony of agony, in the shadows we grieve.
Threads of torment, my eternal plight,
In their constricting grip, I fade into the night.
Everyone ignoring your autism...

Btw how can I use the threads to fix ptosis?

in this video its not inserted directly into lips, so its not necessary if only the upper lip corners u want to be lifted?

for the corners going into the lip itself is better, but if you want a general increase then above it also works.