Jawline tightening with PDO threads.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
lord wireface looks down upon his loyal subjects.

20240327 194446

jokes aside, figured I'd make a short thread, this isn't complicated or painful unlike putting threads in your lips, you're just shoving threads right underneath your chin to tighten the skin, you know the kind of contrast your jaw has on pictures taken with a flash? I want that, but all the time, figured there'd be no point taking a before and after since it's easy to fraud your jawline with light anyway so it doesn't mean much.

20240408 234059

anyway, I probably do not have to draw a diagram of where they're located, it's pretty obvious, there's a bunch at the gonion, there's a bunch underneath the chin.

I used 30g 25mm mono straight pdo's for this, they create some tightening without putting volume underneath the skin, might add more later if it isn't enough.

Selfieside02445 1

also, as some of you might know I have a mild form of acromegaly which has made my mental protuberance overgrown, and my jaw has a bit too much upswing in the front as a result because my gonial angle is also stupidly low.

basically I want to move this part down a little.

so I also shoved some pdo screws into that, these have volume unlike straights.

20240410 002411

some in the lower part of the front.

20240407 232237

and some underneath.

so far the results are good, this should also help with the opposite problem, i.e if it swings down too much you should be able to pull it upwards too by just inserting the threads above it instead.

hope this helps some people.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, smallman, Sny and 45 others
Wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 14 others
Niggas will do anything nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks, shalomnigga, yirma19 and 19 others
what is this chad doing on org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, anitalooksmax, Acridax and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anitalooksmax, Acridax, Chowdog and 7 others
Can this work for increasing ue hooding

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Clavicular
What about pdo for nasion projection

W iim gonna do this tmo

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek
what’s your skincare routine bru

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and likenesss
what’s your skincare routine bru
20240101 114245

+ a pore normalizing cleanser that I forgot to put in the photo.

also replaced the moisturizer again with a different one, I don't like the ordinary products.

I use a liquid form of tretinoin 0.05% suspended in dmo, it absorbs quicker and better than gel formulations and doesn't have that gay glow.

Looking good, couple questions
1. Taz vs Tret
2. I’ve been on minoxidil and seen pretty substantial gains my hair line is fine as it is do I need to add in fin or would that be overkill? 25 btw
3. Are supplements cope? Not sure if placebo but I already had a strong bone structure but I’ve been taking life extension 45mg Vit K2 MK4 and swear my jaw and overall skull has got more robust.

View attachment 2854685

jokes aside, figured I'd make a short thread, this isn't complicated or painful unlike putting threads in your lips, you're just shoving threads right underneath your chin to tighten the skin, you know the kind of contrast your jaw has on pictures taken with a flash? I want that, but all the time, figured there'd be no point taking a before and after since it's easy to fraud your jawline with light anyway so it doesn't mean much.

View attachment 2854692

anyway, I probably do not have to draw a diagram of where they're located, it's pretty obvious, there's a bunch at the gonion, there's a bunch underneath the chin.

I used 30g 25mm mono straight pdo's for this, they create some tightening without putting volume underneath the skin, might add more later if it isn't enough.

View attachment 2854704

also, as some of you might know I have a mild form of acromegaly which has made my mental protuberance overgrown, and my jaw has a bit too much upswing in the front as a result because my gonial angle is also stupidly low.

View attachment 2854708

View attachment 2854709

View attachment 2854715

and some underneath.

so far the results are good, this should also help with the opposite problem, i.e if it swings down too much you should be able to pull it upwards too by just inserting the threads above it instead.

Would you concidere doing a complete thread explaining your ascension ? I think this would be very beneficial for all of us. Your side profil is etheral

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and aestheticsrespecter
1. Taz vs Tret
no opinion, I have a prescription for tret.
2. I’ve been on minoxidil and seen pretty substantial gains my hair line is fine as it is do I need to add in fin or would that be overkill? 25 btw
minoxidil doesn't prevent hair loss it only makes existing hair denser, if you have hair loss you will need fin.

if you have hair loss in your family history you also want to be on it preventatively.
3. Are supplements cope? Not sure if placebo but I already had a strong bone structure but I’ve been taking life extension 45mg Vit K2 MK4 and swear my jaw and overall skull has got more robust.
almost nobody in the west is nutrient deficient.

I take fish oil, creatine and a multi vitamin.

Mirin hard + bump + chads.org

Wondering if this can be done behind the ramus @Orc

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, mog_or_be_mogged, VivaCristoRey and 1 other person
Could you use pdo to pull your gonion skin back and fraud flared gonions?

Mirin hard + bump + chads.org

Wondering if this can be done behind the ramus @Orc
it can.

it might be an idea to do it in a railroad fashion along the entire jaw as well, maybe several rows of straights underneath.

Could you use pdo to pull your gonion skin back and fraud flared gonions?
probably not but with long threads it should be possible to suspend the hyoid, it won't last long though.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
it can.

it might be an idea to do it in a railroad fashion along the entire jaw as well, maybe several rows of straights underneath.

View attachment 2854865
What about horizontal straights going up the side of the ramus

25mm is too long tho for that design

What about horizontal straights going up the side of the ramus

25mm is too long tho for that design
will most likely just make the area look more watery.

25mm are the shortest threads I can find.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

minoxidil doesn't prevent hair loss it only makes existing hair denser, if you have hair loss you will need fin.

if you have hair loss in your family history you also want to be on it preventatively.

No. Minoxidil alone can be enought to treat hair loss if you have the knowledge and a sufficient response. ( https://looksmax.org/threads/how-yo...d-no-dht-blocker-edition.978132/post-14797020 )
Otherwise topical finasteride. Never oral.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
probably other people are working on that, I can't because my eyes are already as hooded as it gets.

it's possible but done with cogs which suck dick.

it's from the sun.
whats that?
Ssssssssss

• Hmm...
Reactions: Newday*V3
You have more off a pretty boy face than I thought

You have more off a pretty boy face than I thought
I only look like a cave troll from some angles or at higher bodyfat.

Are you pouting? :lul:

Good stuff. This and the other thread has inspired me to try this too. My plan is to make my lips look a bit wider and fuller with PDO threads and to also tighten my nasolabial folds. I really hate needles, but anything for looks.

Last edited:
Tf I remember you saying you were an oger why are you a chad

Extreme autism, mirin the low inhibition though.

• +1
Reactions: klamus

View attachment 2854685

View attachment 2854692

View attachment 2854704

View attachment 2854708

View attachment 2854709

View attachment 2854715

and some underneath.

lips looking so much better from side

View attachment 2854685

View attachment 2854692

View attachment 2854704

View attachment 2854708

View attachment 2854709

View attachment 2854715

and some underneath.

Im gonna do undereye like I was saying but don't I want different threads since I do certainly need volume?

View attachment 2854768

+ a pore normalizing cleanser that I forgot to put in the photo.

also replaced the moisturizer again with a different one, I don't like the ordinary products.

I use a liquid form of tretinoin 0.05% suspended in dmo, it absorbs quicker and better than gel formulations and doesn't have that gay glow.
bro drop all that chemical and seed oil bullshit and use a beef tallow + honey moistureizer/balm... far far superior in every way

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek

many people are nutrient deficient dog.. there are a few minerals that are very hard to get in optimal amounts (RDA is for baseline survival), fish oil is a literal scam and is poison, stop taking it asap. most multivitamins are a complete cope and useless at best harmful at worst.

nice jaw boyo no homo

good thread (THREAD YOUNOAMSAYING)

• +1
Reactions: Orc

View attachment 2854685

View attachment 2854692

View attachment 2854704

View attachment 2854708

View attachment 2854709

View attachment 2854715

and some underneath.

would it work for chin projection?

bro drop all that chemical and seed oil bullshit and use a beef tallow + honey moistureizer/balm... far far superior in every way
Fuck you and your comedogenic beef tallow go living in the fucking jungle u adventurous nigger

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
@Orc how many extractions have u had

Fuck you and your comedogenic beef tallow go living in the fucking jungle u adventurous nigger
cope niglet. beef tallow is ultimate skin care product.

chads.org

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc
Is there a tutorial on how to actually do any of this or what those "25mm" things even are? I saw some threads on PDOs, but I don't know how they work, how to do it, etc.

Is there a tutorial on how to actually do any of this or what those "25mm" things even are? I saw some threads on PDOs, but I don't know how they work, how to do it, etc.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Would 30g 25 for under-eye work?

Would 30g 25 for under-eye work?
yeah that's all I use for everything, they're the easiest to work with, the needles are super bendy which makes the longer ones a pain, you could go with slightly longer if you want.