How long will PDO mono threads realistically last in the upper lip?

udeactive

udeactive

6'1" Vore Enthusiast
Just put in ~10 threads (vermilion boarder and philtrum) after seeing @Orcs thread, ive heard that they dissolve around 6 months and get turned into collagen which makes results last around 2 years. theoretically speaking, would the collagen supply that has been built there could potentially stay for ~4-5 years due to the nature if collagen (source: biology lecturer also, if youre young, collagen tends to stick around for much longer after being secreted) . However, i need conformation if any of this applies to PDO threads pls.

@Orc @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Orc
the collagen tends to stick around for a year or so, but it builds up while the thread is still there so expect your results to get a bit better once the initial swelling is gone.

there's threads that last longer than this, they're called PCL, if you're satisfied with your results and pattern you can do those the next time, PDO's are for the initial trial period where you want to know what you want where.

• +1
Reactions: udeactive
the collagen tends to stick around for a year or so, but it builds up while the thread is still there so expect your results to get a bit better once the initial swelling is gone.

there's threads that last longer than this, they're called PCL, if you're satisfied with your results and pattern you can do those the next time, PDO's are for the initial trial period where you want to know what you want where.
Are 4 threads (2 on each side) enough to make the mouth wider?

Are 4 threads (2 on each side) enough to make the mouth wider?
barely, you might notice it in real life but it won't show on pictures.

one screw is about 0.1 of filler but it's spread over a larger area, so you need a lot of them to make a difference, hence why I have like 100+

• +1
barely, you might notice it in real life but it won't show on pictures.

one screw is about 0.1 of filler but it's spread over a larger area, so you need a lot of them to make a difference, hence why I have like 100+
how many to make the mouth wider? I have your chart and I thought this amount would be enough, but without the screws in the philtrum

Attachments

• PDO BOCA 1.png
    PDO BOCA 1.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 0

Have you personally used PCL threads before?

how many to make the mouth wider? I have your chart and I thought this amount would be enough, but without the screws in the philtrum
that's 4 though, three on the side and one in the corner, so 8 in total around the mouth.

Have you personally used PCL threads before?
yeah they gave me some for free I put them in a few days ago, they don't feel as weird afterwards, less swelling, might try pcl superscrews soon they've got even more volume than regular screws.

• +1
that's 4 though, three on the side and one in the corner, so 8 in total around the mouth.

yeah they gave me some for free I put them in a few days ago, they don't feel as weird afterwards, less swelling, might try pcl superscrews soon they've got even more volume than regular screws.

View attachment 2878640
i think i will try only straight 30g25 for now, at least on my mouth, under-eye and UEE. I guess i will need more and screw ones if i want a more proeminent chin and brow

Just put in ~10 threads (vermilion boarder and philtrum) after seeing @Orcs thread, ive heard that they dissolve around 6 months and get turned into collagen which makes results last around 2 years. theoretically speaking, would the collagen supply that has been built there could potentially stay for ~4-5 years due to the nature if collagen (source: biology lecturer also, if youre young, collagen tends to stick around for much longer after being secreted) . However, i need conformation if any of this applies to PDO threads pls.

@Orc @Clavicular
12-18 months is what it says so prob around 12 months

• +1