I DID PDO THREADS FOR HUNTER EYES GTFIH

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Ok so after @Orc made the thread about PDO for nasolabial folds, i got to thinking... can I use this for my UEE

Posted above is the theory, so go read that before continuing this thread. Turning theory into practice is what alot of users lack these days.

But moving on, I ordered these from amazon a few days ago and they finally arrived
PDO THREADS I USED

Its linked to the exact ones, 25MM-30G needles (very cheap)

Heres the video of the procedure watch it!

I didnt know what I was doing so I was kinda free balling it ya dig!

1709690608627 1709690622823

Heres a before shot from yesterday, and a pic RIGHT AFTER (same angle)
-i had clarions self tanner on in pic 1 which is why im yellow so shout out them!)

I feel like i got a MM of hooding but then again, i only did 2 threads which isnt alot. I think it takes a bit to create new collagen + I prob did it wrong so ill do more tomorrow

I will reply with more progress pics aswell

Tagging users!

@Orc @SteveRogers @pneumocystosis -thank you for helping me guys couldnt do it without you

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @soover4me @RichardSpencel @Xangsane @NotCarv @dragomaxxer @Squirtle @NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, Sny, Zoraaaa and 43 others
BUMP AND REP THIS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, pneumocystosis, fufurjde and 2 others
W thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nigger and Clavicular
You know you come of as pretty NT in these videos, for a self proclaimed autist. I’m not accusing you of lying abt being autistic just a compliment/observation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nigger, user123456, Clavicular and 1 other person
You know you come of as pretty NT in these videos, for a self proclaimed autist. I’m not accusing you of lying abt being autistic just a compliment/observation
He seems like a good talker

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 51465, IMOGYOU and 4 others
NT is sticking needles into your face for hunter eyes in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, klamus, MA_ascender and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Agendum, coispet and 1 other person
My favorite hillbilly back at it again with an autist experiment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, RichardSpencel, aleksander and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum
oh lawd surely this couldn’t go wrong, mirin tho

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Agendum
Ok so after @Orc made the thread about PDO for nasolabial folds, i got to thinking... can I use this for my UEE

Posted above is the theory, so go read that before continuing this thread. Turning theory into practice is what alot of users lack these days.

But moving on, I ordered these from amazon a few days ago and they finally arrived
PDO THREADS I USED

Its linked to the exact ones, 25MM-30G needles (very cheap)

Heres the video of the procedure watch it!

I didnt know what I was doing so I was kinda free balling it ya dig!

View attachment 2785347View attachment 2785348

Heres a before shot from yesterday, and a pic RIGHT AFTER (same angle)
-i had clarions self tanner on in pic 1 which is why im yellow so shout out them!)

I feel like i got a MM of hooding but then again, i only did 2 threads which isnt alot. I think it takes a bit to create new collagen + I prob did it wrong so ill do more tomorrow

I will reply with more progress pics aswell

Tagging users!

@Orc @SteveRogers @pneumocystosis -thank you for helping me guys couldnt do it without you

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @soover4me @RichardSpencel @Xangsane @NotCarv @dragomaxxer @Squirtle @NorwoodAscender

Loving the channel bhai

it does look like u do have a bit more of hooding tho for sure. can tell by the difference with the inner part of your brows. interested to see the results in days to come

Forum chad autist puts his looks on the line in the name of science. Your work is greatly appreciated
YO IM NT AS FUARRKKK WDYM

Did the needles not hit your eye? obv ik its touching the skin but do you feel it pressing onto ur eye through the skin? or is it right above it between the socket and browridge.

Did the needles not hit your eye? obv ik its touching the skin but do you feel it pressing onto ur eye through the skin? or is it right above it between the socket and browridge.
Idk I got lucky and didnt hit my eye

He's trying hard to be NT though. You can see that.

He looks good though. I'm surprised.

• +1
Reactions: zan, tombradylover, Clavicular and 1 other person
Mirin low inhib ngl

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, triggr and Clavicular
i see 0 difference tbh but mirin the effort

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and Clavicular
how come these threads don’t get stickied jfl

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Agendum and Clavicular
He's trying hard to be NT though. You can see that.

He looks good though. I'm surprised.
Ur only saying that in retrospect because u know he’s an autist if you watched this video and didn’t know anything about him he wouldn’t strike you as autistic or even non nt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: triggr and MakinItHappen
Is it obvious tho
You can tell you've picked up gestures, mannerisms, tonality and figures of speech that NT American Chads that are well-spoken have mastered.

Like you hung around with David Laid for a summer, lol.

But it's not as obvious to others.

Btw:

Both of these ^

Look better than this autistic crap below:

Have you looksmaxxed a lot?

Your genetic base is def HTN from seeing these photos and the video.

I have to admire how strange and funny this whole thing is. God speed brotha.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Clavicular
everyone report this niggas youtube account for incel extremism

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sny, Mewton, buflek and 2 others
You can tell you've picked up gestures, mannerisms, tonality and figures of speech that NT American Chads that are well-spoken have mastered.

Btw:

View attachment 2785377View attachment 2785378

Both of these ^

Look better than this autistic crap below:

View attachment 2785376

Have you looksmaxxed a lot?

Your genetic base is def HTN from seeing these photos and the video.
Yea i been looksmaxxing heavy, i do a ton of shit so hopefully its working jfl

Ur only saying that in retrospect because u know he’s an autist if you watched this video and didn’t know anything about him he wouldn’t strike you as autistic or even non nt
I have a hard time interacting with people, talking to a camera isnt hard jfl

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
nigg ur autistic af also i didnt have to do any of this to have hunter eyes jfl!

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

Nah I know myself.

I'd have picked up he's working on himself to improve his confidence speaking in public etc regardless. But that's fine because that's what you do growing up. Everyone is going or went through that phase and to tell you the truth he likely isn't on the spectrum anyway.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Clavicular and yeeyeeslayer
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Nah I know myself.

I'd have picked up he's working on himself to improve his confidence speaking in public etc regardless. But that's fine because that's what you do growing up. Everyone is going or went through that phase and to tell you the truth he likely isn't on the spectrum anyway.
These vids help yea

Do you have malar bags? theres a line going down your cheek near eye area

Yea i been looksmaxxing heavy, i do a ton of shit so hopefully its working jfl

Wanna hit me in PM with where you were before your looksmaxxing?

Did you begin prior to or after your core puberty years? You are now in adolescence at 18 so this will be latter puberty all the through to 25, so some of the prime best years to looksmax.

• +1

I can see that now that you mention it but that’s normal and that’s what literally every human does, all of our mannerisms and speech patterns we picked up by mimicking people we were exposed to throughout our life.

Not an autist trait at all

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and MakinItHappen
Before and before. Cant even notice difference side by side

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Wanna hit me in PM with where you were before your looksmaxxing?

Did you begin prior to or after your core puberty years? You are now in adolescence at 18 so this will be latter puberty all the through to 25, so some of the prime best years to looksmax.
Btw bro u look really Pakistani and not Indian at all what part of the subcontinent are you from

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I can see that now that you mention it but that’s normal and that’s what literally every human does, all of our mannerisms and speech patterns we picked up by mimicking people we were exposed to throughout our life.

Not an autist trait at all

No but he's not naturally narrow minded like most super neurotypicals.

Most super neurotypicals are closed minded people that just operate on autopilot. Like they were that way from 12-13. Normies. True conformists.

It's not as much of a flex to be a super neurotypical conformist as you think btw. Independent thought is what gives you the edge in life. You just need to know how to connect with conventional thinkers imo.

I speak about it here:

I don't rate superficially cool people personally.

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx, PickleTheSlayer and yeeyeeslayer
mirin effort bhai, hopefully results are noticeable

Btw bro u look really Pakistani and not Indian at all what part of the subcontinent are you from

My fathers mother had some Pakistani in her and I lucked out with genetic recombination.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
@ylrven if you are honestly that comfortable in-front of the camera, you should become a looksmaxxing YouTuber.

You'll draw a following pretty quickly. Just don't open up a Face Rating service at 10,000 subs.

TikTok normies will take to you too,

• +1
Tag me tmr when the results come in

I thought there were literal string-like threads that lifted or pulled on the skin and were applied in deliberate patterns, not just a needle inserted into the skin. Is this really all it is? I remember Orb saying he didn’t want to “break” his PDO threads or whatever