Why does no one talk about this underrated debloat supplement ?? +tips

I didnt post about Potassium Chloride because I figured it was water, but
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

Potassium Chloride (KCL) is an extremely cheap and effective supplement to regulate sodium/potassium balance and have a debloated face

Potassium chloride on amazon
(source I use, literally giga cheap)

But this would be dogshit without the fact that you can literally replace ALL table salt with this shit, it tastes the EXACT SAME.
View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

I take about 2000 mg daily which is a heaping scoop using a teaspoon

Know that it makes you shit a decent amount the first time you take a large dose, similar to preworkout shit but not horrible. It also tastes like death the first time, as your essentially drinking pure salt

Takes about 30 minutes to kick in, good supplement for a quick debloat.

BE CAREFUL TOO MUCH WILL LAND YOU IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, NO MORE THAN 3,000 MG

-REST OF MY DEBLOAT ROUTINE

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Which is a diuretic and will have insane results, 80 mg every 3-5 days does the job, make sure to hydrate

Pre-workout with a large dose of caffeine, but most importantly drink with 3 litres plus of water at once. Most guys dry scoop which is retarded because your wasting a free diuretic. 300mg caffeine plus that much water, you piss 20 times in an hour I promise

Jump roping is the quickest method of lymphatic drainage possible in terms of cardio

-The sauna debloats your face too, 20 minutes every other day

-Ik this is gay but gua sha does actually drain your lymph nodes noticeably.

Carbs have an effect on bloat, avoid surgery carbs. Best carb to stay lean is potatoes by a long shot, as they contain potassium already

Also no seed oil/processed ingredients

Water cycling

Drinking a gallon of water per day will eventually bloat you like @pneumocystosis stated, which is why you must cycle it

I personally do this

Day 1- Limit water as much as possible
Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

This will ensure your pissing constantly and clearing your system, trust me it works

Last note, alcohol debloats you while your drinking and the morning after (tequilla the most of all) but then you will get bloated badly the next day after that so dont rely on this
I take 12/14g a day, 2/3 days before an event.

Never had a heart attack.

1g of chloride = 1g of pure potassium.

Assuming I take around 1g of sodium, the least I should take to de bloat is 4g of pure potassium (8g of chloride).

@Bzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Bzz
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

Potassium Chloride (KCL) is an extremely cheap and effective supplement to regulate sodium/potassium balance and have a debloated face

But this would be dogshit without the fact that you can literally replace ALL table salt with this shit, it tastes the EXACT SAME.
View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

Know that it makes you shit a decent amount the first time you take a large dose, similar to preworkout shit but not horrible. It also tastes like death the first time, as your essentially drinking pure salt

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Which is a diuretic and will have insane results, 80 mg every 3-5 days does the job, make sure to hydrate

Pre-workout with a large dose of caffeine, but most importantly drink with 3 litres plus of water at once. Most guys dry scoop which is retarded because your wasting a free diuretic. 300mg caffeine plus that much water, you piss 20 times in an hour I promise

Jump roping is the quickest method of lymphatic drainage possible in terms of cardio

Carbs have an effect on bloat, avoid surgery carbs. Best carb to stay lean is potatoes by a long shot, as they contain potassium already

Water cycling

Drinking a gallon of water per day will eventually bloat you like @pneumocystosis stated, which is why you must cycle it

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

This will ensure your pissing constantly and clearing your system, trust me it works

Last note, alcohol debloats you while your drinking and the morning after (tequilla the most of all) but then you will get bloated badly the next day after that so dont rely on this
I agree with everything you said.I honestly thought this was common knowledge tbh, I’ve never tried potassium salt tho , I’ve heard of it but I have never tried it, W thread

View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Water cycling

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

All water knowledge, quite amatuer to me atleast

Goodluck farming reps from dalits greycey

All water knowledge, quite amatuer to me atleast

Goodluck farming reps from dalits greycey
Well im glad its water for you, i made the thread because someone asked me what I specifically do.

Well im glad its water for you, i made the thread because someone asked me what I specifically do.
I take vitassium capsules

Apparently consuming 6-10g of sodium with 3-4l of water works the best for me for debloating

But I have specific medical condition.

CageApparently consuming 6-10g of sodium with 3-4l of water works the best for me for debloating
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: coispet