Why does no one talk about this underrated debloat supplement ?? +tips

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I didnt post about Potassium Chloride because I figured it was water, but

Apparently not?

Potassium Chloride (KCL) is an extremely cheap and effective supplement to regulate sodium/potassium balance and have a debloated face

Potassium chloride on amazon
(source I use, literally giga cheap)

But this would be dogshit without the fact that you can literally replace ALL table salt with this shit, it tastes the EXACT SAME.

-DOSING

I take about 2000 mg daily which is a heaping scoop using a teaspoon

Know that it makes you shit a decent amount the first time you take a large dose, similar to preworkout shit but not horrible. It also tastes like death the first time, as your essentially drinking pure salt

Takes about 30 minutes to kick in, good supplement for a quick debloat.

BE CAREFUL TOO MUCH WILL LAND YOU IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, NO MORE THAN 3,000 MG

-REST OF MY DEBLOAT ROUTINE

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Which is a diuretic and will have insane results, 80 mg every 3-5 days does the job, make sure to hydrate

Pre-workout with a large dose of caffeine, but most importantly drink with 3 litres plus of water at once. Most guys dry scoop which is retarded because your wasting a free diuretic. 300mg caffeine plus that much water, you piss 20 times in an hour I promise

Jump roping is the quickest method of lymphatic drainage possible in terms of cardio

-The sauna debloats your face too, 20 minutes every other day

-Ik this is gay but gua sha does actually drain your lymph nodes noticeably.

Carbs have an effect on bloat, avoid surgery carbs. Best carb to stay lean is potatoes by a long shot, as they contain potassium already

Also no seed oil/processed ingredients

Water cycling

Drinking a gallon of water per day will eventually bloat you like @pneumocystosis stated, which is why you must cycle it

I personally do this

Day 1- Limit water as much as possible
Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

This will ensure your pissing constantly and clearing your system, trust me it works

Last note, alcohol debloats you while your drinking and the morning after (tequilla the most of all) but then you will get bloated badly the next day after that so dont rely on this

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, pneumocystosis, caiolindo and 23 others
banger?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, mog_or_be_mogged, not.curry and 4 others
PM me to be on my tag list, i never know who wants to be tagged in my threads!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Facecel, mog_or_be_mogged, not.curry and 3 others
@badg96 @subhumanchad thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Waterpulling 3.0 dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, whitegymcel88, tigrxs and 1 other person
If this hasn’t been mentioned on here already it’s BOTB worthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadliter, tigrxs, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, NigerianChico, looksmidder and 2 others
Funny GIF

You gotta Make more Waterpulling bait on TT bro think of all the normies you could bait
SOOO many phoids were dming me if its legit and saying they ordered insulin pins JFL, this one girl did it and fucked herself

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 62070 and 6 others
Good thread. You generally make good threads so not surprised. Read every word.

Tag me in your next one.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Lynxress and tigrxs
Good thread. You generally make good threads so not surprised. Read every word.

Tag me in your next one.
Ok added to the tag list saar, thanks for the kind words

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, tigrxs and TechnoBoss
it’s been talked about a shit ton jfl, especially potassium chloride, but good thread

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs, efidescontinuado and lowiqNormie
it’s been talked about a shit ton jfl, especially potassium chloride, but good thread
no, KCL has one result on here when searched, barelt even on reddit

• +1
Holy shit no way ppl actually fell for this jfl. Please tag in future threads bhai

• +1
tag me in threads where u perform potentially lethal procedures on urself thx bhai

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and Clavicular
ngl sometimes I get scared the threads you post here are also baits and im gonna die of a potassium overdose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, nofap and tigrxs
ngl sometimes I get scared the threads you post here are also baits and im gonna die of a potassium overdose
My only baits are on tik tok bro

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, Narcissus🥀, tigrxs and 1 other person
  • +1
be careful with chloride. it’s the most dangerous form of potassium consumption and can stop ur heart if you aren’t careful. if you are careful and don’t go overboard, it is a great debloater i can’t lie

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, mog_me, looksmidder and 4 others
be careful with chloride. it’s the most dangerous form of potassium consumption and can stop ur heart if you aren’t careful. if you are careful and don’t go overboard, it is a great debloater i can’t lie
so what dosage u recommend? same as OP said with 2000 mg?

• +1
so what dosage u recommend? same as OP said with 2000 mg?
not too sure. all i know is that the FDA only allows it to be sold 99 mg per pill so people don’t stop their heart. i would be careful especially going 20x that

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and CarrotMaxxer
If you blindly use stuff people tell you to on Looksmax.org :lul: it would probably be best to remove yourself from the gene pool(y)

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
  • +1
ok. now look up potassium chloride lethal injection! and look up potassium chloride instead of just normal potassium. i take potassium bicarbonate, it doesn’t work as well but at least it’s not used as a lethal injection
its giving me suicide prevention stuff

Last edited:
ive found two on answers on the lethal amount of Potassium Chloride (KCL) on Quora

NUMBER ONE
The LD50 (oral) (the dose where 50% of subjects die) is 2.5g/kg. This means that for an average adult (100kg) the median lethal dose is: 2.5*100=250g, or half a pound of the stuff. You couldn’t possibly eat half a pound of this stuff, given it’s bitter, salty taste.

BUT! What about intravenously (for example in lethal injection)?

main-qimg-ecd99a75182a0391d350bb810d62dc9d-lq

IV line

The LD50 (Intravenous) of potassium chloride is between 57.2 & 66.7mg/kg. This means for a 100kg adult the LD50 (IV) = 60mg/kg * 100 = 6 grams! In this case toxicity is due to the potassium ions arresting muscle movement, causing cardiac arrest and death.

Finally, in lethal injection, much more KCl is used, because the LD50 is only for 50% of the population. In fact, in lethal injection (in the US) is 7.5g (100mEq), which guarantees death.

NUMBER TWO
The lethal dose of potassium chloride (KCl) can vary depending on factors such as an individual's weight, age, and overall health. However, ingestion of as little as 0.5 to 1 gram of KCl can be fatal in adults. It's important to note that KCl is a critical compound used in medical settings, particularly in the administration of lethal injections and should only be handled by trained professionals. If you have concerns about KCl or its potential dangers, it's important to seek advice from a medical professional or poison control center.

not too sure. all i know is that the FDA only allows it to be sold 99 mg per pill so people don’t stop their heart. i would be careful especially going 20x that
good to know thank you

• +1
The LD50 (oral) (the dose where 50% of subjects die) is 2.5g/kg. This means that for an average adult (100kg) the median lethal dose is: 2.5*100=250g,
However, ingestion of as little as 0.5 to 1 gram of KCl can be fatal in adults.
this conflicts, wtf?

• +1
ok. now look up potassium chloride lethal injection! and look up potassium chloride instead of just normal potassium. i take potassium bicarbonate, it doesn’t work as well but at least it’s not used as a lethal injection
what dose of potassium bicarbonate u take?

• +1
this conflicts, wtf?
yeah and chatGPT wont even tell me the lethal limit or upper tolerable limit and it tells me about mental health, this stuff seems dangerous and it being used for lethal injections is even weirder.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
what dose of potassium bicarbonate u take?
2CE3963F 2FB8 4847 A4C5 D378E9612A8D

two of these puppies whenever i remember to throughout the day. i’ve taken up to 10 before. never take more than 2 at a time tho it irritates tf out of ur stomach i learned the hard way. it’s 360 capsules for only like 20 bucks

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and CarrotMaxxer
View attachment 2795137
two of these puppies whenever i remember to throughout the day. i’ve taken up to 10 before. never take more than 2 at a time tho it irritates tf out of ur stomach i learned the hard way. it’s 360 capsules for only like 20 bucks
lemme do sum research and if they good imma buy em
thanks man

• +1
I get why you think this will help but this isn’t Galen’s theory of opposites, replacing sodium for potassium is counter productive

The Na+/K+ pump allows for co transport of essential glucose and amino acids to enter our cells/bloodstream, once you cut out sodium and excessively take any potassium derivative like potassium chloride, you’ll be at risk of reducing the pump cycle and cause swelling of the epithelial cells and tissue, don’t be at risk of inhibiting it since it’s extremely important

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and tigrxs
Lol I remember being so autistic about bloat like you

• +1
Reactions: ChickenRun and tigrxs
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

Potassium Chloride (KCL) is an extremely cheap and effective supplement to regulate sodium/potassium balance and have a debloated face

But this would be dogshit without the fact that you can literally replace ALL table salt with this shit, it tastes the EXACT SAME.
View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

Know that it makes you shit a decent amount the first time you take a large dose, similar to preworkout shit but not horrible. It also tastes like death the first time, as your essentially drinking pure salt

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Which is a diuretic and will have insane results, 80 mg every 3-5 days does the job, make sure to hydrate

Pre-workout with a large dose of caffeine, but most importantly drink with 3 litres plus of water at once. Most guys dry scoop which is retarded because your wasting a free diuretic. 300mg caffeine plus that much water, you piss 20 times in an hour I promise

Jump roping is the quickest method of lymphatic drainage possible in terms of cardio

Carbs have an effect on bloat, avoid surgery carbs. Best carb to stay lean is potatoes by a long shot, as they contain potassium already

Water cycling

Drinking a gallon of water per day will eventually bloat you like @pneumocystosis stated, which is why you must cycle it

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

This will ensure your pissing constantly and clearing your system, trust me it works

Last note, alcohol debloats you while your drinking and the morning after (tequilla the most of all) but then you will get bloated badly the next day after that so dont rely on this
ylrven

yeah and chatGPT wont even tell me the lethal limit or upper tolerable limit and it tells me about mental health, this stuff seems dangerous and it being used for lethal injections is even weirder.
yeah i was going to buy chloride like 2 months ago but got too sketched out by the lethal injection shit

• +1
I get why you think this will help but this isn’t Galen’s theory of opposites, replacing sodium for potassium is counter productive

The Na+/K+ pump allows for co transport of essential glucose and amino acids to enter our cells/bloodstream, once you cut out sodium and excessively take any potassium derivative like potassium chloride, you’ll be at risk of reducing the pump cycle and cause swelling of the epithelial cells and tissue, don’t be at risk of inhibiting it since it’s extremely important
Most people eat way more sodium then potassium the ratio should be 3:1 and sodium is already in food, u dont need tablesalt

• +1
Most people eat way more sodium then potassium the ratio should be 3:1 and sodium is already in food, u dont need tablesalt
The sodium that people eat more of is from table salt, unless you’re a food junkie that binge eats, why even bother debloating if you can’t get down to sub 12-13% BF

• +1

'DO NOT EXCEED 3 SERVING PER DAY'

Last edited:
been taking this for over 6 months, don't think it really changes your face tbh

good for dietary reasons though if you have a high sodium diet

ylrven tryna kill us :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, okwiwhd and kiyopon
you could just not be bloated in the first place

just eat clean.

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Water cycling

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

This guy stands for all the faith I have in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular