Why does no one talk about this underrated debloat supplement ?? +tips

View attachment 2795137
two of these puppies whenever i remember to throughout the day. i’ve taken up to 10 before. never take more than 2 at a time tho it irritates tf out of ur stomach i learned the hard way. it’s 360 capsules for only like 20 bucks
Does it work for debloating boneless subhumans?

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and Clavicular
I didnt post about Potassium Chloride because I figured it was water, but
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

Potassium Chloride (KCL) is an extremely cheap and effective supplement to regulate sodium/potassium balance and have a debloated face

Potassium chloride on amazon
(source I use, literally giga cheap)

But this would be dogshit without the fact that you can literally replace ALL table salt with this shit, it tastes the EXACT SAME.
View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

I take about 2000 mg daily which is a heaping scoop using a teaspoon

Know that it makes you shit a decent amount the first time you take a large dose, similar to preworkout shit but not horrible. It also tastes like death the first time, as your essentially drinking pure salt

Takes about 30 minutes to kick in, good supplement for a quick debloat.

BE CAREFUL TOO MUCH WILL LAND YOU IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM, NO MORE THAN 3,000 MG

-REST OF MY DEBLOAT ROUTINE

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Which is a diuretic and will have insane results, 80 mg every 3-5 days does the job, make sure to hydrate

Pre-workout with a large dose of caffeine, but most importantly drink with 3 litres plus of water at once. Most guys dry scoop which is retarded because your wasting a free diuretic. 300mg caffeine plus that much water, you piss 20 times in an hour I promise

Jump roping is the quickest method of lymphatic drainage possible in terms of cardio

-The sauna debloats your face too, 20 minutes every other day

-Ik this is gay but gua sha does actually drain your lymph nodes noticeably.

Carbs have an effect on bloat, avoid surgery carbs. Best carb to stay lean is potatoes by a long shot, as they contain potassium already

Also no seed oil/processed ingredients

Water cycling

Drinking a gallon of water per day will eventually bloat you like @pneumocystosis stated, which is why you must cycle it

I personally do this

Day 1- Limit water as much as possible
Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

This will ensure your pissing constantly and clearing your system, trust me it works

Last note, alcohol debloats you while your drinking and the morning after (tequilla the most of all) but then you will get bloated badly the next day after that so dont rely on this

I take 10 g (10 000 mg) potassium chloride/day. 5 in the morning, 5 in the evening. So what is this 3000 mg bullshit?

I also drink 5-6 liter water/day every day and I am about 80-85 kg.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Why use this when furosemide exists

I mentioned it retard
Dnr tbh, you made a whole thread for a Jewish supplement when there's a medication that can make you loose 10+ lbs of water in 2 days

• +1
Dnr tbh, you made a whole thread for a Jewish supplement when there's a medication that can make you loose 10+ lbs of water in 2 days
Ok, how about double that

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
will furosemide fuck up my creatine?

stay away from furosemide idc if you call me a grey that can kill you no problemo, taking it out of your routine wont make you super bloated and will significantly reduce your chances of DEATH

stay away from furosemide idc if you call me a grey that can kill you no problemo, taking it out of your routine wont make you super bloated and will significantly reduce your chances of DEATH
U wont die from 80mg

U wont die from 80mg
yeah 80 is alright but its a slippery slope, soon you might be taking 120mg, then you might take it every day etc etc.

yeah 80 is alright but its a slippery slope, soon you might be taking 120mg, then you might take it every day etc etc.
I takw 80mg every 3 days

i do up to 12 grams (chloride not just potassium) in a day dissolved in a water bottle and i'm fine

• Woah
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

Potassium Chloride (KCL) is an extremely cheap and effective supplement to regulate sodium/potassium balance and have a debloated face

But this would be dogshit without the fact that you can literally replace ALL table salt with this shit, it tastes the EXACT SAME.
View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

Know that it makes you shit a decent amount the first time you take a large dose, similar to preworkout shit but not horrible. It also tastes like death the first time, as your essentially drinking pure salt

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Which is a diuretic and will have insane results, 80 mg every 3-5 days does the job, make sure to hydrate

Pre-workout with a large dose of caffeine, but most importantly drink with 3 litres plus of water at once. Most guys dry scoop which is retarded because your wasting a free diuretic. 300mg caffeine plus that much water, you piss 20 times in an hour I promise

Jump roping is the quickest method of lymphatic drainage possible in terms of cardio

Carbs have an effect on bloat, avoid surgery carbs. Best carb to stay lean is potatoes by a long shot, as they contain potassium already

Water cycling

Drinking a gallon of water per day will eventually bloat you like @pneumocystosis stated, which is why you must cycle it

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

This will ensure your pissing constantly and clearing your system, trust me it works

Last note, alcohol debloats you while your drinking and the morning after (tequilla the most of all) but then you will get bloated badly the next day after that so dont rely on this
also fast before an important event.

Funny GIF

You gotta Make more Waterpulling bait on TT bro think of all the normies you could bait
So waterpulling isn’t actually real?

• +1
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Water cycling

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

OR just drink 1 banana coconutmilk shake and dont eat mcdonald

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and Clavicular
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Water cycling

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

Good thread bhai I will buy that. Is it like a short debloat or does it last the whole day?

SOOO many phoids were dming me if its legit and saying they ordered insulin pins JFL, this one girl did it and fucked herself
That hoe was willing to have you over too. Skank ass bitch

• JFL
PM me to be on my tag list, i never know who wants to be tagged in my threads!
Tag me
One of the few people that actually looksmaxes on this forum jfl

• JFL
nga sent a discord link 😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Water cycling

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

i thought water cycling was a meme, is it not

View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Water cycling

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

i did jump rope every night 10 min for a year and was debloated even on high sodium

Bookmarked this shi

• +1
What is gallon just tell in glasses

I thought not having a consistent water intake bloats you

IMG 8296
Losalt every morning thanks pneumo ❤️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, pneumocystosis and amokzy
Never heard of that what does it do
its 75% potassium and the rest is sodium, you can cook with it it tastes exactly like salt and youll never get bloated

View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Water cycling

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

Potassium chloride is kinda mid tbh, for me I have to take over 1000mg with a fuckton of water for it to do shit. Also it does NOT taste like salt at all, it tastes like shit. I put it in 0 cal flavored cranberry juice just to not vomit from the taste.

Wtf is furosemide ? Animal Prescription ?

I'm actually gonna try this, always been a bloatcel lmao. And I'm just too skeptical about potassium chloride. Only costs like 3 euros too !?
it’s not the best debloating method but it works only for salt bloat, if you’re bloated without salt it’s useless ngl

• +1
Reactions: amokzy
View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Water cycling

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

good thread n mirin effort Bhau,
Just be careful not to disrupt Sodium-potassium equilibrium, u don't wanna hyperkalemia, cell swelling or sum shii

But U probably already know it beforehand anyway😮‍💨

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ineonx and Clavicular
lethal injection is my favourite debloating method

• +1
it’s not the best debloating method but it works only for salt bloat, if you’re bloated without salt it’s useless ngl
I'm definitely bloated due to salt (ethnic mom who likes to put a shit load of salt in her food) So you just put like 1 teaspoon of LoSalt in a cup of water or something? I just got mine today.

Btw your furosemide link doesn’t work mind posting it here again

View attachment 2795073

Apparently not?

View attachment 2795076

-DOSING

firstly is furosemide
furomesine

Water cycling

I personally do this

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

@Kemper