42 6'2 240lb my in motion video

Oh I guess they just make the most noise then. Annoying as fuck
Most of us don’t spout off about our age because it ignites feelings of sadness and lost time, I assume

@Ritalincel lol

giga fucking chad holy shit if i look like you at my 42s i will be the happiest man alive

Most of us don’t spout off about our age because it ignites feelings of sadness and lost time, I assume

@Ritalincel lol
Or because you know no one in their sane mind gives a fuck what a teenager with zero life experience thinks about anything

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
Do you have any photos when you were young? Curious if op was just natural Chad or years of roids ascended him
He posted some some time ago, he always deletes his pic later tho.

He was lookin great tho, but less muscle

assuming this is actually you. how many slays do you have? and do you still slay young girls (18-22) at 42 I'm genuinely curious I'm 21 and i have to know if i need to compete with older chads now. give me the no bullshit answer

Or because you know no one in their sane mind gives a fuck what a teenager with zero life experience thinks about anything
implying that I implied that I gave a fuck what a teenager with zero life experience thinks? confused with your post ngl

assuming this is actually you. how many slays do you have? and do you still slay young girls (18-22) at 42 I'm genuinely curious I'm 21 and i have to know if i need to compete with older chads now. give me the no bullshit answer
All range types sleep with me. 19 to 45

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Your face isn't amazing by PSL standards but as a whole - you ooze high smv. A lot of 42-year-olds are pot-bellied balding men, respect for keeping in shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

That should end the cope of "oh it's over if you don't ascend before late 20's". Take care of yourself and you can fuck all ages (legally lol)

idk why people hate he looks really good especially for his age is top tier and can easily get laid with girls in the 20s
on the other hand judging his body,if he doesnt stop roids soon he will have a heart attack

As OP dude answered. All ages.

Don't get fooled by the blackpill believe. That age AS A SINGLE FACTOR, will hurt a guy as much as a woman. A woman gets less attractive in general, JUST because of age.
With a man, it's not that big of factor (although dating Tinder apps are brutal algorithm/age settings). But irl it matters less.

What matters for a man? Not so much his age. BUT, is he attractive or not. An attractive older man, is overall equally (if not more) desired by women as a young attractive man.
It's difficult though, for most men to look good when older. Most look not good, when older. Because get fat, get ugly bald, or their skin is fucked up, or etc..

This was an article from a test by someone, online dating. From a mid 20's or mid 30's good looking dude.
ALL, that matters mostly. How attractive a man looks. Not his age. (but it's very difficult to look at 40's still I guess, because most look bad in their 40's and are a shadow of their looks-level when they were 20)

As OP dude answered. All ages.

Don't get fooled by the blackpill believe. That age AS A SINGLE FACTOR, will hurt a guy as much as a woman. A woman gets less attractive in general, JUST because of age.
With a man, it's not that big of factor (although dating Tinder apps are brutal algorithm/age settings). But irl it matters less.

What matters for a man? Not so much his age. BUT, is he attractive or not. An attractive older man, is overall equally (if not more) desired by women as a young attractive man.
It's difficult though, for most men to look good when older. Most look not good, when older. Because get fat, get ugly bald, or their skin is fucked up, or etc..

This was an article from a test by someone, online dating. From a mid 20's or mid 30's good looking dude.
ALL, that matters mostly. How attractive a man looks. Not his age. (but it's very difficult to look at 40's still I guess, because most look bad in their 40's and are a shadow of their looks-level when they were 20)

I think I will be able to push it into my 50

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I think I will be able to push it into my 50
cool, and good. Moggs 99+% of dudes aging wise. most fall of a looks cliff in mid, late 30's already.
Especially men, that "settled down" and start to have a family. And focus all energy on that, and get waisted/drunk in the weekend to release the family stress. they decline hard in looks, due to focussing 100% on family and little on themselfes anymore.

LoL. I know this dude, early 40's. 2 kids below 10 years old. Since kids there, he steadily go fatter and fatter. His wife told him she will leave him, if he doesn't lose weight. His first instinct was, to not comply with her demand. But came to conclusion, if hse dumps his fat ass, he needs to go lose weight anyways, beause no new woman will want his fat ass. So he decided to go try/do the the weightloss. Stuff like this, is what i see plenty around me, in the Netherlands.

and bro relax I am here to show younger guys its possible to get laid into your 40's just take good care of yourself. Gym is number one. Diet is number two and keep the party going hard. Do drugs within reason,smoke cigs within reason and drinkl whiskey within reason. Go to festivals go to bars and pick up girls. You must get that period over with to be a better dude.
its never over for men if they take car eof themselves. feels good to know this ngl:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
LoL. I know this dude, early 40's. 2 kids below 10 years old. Since kids there, he steadily go fatter and fatter. His wife told him she will leave him, if he doesn't lose weight. His first instinct was, to not comply with her demand. But came to conclusion, if hse dumps his fat ass, he needs to go lose weight anyways, beause no new woman will want his fat ass. So he decided to go try/do the the weightloss. Stuff like this, is what i see plenty around me, in the Netherlands.
Lol what a story. Everyone is at least a little bit blackpilled.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman