Gymcel cooking thread

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
This what I had today, approx 850 calories with 42 grams of protein. Chicken strips, pasta with pesto and crème fraiche

You can post a video with a song you like too😊😊😊😊😊

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, GunDevilHybrid, Xangsane and 6 others
@Orc @ConfusedBolivian @Clavicular @Bushman

@Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers could any of you guys please pin this thread? It would mean so much😊😊😊😊😊

what type of macaroni is that

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
500g Ground beef with salt pepper and fennel seeds, 3 eggs fried in extra virgin olive oil season with salt, 2 avocado with salt pepper and lemon juice

• +1
Reactions: Zizou and AspiringMogger
500g Ground beef with salt pepper and fennel seeds, 3 eggs fried in extra virgin olive oil season with salt, 2 avocado with salt pepper and lemon juice
Wow 😯😯😯😯

How many calories and protein is that? Sounds like one huge poop💩afterwards if you’re eating the dinner in one sitting

Wow 😯😯😯😯

How many calories and protein is that? Sounds like one huge poop💩afterwards if you’re eating the dinner in one sitting
Dunno I don't track it I just eat nutritionally dense non inflammatory food until I'm satisfied.
Is that alot? I can eat that easily

Dunno I don't track it I just eat nutritionally dense non inflammatory food until I'm satisfied.
Is that alot? I can eat that easily
My dinner is 125g pasta and 175 grams chicken strips. Just finished it and I’m full. I think just the beef alone is a lot but if you’re eating avacado and chicken in one sitting that’s impressive. Are you bulking, cutting or maintaining?

My dinner is 125g pasta and 175 grams chicken strips. Just finished it and I’m full. I think just the beef alone is a lot but if you’re eating avacado and chicken in one sitting that’s impressive. Are you bulking, cutting or maintaining?
That sounds like a kids portion wouldn't fill me up .
I'm not cutting bulking or maintaining, like I said I just eat nutritionally dense food until my body feels satisfied.

• JFL
  • Love it
That shit looks like Beetle Grubs.
Bladerunner 2049 Ass meal

• JFL
this shi looking good good akhi enjoy your meal

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and GabachoCopium
eating a kilogram of chicken wings mogs

@Michael Myers nigga hasn't unstickied the thread

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
sheit i haven't even eaten today.

• +1
I like to eat canned tuna (brine or water) with some light mayo

• JFL
What an absolute fuck nigga. Go Kys for reminding him you piece of shit
Black on black crime. :feelswhat:

Also, someone else unstickied it because it was already unstickied by the time he informed me. Br00tal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Snapchat 1965336728

Beef heart with egg

Snapchat 1292101710

Beef heart with ground beef

Snapchat 896499730

Chicken liver

Snapchat 1885741809

Calves' liver

Snapchat 194539441

Beef bone broth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, AspiringMogger, Michael Myers and 1 other person
I’ll be real blud. Drinking bone broth is disgusting as fuck. Chicken liver is 9/10 tho. My favourite is lamb liver😍😍😍😍😍
The one I use is from Nordic Kings which is pretty expensive but also high quality ngl.
I love the taste of it.

Especially when I add a teaspoon of ghee or butter to it which makes the texture more creamy.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back