5 ft 11 is enough height

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
I'm the kind of guy to believe that 5 ft 7 to 5 ft 9 is just brutal and even 5 ft 10 is stretching it. 5 ft 11, however is enough. Even in high fashion modelling (the strictest modelling), 5 ft 11 is usually seen as the bare minimum, so even there it's not an issue. If you are a solid 5 ft 11 then it's your face, body or any other feature that is holding you back jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Dnrd 5 ft 6 mogs

6’0 is minimum for life in 2024 unless you live in Mumbai or something
6’3-4 is ideal height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
6’0 is minimum for life in 2024 unless you live in Mumbai or something
6’3-4 is ideal height

6 ft makes more sense as a minimum in the US and UK, but in countries that use the metric system its 180 cm. Also, guys can lie about their height by at least an inch, so a legit 5 ft 11 can get away with it. High fashion modelling agencies tolerate 5 ft 11 also.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Narcissus🥀, soover4me and 1 other person
I don't get how people here 100% base their views on aesthetics on the fashion industry's standards, but then when you tell them 5'11 is enough or being 6'5+ is not ideal (both views held by the fashion industry) they call you a blue piller coper

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
I don't get how people here 100% base their views on aesthetics on the fashion industry's standards, but then when you tell them 5'11 is enough or being 6'5+ is not ideal (both views shared by the fashion industry) they call you a blue piller coper
People here base thier views on whatever the fuck suits them, jfl at caring about the standards set by rotters here

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and kanderior