5 insults I've received from people

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
-November 2015:

Guy asked me if I felt bad for not being able to get women, he barely knew me, he just assumed that cause I was ugly AF and skinny af

-September 2015:

Guy asked me if I was sick cause I was ugly as shit

-March 2016:

Guy told me that my sweater was ugly, just like me

-October 2014:

A girl my friend was trying to set me up with for some reason told him that I was "ugly and ridicule"

-February 2016:

Guy jokingly said that I had a lot of women, with a really sarcastic tone of course, and in front of other guys. Just mocking my appearance

These are clear examples of how people judge you by your looks alone, even tho these were all mostly during 9th grade I was also insulted by adults at some points in my life

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
@Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
@moggathon @vermillioncorefan

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
-November 2015:

Guy asked me if I felt bad for not being able to get women, he barely knew me, he just assumed that cause I was ugly AF and skinny af

-September 2015:

Guy asked me if I was sick cause I was ugly as shit

-March 2016:

Guy told me that my sweater was ugly, just like me

-October 2014:

A girl my friend was trying to set me up with for some reason told him that I was "ugly and ridicule"

-February 2016:

Guy jokingly said that I had a lot of women, with a really sarcastic tone of course, and in front of other guys. Just mocking my appearance

These are clear examples of how people judge you by your looks alone, even tho these were all mostly during 9th grade I was also insulted by adults at some points in my life
I’m a truecel

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing