500 IQ thread

_MVP_

_MVP_

If u dont Always feel good u should Focus on crime
U will feel good Most of the time.
The 1 Million dollar question is: what all do you do If u feel bad? Like for example u Take drugs, alcohol, food, cigarettes etc. Or u distract yourself. But im Sure there are way more coping mechanisms, but which? Ofc u Low IQ Guys will be of No Help, so i have to Figure everything Out myself. I also have to Check all Internet ressources on the topic. I know that laying down on bed helps etc. I know that a good mindset also helps, Like think: the worse u feel, the better u will feel later, which is true. I know the pain, suffering and bad feelings are overwhelming. You gotta mitigate and eliminate them. Live a calculated Lifestyle, avoid Stress and triggers, be able to Deal with all triggers, get smarter, better in every way. I know that Over time Ur Body adaps itself to virtually everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomop, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Listening to good music also often helps.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and VisageVirtuoso√
TLDR: don’t rely on harmful substances to cope

Basically i need a list of all coping mechanisms and techniques to use when u Encounter bad feelings, pain and suffering.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Say i feel bad, i need to make a list and compilation of all Things how to feel better. All coping techniques and mechanisms.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
too high iq for me to understand

• +1
Reactions: silencio
This thread would be 600IQ if you structured it better

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back