800 IQ thread. Crime

_MVP_

_MVP_

If u dont Always feel good u should Focus on crime
There is Zero Difference between prison and my life that will be guaranteed until death If i dont do crime. Nothing to lose. U will get used to No Internet in prison, even get used to workcelling there. And u will feel insanely good after u workcelled in prison. Makes No Difference kommt auf das gleiche hinaus, but crime is the only possible way to heaven. Test If true. I have to know for sure. So crime to gain a posteriori certainty. Certainty If caught If prison that bad or kommt auf selbe hinaus, certainty If crime leads to ascension heaven etc. And remember crime can Beat down beyond unbearable Feelings. Okay. Lets go. And even many more reasons for crime, too many to Not do it/try it. I have to know If crime can lead me to ascension.

Too high iq bhai, please make one for 130 so I can actually understand please bhai I begging you sister

You are guaranteed to suffer If you live your crimeless life, but crime at least has the Chance to Beat suffering once and for all. Gotta Take the chance