Hybristophilia - You aren't ugly, you just aren't a psychopath - A long explanation on the female attraction to violence

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
The following text was taken from the website Shedding of the Ego” by Mr. K and reviewed by Savage, it's been adapted by John Cracovizk
John Cracovizk
(literally me) for an easier (and less MGTOW) read to my LooksMax.org fellas. The link to the original text is available in the end of the thread, good read!

1. INTRODUCTION - What is Hybristofilia? The Joker and Quinn example

"Ok, gentlemen, today we are going to discuss hybristophilia, a term that seems to me to best summarize the female penchant for the “Bad Boy”.

source-1.gif

First, the definition of the term according to an online medical dictionary:

Hybristophilia - Paraphilia in which a person is sexually attracted to someone who has committed a bombing or horrific crime.

It may be best to start with some examples found in pop culture and work our way up to real-world examples.​

Many consider the dynamic duo of the DC comics universe, the Joker and his equally psychopathic companion, Harley Quinn, to be a clear example of the “Florence Nightingale effect” (In reference to the dedication of Florence Nightingale, who many consider to be the founder of modern nursing, demonstrated in her patients).
The Florence Nightingale effect is a situation in which a caregiver develops romantic and/or sexual feelings for their patient, even though there is very little communication or contact outside of basic care. The feelings may disappear when the patient no longer needs care, whether through recovery or death.

1_alLyNXu_gZqsMQrN2wtzeQ.png
I believe this is a misdiagnosis of Quinn, or at least only a partial diagnosis.

If you're well-versed in the origins of Joker's bitch, you'll know that Quinn started out as an asylum psychiatrist in Arkham and her name was Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, M.D, who was tasked during her internship with the psychoanalysis of some of the worst and greatest psychopaths and criminals of Gotham, one of which was the Joker himself. During the interview process with the Joker, Quinn was mesmerized by his Charisma (personality pilled once again :soy:), a trait psychopaths often cultivate to hide their true nature.

Swayed by the strength of the Joker's personality and charm, Quinn fell deeply in love with him, culminating in helping him escape, unleashing one of the most dangerous psychopaths in the DC comics universe back onto the streets (🚺 women), until she finally gave up her comfortable life as a psychiatrist and joined him on his crime spree, taking on the persona of Harley Quinn, as we know her today.

Harley Quinn suffered not only from this “Florence Nightingale effect”, but from an advanced case of hybristophilia.

Furthermore, we speculate here that hybristophilia is a condition that is still poorly understood, which appears to be categorized into a very simplistic classification of women who are hybrostophilic and women who are not hybrostophilic, without there being a middle ground between the two.
2. EVOLVING DESIRES - The Complex Relationship Between Violence and Attraction
Now, think back to our remote existence, when human beings led prehistoric, short and often violent lives.

The comforts of our modern, technologically advanced civilization simply did not exist.

spongebob-patrick.gif
  • The caveman, who sought to have reproductive access to the female sex, had to offer something in return.
  • He needed to assure the females he wanted to mate with that he would provide them with resources, shelter, and sustenance on a regular basis.
  • He had to be violent enough to kill enough animals to feed himself, his women, and the children he would have with them.
  • He also had to have an innate ability to kill other men who wished to move into the resource-rich land that he controlled or that was controlled by the women he had sexual access to.
To put it bluntly, violent men have been selected by women for reproduction since time immemorial, and despite the fact that we have, through a manipulation of evolutionary impulses, built a civilization that largely mitigated this burden of violence, many women still yearn for violent men.

The average woman, of course, does not want to date a violent psychopath, at least not one of the status of a serial killer like Ted Bundy or Richard Ramirez. But she longs for some of that caveman violence to emerge through the civilized exteriors of the men she is occasionally attracted to. In essence, women seek to ensure their security and provision in society through a kind of standardized double assault.

Simply extracting male provision via taxpayer subsidy is not enough.

The obsession with protection and provision that we see for women is expressed on a macro scale, through the occasional application of laws involving violence against women, such as “Rape Shield Laws” and “primary aggressor laws”, etc.

[Rape Shield Law — is a law that limits the ability to present evidence or question rape complainants about their past sexual behavior. The term also refers to a law that prohibits publishing the identity of an alleged rape victim.]
[Primary Aggressor Laws — A Primary Aggressor is an adult or adolescent who gains power and control in a relationship by continually limiting partners' options through surveillance, coercion, noncooperation, and punishment, and maintains the limitation by denying abuse.]

These laws often do not fully consider concepts of equality, such as due process and the luxury of a legal system that presumes innocence before guilt has already been established (this made me remember of this thread of mine where I talked about how your friends would probably leave you be eaten by wolves if someone came accusing you of rape, even though there isn't any proof).

To the collective unconscious, the hive mentality that drives the female masses, due process is irrelevant, they are voting with their hindbrain and therefore vote to ensure that their most primal needs and desires are met and satiated.

The problem is that women can never be satisfied; they point out and demand more security and more provisions… always.​

In this way, while female involvement leverages the electoral process in her favor, and after the legal system implements as much gynocentrism as it can handle without collapsing, the individual woman also simultaneously cultivates her particular instinct for her own protection and provision.

In the form of what we call: Alpha Brute.
3. THE ALPHA BRUTE - Low Inhib and Dark Triad? Yes, but also a tool for the feminine

20141011_blp506.jpg
article-2203682-15060FA0000005DC-382_306x423.jpg
iu

An individual prone to violence and physically imposing enough to do a lot of harm with hostility, who is also usually not intelligent enough to understand that he is in a servile position to the woman he is involved with, existing as a hired criminal who gets paid with sexual access.

It's like a pincer attack, designed to maximize benefits for the female collective, and frankly, men's lives, health, or rights have never influenced this process in any meaningful way.
This is just gynocentrism at its maximum power.

Take the following video as an example, preceded by a quick synopsis.​

> The woman enters a cafeteria and skips the line.

> The man responds to whoever was on the phone that a woman jumped the queue.

> The woman hears and immediately intimidates him by staring at him, in a very rude, incisive and, finally, violent way.

> By chance, the boyfriend, a 150 kg ex-convict, enters the conversation, and at that moment there is a brief confrontation between the man and the boyfriend.-Out of nowhere, the boyfriend [ex-convict] punches the man, beating him violently.

See for yourself.

So... what do we witness here other than a vicious attack? Well, let's start from the woman's perspective.

Let's assume, hypothetically, that this woman could have started this confrontation without her boyfriend to protect her and that the man who attacked her in self-defense after she initiated the violence.
This woman would probably have no problem trusting the front line of gynocentric protection at her disposal, that being the macro-scale protection of a police force or a white knight who jumps to her defense without even questioning who initiated the violence.

This is why women advocate for first-offender laws, as blame almost universally falls on the man in domestic violence disputes, despite evidence to the contrary, if any. Once again, women want it that way, they are not concerned with due process and equal rights for men, they are concerned with leveraging the State and strengthening their fundamental reproductive habits.

76b19aa4cdf752ab7e4f3b5a2215f843.jpg
However, in this case, it was her boyfriend who was nearby, who was, for all intents and purposes, the alpha brute we've described. He is prone to violence, physically imposing, and almost seems to take pleasure in subjecting another man to the brutality he can unleash in his master's name. This is an extreme example of what all women want to some degree, community protections from non-violent men in the form of a legal system, and individual protections from violent men in the form of these thugs who are more than willing to disregard those legal protections.

This is what drives the female tendency toward hybristophilia, which appears to only be pathological in the most extreme examples, but which actually lies on a continuum.

This is a spectrum of hybristophilia that ranges from the woman who prefers a beating from her man behind closed doors, to the “serial killer fanatics” who gained notoriety for fainting with excitement in the presence of hyper-violent serial killers, such as Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez, during the fanfare of his trials.​
sexy belt GIF

Every woman who asks you to choke her, spank her, spank her ass, or spit on her in a safe, controlled environment during consensual sex is acting on this misunderstood desire.

She is asking you to release your inner caveman, she is asking you to become a violent weapon that she can use for her protection, and in doing so, she receives vast sexual stimulation.

I don't hate women for that, much less do I expect them to change. I believe this is an innate quality of female sexual attraction. Nor do I absolve them if they act on these impulses in some way in real causes of violence, rather than simulated, against other human beings like the woman described above.

Women who are so dependent on their primitive impulses to the point of directing one of these brutes to harm others through violence should be locked up and kept away from civilized people. But in terms of desire, of female attraction to violent men, I suspect there's very little we can do to combat that.
The fictional universe of Gattaca has already addressed this by filtering out genetic cues for violence, and I suspect the only way we could change this quirk of female attraction would be through something along these lines. This would require a highly unethical eugenics campaign, which I deeply reject and would never participate in. Given this, it seems that all we can do is contain the beast, so to speak.​

We will have to understand women's tendency to select violent men and we have to manage and discourage it as best we can. And so I begin my efforts here with a simple material.

5. EXAMPLES - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

First, we start with , the “cultural Marxism” conspiracy theorist who killed 77 souls, most of whom were young teenagers. An article titled Norway’s mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik gets hundreds of love letters a year states the following:
1277817_si68l8V.width-800.jpg
STOCKHOLM (AFP) — She calls him by his first name, sends him letters every week and promises to wait for him.

It could be any love story, but Victoria's heart belongs to a mass murderer: Anders Behring Breivik. Responsible for Norway's worst peacetime murder since World War II, Breivik, like many other famous killers, has his share of admirers, a phenomenon that can be accompanied by sexual attraction and, in this case, there is even a term: hybristophilia.

“I really wouldn’t want to live a life without him,” says “Victoria,” who doesn’t want her real name published. A young Swedish woman in her 20s appears distant and impassive, ignoring her fresh cup of coffee in the lobby of a Stockholm hotel. But her voice breaks when she talks about her “dear Anders”.

From a small town in Sweden, she is doing everything she can to get Breivik's prison conditions eased: he has spent the last four years isolated in a high-security penitentiary. He is currently serving a 21-year sentence, which can be extended if he is still considered a danger to society.

Breivik killed 77 people on July 22, 2011, when he detonated a bomb near government offices in Oslo and opened fire at a summer camp for young workers on the island of Utoya. For Victoria, Breivik's isolation amounts to “torture”.

“I worry about him even more now that he's in such a vulnerable situation,” she says.

Unemployed due to health problems, she writes to him to encourage him—far more than the 150 letters ever written—or sends him small gifts, including a dark blue tie that he occasionally wore during his trial. In return, she received two letters from him — which she showed to AFP — the others were blocked by prison officers tasked with censoring his correspondence.

Marriage proposals:

It is not easy to define her relationship with Breivik, a man she has never met, since all her requests to visit him were denied.

She describes him as her “old friend” and as a kind of “brotherly figure” and protector, but admits that she finds him attractive and “there were romantic interests, at first, at least on my part.” :lul:

She says that their first contact dates back to 2007, when they met through an online game. He cut ties with her two years later, presumably to focus on planning her attacks. But in early 2012, Victoria reconnected with the man who had by then become the most hated person in Norway. And she is not alone.

The Weekly Morgenbladet (A Norwegian weekly, intellectual newspaper, covering politics, culture and science.) reported last year that Breivik receives “at least” 800 letters a year, many of them from admiring women.

During the 2012 trial, a 16-year-old girl (a JB :dafuckfeels:)
asked him to marry her.

Hybristophilia is a term used by criminologists — but not scientists — to describe a sexual attraction to violent killers in prison, who often receive racy love letters or sexy underwear from their fans. Also known as “Bonnie and Clyde syndrome,” it exists across time and place, .Josef Fritzl of Austria, who held his daughter captive and repeatedly raped her for 25 years, and American killer Charles Manson also have their own fan clubs.

Women often abused:

According to Sheila Isenberg, an American author who interviewed 30 women for her book "Women Who Love Men Who Kill", says that these admirers often have a history of sexual abuse.

It's a chance for a woman to be in control (the man is behind bars for life and has no control over anything), when previously she was abused by her father (or) by other men,” she explained to AFP.

“Plus, it’s romance with a capital R: exciting, thrilling, a never-ending rollercoaster. Nothing dull or ordinary about these relationships.”

However, there is no scientific evidence to support the widespread belief that these women feel they are on a mission to help the killer get on the right path in life, said Amanda Vicary, assistant professor of psychology at Wesleyan University in the United States.

Some women tend to be attracted to famous men — it's possible that the reason some women are attracted to men who have done horrible things is not so much what they did, but the fame they received from their actions,” she said.

Victoria, Meanwhile, she says she's not looking for fame. Her involvement with Breivik has already cost her relationship with her sister, who, upon learning of her ties to him, told her: “You are dead to me.” And she distanced herself from her friends. She admits to “more or less sharing” Breivik's Islamophobic ideology,
but says she opposes violence.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

So how can she love a man who slaughtered dozens of terrified teenagers, some of whom begged him to spare their lives?

“I think I had to separate Anders from the real Breivik. I think of Anders as my old friend and Breivik as the person who did all these things. The years pass and yet she refuses to give up on him. “I miss you more and more every day. I think my feelings got a little stronger.”
Another interesting article I stumbled across will give you some real insight into the nature of this phenomenon, titled Editorial: On Love, Sex and Murderers and it's quite long so I'll only publish the parts I judge relevant:

At the same time, we are both repelled and fascinated by studying sociopaths and their quest for blood — and most of the time, men seek women's blood. The idea of the “good” Dexter-style serial killer is relatively new, but it is a known fact that women flooded Ted Bundy with love letters, a woman married Richard Ramirez while he was in prison, and there are countless other examples. of lesser-known criminals and their fanatics. Montages with Ted Bundy? Why? We wonder why serial killers do what they do all the time - perhaps that's where the fascination begins for people who identify as "hybristophiles."

A few years ago, I met a sixteen-year-old girl (another jb, I'm starting to see a pattern :feelsthink:) who identified herself as Ted-Head (a Ted Bundy groupie). It was easy to ignore the romanticization of a man whose horror she had never experienced. Other interests of hers were, like many of mine, dark and subversive. My thought at the time was that one day she would grow up and realize that finding a person interesting is not the same as finding them emotionally or sexually attractive. After all, Bundy used the fact that he was a handsome man to kill women. He's not exactly the kind of guy you'd want to date (you wouldn't want to go on a date with Rodney James Alcala either, but he won The Dating Game).

I wanted to write a little about the Ted Bundy phenomenon and how it continues into a new generation. I started on a site called Bundyphile, hoping to start at the source in my efforts to write about gaining some understanding from the young women who followed Bundy (one Facebook page referred to him as “The Misunderstood Voice of a Generation”) .

The themes presented on these sites were repetitive:

Bundy wasn’t “that bad.”

Bundy was misunderstood.

Yes, what Bundy did was wrong, but you can love and admire him without idolizing his crimes.
(🚺)

Many of the women and girls who are obsessed with Bundy and other serial killers seem to think that they could be the special person who would change or train them, or be “the one” who would be there for them and stop all the bad things that happenned. In one blog entry, a woman calling herself “Lolita” proclaims, in all caps for all to see, “EITHER WAY, IF MY OWN DEATH COULD FILL TED BOUNDY’S HOLLOW SOUL, I [REALLY] WOULD LOVE TO BE HIS LAST VICTIM." (Can you imagine being adored like this? :feelsgiga:)

She claimed they were similar, claimed to understand him. He was “different” ( :coffee: ) from other killers (remember, Ted Bundy was probably dead before this woman was born). Within minutes of my research, it became clear that you can't search for Ted-Heads without encountering Dahmer's “fangirls” and the obsession that many Internet fans have with gay male sex (suddenly fujoshi reference? :dafuckfeels:). Specifically, Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer engaging in gay sex (wtf? :feelskek:). It was around this time that my research took a sharp left turn. Up until this point, women had not only seemed emotionally invested, but obsessed. They seemed to believe that a woman's love for them could have saved the violent men they so idolized.

When I reached the Mrs.Dahmer’s Infinityland website, it became clear that there was much more to this phenomenon than the tendency of high school/college girls to fall in love with “misunderstood” and “shady” men. The whole point of it was about sex. OK yes. I think we knew that, but this was deeply dark and disturbing sex, based completely on how violent and terrible these men were. A post on Tumblr says:

- Most girls: you've seen his big body, right?

- Me: You saw his death counter, right?

The page “Mrs. Dahmer” features several photos of Dahmer, most photos typically taken after being arrested or photos of him in prison jumpsuits. The photos have sweet captions, the same way a high school girl would caption a photo of her favorite Disney crush in her diary ( :dafuckfeels: )

After I discovered the “hybristerotica” tag on Tumblr, things got really dark, and it happened really quickly. A Tumblr dedicated to celebrating hybristophilia drags me to a corner of the internet I never expected to find.

Sex and Crime All The Time features, among other things, photos of famous serial killers with sexually explicit “confessions” emblazoned on them and a serialized erotic story called Stockholm Syndrome, focusing on Richard Ramirez (literally @Napoleon1800 in the time he had a Ramirez AVI :lul: ).

I want to take a moment to state here that I understand that rape fantasy is not the same as wanting to be raped and that many women with healthy sex lives are adept at this type of sex — however, I think this fantasy becomes a little different when the fantasies are focused on men known for violently stalking and attacking women.

I also wonder about this fine line, as these women proudly identify themselves as “hybristophiles” and defend the legitimacy of this attraction, although the profile of women who fit the definition is not a list of positive personality traits, and many of them admit this sexual dysfunction outside of situations where they are fantasizing about the killers.

Hardcore hybristophiles don't always bother to claim that the men they obsess over are “misunderstood” or “only half bad.” When an anonymous Tumblr fan asks if Ted Bundy loved his wife and son, the blog owner responds, “I don’t think so.” There seem to be limits, however.

One user says she is “sad” that Eric Harris’ diary featured homophobic sentiments
. The blog owner comforts her by assuming that he would have overcome these feelings if he were alive ( :lul: , can't believe this shit). The conversation, however, had nothing to do with the way these men treated women. It seems that the worse the offense, the more these women are attracted to them, the more violent the fantasy.
1 ixd4 jRc 2wvvXm3A5FmNQ

It isn't over yet. ( :hnghn: )
For some reason, I find the obsession with men like Bundy and Ramirez less disturbing than the sexual and romantic fantasies associated with more recent killers. There's a good chance that women who idolize Bundy will wear a pendant with his photo on it and look at his photo alive, given that Bundy died in 1989. He could be seen as a “character” like Loki from the Avengers or, yes, even something like Dexter. No one they know has had contact with him, they have not felt the fear and horror he caused personally.

But women fantasizing about Elliot Rodger ( ER reference :feelsahh: ) were definitely alive and well when he opened fire in Santa Barbara in May of this year. Their obsession runs much deeper than their appearance — these women have studied their hate-filled videos and their manifesto. His hatred towards women had no effect on removing these hybristophiles. In fact, it seems to do the opposite, all the women attracted to Rodger have a common desire — to be his first girlfriend. Be the girl who calms your anger. Some fantasize about Rodger with Dylan Kleibold and Eric Harris from the Columbine shooting, claiming they could show him how to win women. Hybristerotica presents two pieces of erotic “fan fiction” about Eliot Rodger, one written from his point of view and the other told from a woman's point of view — In Come Over and Fuck Me, she imagines herself as his lifelong friend, without realize his desire for her.

The erotica isn't well written, but that's not the point. It doesn't have to be like this. The very thought of fucking these dangerous men is what captivates the women who participate in the hybristophilia tags on Tumblr. Serial killer and hybristophile fans receive a lot of negative attention from other Tumblr users, particularly those who like true-crime but don't want to be associated with people who fetishize and idolize killers. If you go through any of the popular hybristophilia tags, you will see the defenses of hybristophilia over and over again. They insist that they are not mocking the victims or supporting the crime, they respect the victims — they are just attracted to the killer. The most interesting case is the group of young women obsessed with the high school shooter, TJ Lane.

While his fans insist they respect victims and their families, they also praise him for wearing a 'KILLER' shirt to court and share GIFs of him telling his victims' parents: “The hand that pulled the trigger to kill your children is now gone. Masturbates with the memory of them. Fuck you all,” while shocking everyone.

They call him “sass” and tag photos of him as “The King of Sass/The King of Attitude.” Almost all of TJ Lane's memes, GIFs, and collages involve this quote, either in full or just part of it. They love him, in large part, because he was disrespectful to the families of his victims. It seems that the worse the offense, the more these women are attracted to them, and the more violent the fantasy.

Some hybristophiles claim they are completely normal, one even cited her therapist in defense of her obsession with TJ Lane. Others assert that it is no different from any other paraphilia (a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depends on fantasy and engagement in atypical and extreme sexual behaviors) and as such should be respected.

It's worth noting that pedophilia is the most common type of paraphilia, and no one is suggesting that everyone supports pedophiles as normal — not even hybristophiliacs who like men who have abused children. The four most common types of paraphilia involve a rejection of consent — pedophilia, exhibitionism, voyeurism, and frotteurism — the act of rubbing against non-consenting people. Another fact worth considering in “respecting” as “normal” in hybristophiles is that paraphilia often leads to sexual dysfunction — needing what attracts them for sexual gratification.

If hybristophilia makes women [lovers of serial killers] unable to have a healthy sex life with men who don't want to rape or kill them, I would dare say it's not normal at all. These observations are not intended to judge hybristophilia communities, per se, but being fair to them also means showing the side that does not support their claims to normality.So why do women seek out sociopaths? Why does a killer with multiple victims attract them so much? There were even searches for Timothy McVeigh in the hybristophilia tags — there seems to be no limit. Some are purely sexual, some are borderline romantic, and some are downright disturbing considering the men are at the center of the discussion. Here are some of the tags about Jahar (Dzhokhar) Tsarnaev.
1  ksCkOjwJJd0voGUu0O3uQ

The deeper I dug into the hybristophilia tags and sites, the less sense it seemed to make. Going into this, I admit, I thought I would find some groups of misfits who still admired Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez. Like many, I read the published articles showing that the Tsarnaevs, James Holmes, and Adam Lanza (fucker kills lots of innocent children, females get wet :lul: ) had attracted a female audience — but most of the content cited seemed to be “Wow, how hot he is,” which may be a real opinion — although Most people have a harder time separating a person's attractiveness from their actions.
1 bMrGv3VlR1FA1Vd 4jlh4Q

The desire, the claims of love, the endless support and hero-worship definitely shook me. When I first glanced at the sexually explicit stories, I felt like I was losing my sanity. My brain really can't understand this, especially in cases like TJ Lane, who is not only someone without a shred of remorse, but also took joy in bragging about his crimes in front of the families of those he killed.

I've always watched things like Halloween, horror movies and books, and had a fascination with the dark and disturbing things, being a healthy reaction to a terrifying world. People study serial killers because we know that even though they behave like monsters, they are human. By learning about them, we gain knowledge and this helps us feel proactive and therefore safer. Because when we enter into horror and the supernatural, it becomes a terror that we can control.

It's like a paper mache skull that you can hold in your hand and know it's not so bad. What's troubling about hybristophiles on the internet, what becomes so disturbing, is knowing that they've crossed that line in some way. They went beyond a desire to understand, beyond a fascination, and into an uncontrolled obsession.

Link to the original text: http://sheddingoftheego.com/2015/08/23/hybristophilia-the-female-attraction-to-violence/

After adapting the text, I need to say this topic is DISGUSTING, but thanks for reading. :owo:

Attachments

• 1_alLyNXu_gZqsMQrN2wtzeQ.png
    406 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, BowlCutMogger, Subhra26 and 34 others
Dnr + this is bullshit cope your ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, Latinolooksmaxxer, to be human and 36 others
the thing about it is they still have the option to chose the good looking bad boy, they still don't have to settle for ugly fuck criminals

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 9cel and Kristin
They arent attracted to me because im a good goy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: to be human, darktriadmogger123, Lonenely sigma and 10 others

"TeeHee, they're criminals yet they're so mysterious and charming and hot! Why am i so attracted to them? I think i'm a hybristophile teehee!"

"Oh my god! What a disgusting piece of shit low life! he deserves the death sentence! His crimes are unforgivable! I can't believe he killed so many innocent people! I'm heartbroken!"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5footsix56, Narcissus🥀, Subhra26 and 45 others
I posted this by accident, but I think is completed enough tbh.

Tagging some bros that may appreciate the thread.

@Chintuck22 @Primalsplit @HernanDrago @DelonLover1999 @HarrierDuBois @bishōnenmaxxer @HOLYFUARK @InSplit @chaddyboi66 @germanlooks @MoggerGaston @0hMan @SubSigma

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Ryldoo IS COPING, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Thread hymen taken. All of you get sloppy seconds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Thebbcmaxxer, LooksThinker and 8 others
DNR but high quality thread so + rep and bump

• Love it
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Lowest iq thread from @John Cracovizk

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 43403
WAIT IM LATE;!!!!;

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, horizontallytall and John Cracovizk
Also my friend @zap which always bring me joy by making me see Fami :owo:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chintuck22 and zap
The following text was taken from the website Shedding of the Ego” by Mr. K and reviewed by Savage, it's been adapted by John Cracovizk
John Cracovizk
(literally me) for an easier (and less MGTOW) read to my LooksMax.org fellas. The link to the original text is available in the end of the thread, good read!

"Ok, gentlemen, today we are going to discuss hybristophilia, a term that seems to me to best summarize the female penchant for the “Bad Boy”.

source-1.gif

Hybristophilia - Paraphilia in which a person is sexually attracted to someone who has committed a bombing or horrific crime.

It may be best to start with some examples found in pop culture and work our way up to real-world examples.​

Many consider the dynamic duo of the DC comics universe, the Joker and his equally psychopathic companion, Harley Quinn, to be a clear example of the “Florence Nightingale effect” (In reference to the dedication of Florence Nightingale, who many consider to be the founder of modern nursing, demonstrated in her patients).

I believe this is a misdiagnosis of Quinn, or at least only a partial diagnosis.

If you're well-versed in the origins of Joker's bitch, you'll know that Quinn started out as an asylum psychiatrist in Arkham and her name was Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, M.D, who was tasked during her internship with the psychoanalysis of some of the worst and greatest psychopaths and criminals of Gotham, one of which was the Joker himself. During the interview process with the Joker, Quinn was mesmerized by his Charisma (personality pilled once again :soy:), a trait psychopaths often cultivate to hide their true nature.

Swayed by the strength of the Joker's personality and charm, Quinn fell deeply in love with him, culminating in helping him escape, unleashing one of the most dangerous psychopaths in the DC comics universe back onto the streets (🚺 women), until she finally gave up her comfortable life as a psychiatrist and joined him on his crime spree, taking on the persona of Harley Quinn, as we know her today.

Harley Quinn suffered not only from this “Florence Nightingale effect”, but from an advanced case of hybristophilia.

Furthermore, we speculate here that hybristophilia is a condition that is still poorly understood, which appears to be categorized into a very simplistic classification of women who are hybrostophilic and women who are not hybrostophilic, without there being a middle ground between the two.
Now, think back to our remote existence, when human beings led prehistoric, short and often violent lives.

The comforts of our modern, technologically advanced civilization simply did not exist.

spongebob-patrick.gif

To put it bluntly, violent men have been selected by women for reproduction since time immemorial, and despite the fact that we have, through a manipulation of evolutionary impulses, built a civilization that largely mitigated this burden of violence, many women still yearn for violent men.

The average woman, of course, does not want to date a violent psychopath, at least not one of the status of a serial killer like Ted Bundy or Richard Ramirez. But she longs for some of that caveman violence to emerge through the civilized exteriors of the men she is occasionally attracted to. In essence, women seek to ensure their security and provision in society through a kind of standardized double assault.

The obsession with protection and provision that we see for women is expressed on a macro scale, through the occasional application of laws involving violence against women, such as “Rape Shield Laws” and “primary aggressor laws”, etc.

[Rape Shield Law — is a law that limits the ability to present evidence or question rape complainants about their past sexual behavior. The term also refers to a law that prohibits publishing the identity of an alleged rape victim.]
[Primary Aggressor Laws — A Primary Aggressor is an adult or adolescent who gains power and control in a relationship by continually limiting partners' options through surveillance, coercion, noncooperation, and punishment, and maintains the limitation by denying abuse.]

These laws often do not fully consider concepts of equality, such as due process and the luxury of a legal system that presumes innocence before guilt has already been established (this made me remember of this thread of mine where I talked about how your friends would probably leave you be eaten by wolves if someone came accusing you of rape, even though there isn't any proof).

To the collective unconscious, the hive mentality that drives the female masses, due process is irrelevant, they are voting with their hindbrain and therefore vote to ensure that their most primal needs and desires are met and satiated.

The problem is that women can never be satisfied; they point out and demand more security and more provisions… always.​

In this way, while female involvement leverages the electoral process in her favor, and after the legal system implements as much gynocentrism as it can handle without collapsing, the individual woman also simultaneously cultivates her particular instinct for her own protection and provision.

3. THE ALPHA BRUTE - Low Inhib and Dark Triad? Yes, but also a tool for the feminine

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

An individual prone to violence and physically imposing enough to do a lot of harm with hostility, who is also usually not intelligent enough to understand that he is in a servile position to the woman he is involved with, existing as a hired criminal who gets paid with sexual access.

It's like a pincer attack, designed to maximize benefits for the female collective, and frankly, men's lives, health, or rights have never influenced this process in any meaningful way.

> The woman hears and immediately intimidates him by staring at him, in a very rude, incisive and, finally, violent way.

> By chance, the boyfriend, a 150 kg ex-convict, enters the conversation, and at that moment there is a brief confrontation between the man and the boyfriend.-Out of nowhere, the boyfriend [ex-convict] punches the man, beating him violently.

See for yourself.

So... what do we witness here other than a vicious attack? Well, let's start from the woman's perspective.

Let's assume, hypothetically, that this woman could have started this confrontation without her boyfriend to protect her and that the man who attacked her in self-defense after she initiated the violence.
This woman would probably have no problem trusting the front line of gynocentric protection at her disposal, that being the macro-scale protection of a police force or a white knight who jumps to her defense without even questioning who initiated the violence.

This is why women advocate for first-offender laws, as blame almost universally falls on the man in domestic violence disputes, despite evidence to the contrary, if any. Once again, women want it that way, they are not concerned with due process and equal rights for men, they are concerned with leveraging the State and strengthening their fundamental reproductive habits.

However, in this case, it was her boyfriend who was nearby, who was, for all intents and purposes, the alpha brute we've described. He is prone to violence, physically imposing, and almost seems to take pleasure in subjecting another man to the brutality he can unleash in his master's name. This is an extreme example of what all women want to some degree, community protections from non-violent men in the form of a legal system, and individual protections from violent men in the form of these thugs who are more than willing to disregard those legal protections.

This is what drives the female tendency toward hybristophilia, which appears to only be pathological in the most extreme examples, but which actually lies on a continuum.

This is a spectrum of hybristophilia that ranges from the woman who prefers a beating from her man behind closed doors, to the “serial killer fanatics” who gained notoriety for fainting with excitement in the presence of hyper-violent serial killers, such as Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez, during the fanfare of his trials.​
sexy belt GIF

Every woman who asks you to choke her, spank her, spank her ass, or spit on her in a safe, controlled environment during consensual sex is acting on this misunderstood desire.

She is asking you to release your inner caveman, she is asking you to become a violent weapon that she can use for her protection, and in doing so, she receives vast sexual stimulation.

I don't hate women for that, much less do I expect them to change. I believe this is an innate quality of female sexual attraction. Nor do I absolve them if they act on these impulses in some way in real causes of violence, rather than simulated, against other human beings like the woman described above.

Women who are so dependent on their primitive impulses to the point of directing one of these brutes to harm others through violence should be locked up and kept away from civilized people. But in terms of desire, of female attraction to violent men, I suspect there's very little we can do to combat that.
The fictional universe of Gattaca has already addressed this by filtering out genetic cues for violence, and I suspect the only way we could change this quirk of female attraction would be through something along these lines. This would require a highly unethical eugenics campaign, which I deeply reject and would never participate in. Given this, it seems that all we can do is contain the beast, so to speak.​

We will have to understand women's tendency to select violent men and we have to manage and discourage it as best we can. And so I begin my efforts here with a simple material.

First, we start with , the “cultural Marxism” conspiracy theorist who killed 77 souls, most of whom were young teenagers. An article titled Norway’s mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik gets hundreds of love letters a year states the following:

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

Another interesting article I stumbled across will give you some real insight into the nature of this phenomenon, titled Editorial: On Love, Sex and Murderers and it's quite long so I'll only publish the parts I judge relevant:

Link to the original text: http://sheddingoftheego.com/2015/08/23/hybristophilia-the-female-attraction-to-violence/

After adapting the text, I need to say this topic is DISGUSTING, but thanks for reading. :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: bugeater23, reptiles, klip11 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, okwiwhd, cell0xide and 4 others
the thing about it is they still have the option to chose the good looking bad boy, they still don't have to settle for ugly fuck criminals
Yeah, but definetly raises normies SMV, do you think guys like this would be fucking proposed by a 16 year old JB and receive hundreds of love letters if violence didn't raise SMV?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, try2beme, Deleted member 31497 and 3 others
Yeah, but definetly raises normies SMV, do you think guys like this would be fucking proposed by a 16 year old JB and receive hundreds of love letters if violence didn't raise SMV?

Look at that eye area mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Lonenely sigma, Niksy and 3 others
A quick search in Tumblr and I've found out that Virginia Tech Killer has some fans... But that's a point that be added to the theory, looks also play as a multiplier probably, but in general if the mass shooter is white, he probably will get lots of fans tbh.

Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhra26, Zikel_Nut and Primalsplit
How many fans does the average ricecel has?

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

But I can see your point
the average ricecel also doesn’t have thousands calling him disgusting, it’s all about ratios

Bad boy just means signalling you will escalate. Women want sex to be your idea and they want you to be actively pushing for it. This lets them get fucked like they want, but also feel "pure" since the sex was your idea.

That's all it is.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Lonenely sigma, SA7 and 5 others
the average ricecel also doesn’t have thousands calling him disgusting, it’s all about ratios
@Zenis hmmm, yeah, makes sense.
Probably to get the benefits someone would need to be at least LTN

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
@Zenis hmmm, yeah, makes sense.
Probably to get the benefits someone would need to be at least LTN
Any murder will have deranged women that like them tbh

• +1
this is embarrassing in so many ways

tell us more about how women actually want you to rape them and the only obstacle between you and them is stupid society in S50E24 of Secluded retards explaining the world to an imaginary audience

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Whatashame, Zikel_Nut and 5 others
this is embarrassing in so many ways

tell us more about how women actually want you to rape them and the only obstacle between you and them is stupid society in S50E24 of Secluded retards explaining the world to an imaginary audience
I never wrote that they "want you to rape them" , if they want to be raped its not rape anymore :feelskek:.
But many women love the fantasy (in a controlled way) of some sort of violence in the sex, they ask you to choke, spank, spit on her, that's a way of violence being attractive, she receives vast sexual stimulation from seeing you being aggressive.

"But she longs for some of that caveman violence to emerge through the civilized exteriors of the men she is occasionally attracted to."

"This is a spectrum of hybristophilia that ranges from the woman who prefers a beating from her man behind closed doors, to the “serial killer fanatics” who gained notoriety for fainting with excitement in the presence of hyper-violent serial killers, such as Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez, during the fanfare of his trials."

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, horizontallytall, Deleted member 31497 and 2 others
When my serial killer, vampire, Mafia boss, werewolf, billionaire, pirate, cult leader boyfriend is sweet only to me :love:
Screenshot 2023 10 27 15 16 24 380 edit comzhiliaoappmusically

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Lonenely sigma, TsarTsar444 and 13 others
When my serial killer, vampire, Mafia boss, werewolf, billionaire, pirate, cult leader boyfriend is sweet only to me :love:
View attachment 2516130
Fuck man, this is what every woman dreams, but they are satisfied enough (because they can't get any better) with their bf that chokes and beats them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Chintuck22 and zap
View attachment 2516130
And when she finally pisses him off and he beats her ass:

"He was never like this before"
"I didn't see this coming"
"He changed"

• JFL
Reactions: robtical, Lonenely sigma, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Watch the movie Elle OP you’ll enjoy it

• +1
Just murder her entire family theory :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, Lonenely sigma, iammoh and 3 others
And when she finally pisses him off and he beats her ass:

"He was never like this before"
"I didn't see this coming"
"He changed"
"He dindu noffin. He was a good boy."

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, TsarTsar444, iammoh and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Yeah it’s all perceived high fighting success
although I do see a lot of beta looking guys with women too

John Cracovizk

source-1.gif

spongebob-patrick.gif

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

See for yourself.

sexy belt GIF

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

No tag no read

• So Sad
John Cracovizk

source-1.gif

spongebob-patrick.gif

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

See for yourself.

sexy belt GIF

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

That video of the incident in the pizza parlor, if being alpha and violent only gets you an overweight, 30 something black woman that's loud and aggressive and ghetto...I say not fucking worth it. She looks nothing like Harley Quinn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Subhra26, PSL Accuracy and 2 others
That video of the incident in the pizza parlor, if being alpha and violent only gets you an overweight, 30 something black woman that's loud and aggressive and ghetto...I say not fucking worth it. She looks nothing like Harley Quinn
Ogre isn't the way.

You have to be like nate jacobs or Richard Ramirez. Good looking, athletic, tall, and evil and violent by being manipulative, not an ogre serving a foid

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, John Cracovizk and klip11
OP

I cant stop staring at ur avi

• Love it
John Cracovizk

source-1.gif

spongebob-patrick.gif

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

See for yourself.

sexy belt GIF

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

Also op when did I write an erotic about ramirez?

• JFL
Women like bad boys that are badass and don't have a "secret master plan"
The introverted serial killer who doesn't talk to anyone doesn't get laid. Never

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26
John Cracovizk

source-1.gif

spongebob-patrick.gif

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

See for yourself.

sexy belt GIF

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

My honest reaction
9E4F0FC5 7A08 42A0 8E70 39046BC13089

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and OGJBSLAYER
"Sex and Crime All The Time features, among other things, photos of famous serial killers with sexually explicit “confessions” emblazoned on them and a serialized erotic story called Stockholm Syndrome, focusing on Richard Ramirez"

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
"Sex and Crime All The Time features, among other things, photos of famous serial killers with sexually explicit “confessions” emblazoned on them and a serialized erotic story called Stockholm Syndrome, focusing on Richard Ramirez"
Yes now i can sleep

John Cracovizk

source-1.gif

spongebob-patrick.gif

20141011_blp506.jpg
iu

See for yourself.

sexy belt GIF

Marriage proposals:

Women often abused:

Most interesting post on this forum ngl

reze mogs power to death.

• +1
Weak people who need someone to be in power.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Lol i treat them like shit and they like it

• +1
Reactions: Maalik