Andrew Huberman is a true Dark Triad Slayer- 5 GIRLFRIENDS at once exposed

D

deepfuckingvalue

Iron

over for your iq if you don’t know who he is, seems to be a common trait amongst the most successful men. Discuss foid manipulation tactics below.

They all connected on a group chat too jfl

• He was cheating on his girlfriend with 5+ other women and having long term affairs with all of them, not telling them the truth about his behavior and making them think he was monogamous.
  • His girlfriend, believing they were monogamous, had unprotected with him and caught HPV from him.
  • While cheating on his girlfriend, he encouraged her to get pregnant and injected her with fertility hormones so she could get pregnant with his child.
  • He verbally abused and berated his girlfriend for having children from a prior relationship.
  • He weaponized therapy language to manipulate his girlfriend and affair partners whenever they’d catch onto something wrong he was doing.
  • He “preferred the kind of relationship in which the woman was monogamous but the man was not” and wanted “a woman who was submissive, who he could slap in the ass in public, and who would be crawling on the floor for him when he got home.”
  • One of Andrew’s (former) male friends described him this way: “I think Andrew likes building up people’s expectations…and then he actually enjoys the opportunity to pull the rug out from under you.”
  • Andrew’s now-ex girlfriend and the 5+ women he was cheating with discovered each other and then created a group chat to support each other when they broke up with him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
tagging other dark triad users @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @Amnesia @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Gengar

Last edited:
tagging other dark triad users @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @Amnesia @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Gengar
Was abt to read then i saw this dark triad bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue

over for your iq if you don’t know who he is, seems to be a common trait amongst the most successful men. Discuss foid manipulation tactics below.

They all connected on a group chat too jfl

• He was cheating on his girlfriend with 5+ other women and having long term affairs with all of them, not telling them the truth about his behavior and making them think he was monogamous.
  • His girlfriend, believing they were monogamous, had unprotected with him and caught HPV from him.
  • While cheating on his girlfriend, he encouraged her to get pregnant and injected her with fertility hormones so she could get pregnant with his child.
  • He verbally abused and berated his girlfriend for having children from a prior relationship.
  • He weaponized therapy language to manipulate his girlfriend and affair partners whenever they’d catch onto something wrong he was doing.
  • He “preferred the kind of relationship in which the woman was monogamous but the man was not” and wanted “a woman who was submissive, who he could slap in the ass in public, and who would be crawling on the floor for him when he got home.”
  • One of Andrew’s (former) male friends described him this way: “I think Andrew likes building up people’s expectations…and then he actually enjoys the opportunity to pull the rug out from under you.”
  • Andrew’s now-ex girlfriend and the 5+ women he was cheating with discovered each other and then created a group chat to support each other when they broke up with him.
wtf this nigga gathered info on andrew huberman:lul:

Hes like 6'3-4 ig idk I heard it somewhere