Why CHADS are So Nice Compared to Normies

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Ever notice how nice Chads are, just look at Hasan, he is very nice compared to the
average normie.
Cuz he is at the top of the hierarchy. He has looks, money, fame and a ton of women who want him.
He literally has to do nothing and he could get a normal stacey girl.

However normies know they lack looks, height, money, muscles, fame, and that most women dont want them, so they
have to become dog eat dog to rise up and appear high status.

Ever notice how a normie will talk nice to you one on one and when a foid appears he starts to put you down
to make himself look better? Ever notice how in a group conversation, the Chad is laid back but the normie
is constantly trying to brag about something or put an incel down to look good?

Notice at work how the normie is constantly kissing ass, hustling trying hard to rise up, backstabbing
each other, lying, cheating to get a high position, a big job, a nice house. A lot of them are even in debt
trying to look attractive to women.

Also normies are extremely nice to Chads or men who get women easily, they want to be associated with these types of
men to raise their own value and they also hope one of the Chad chasing foids might like them to by association. Like
they might get a gf and sex by hanging out with Chad.

This happened to my in high school, a fat fuck was bullying me when I had acne and was a loner. But 2 years later
when I got GL and he saw me at the mall and other places with girls he immediately tried to hang out with me
outside of school and even starting talking very nice to me and defending me from other people.

This is why Chad is so easy going, everyone treats him with respect, whilst the normie is miserable
and bitter as fuck since he has to become a scumbag and give up his dignity to rise up in life
in the the social game to get a crumb of pussy Chad gets easily.

Also why incels get bullied hard af and have mental issues since normies see you as a way to punch down
and rise up, to improve their social standing and quality of life by raising their social value to appear high
value to women to get pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Mog3D, lemonnz and 17 others
Ever notice how nice Chads are, just look at Hasan, he is very nice compared to the
average normie.
Cuz he is at the top of the hierarchy. He has looks, money, fame and a ton of women who want him.

However normies know they lack looks, height, money, muscles, fame, and that most women dont want them, so they

Ever notice how a normie will talk nice to you one on one and when a foid appears he starts to put you down
to make himself look better? Ever notice how in a group conversation, the Chad is laid back but the normie

Notice at work how the normie is constantly kissing ass, hustling trying hard to rise up, backstabbing
each other, lying, cheating to get a high position, a big job, a nice house. A lot of them are even in debt

Also normies are extremely nice to Chads or men who get women easily, they want to be associated with these types of
men to raise their own value and they also hope one of the Chad chasing foids might like them to by association. Like

This happened to my in high school, a fat fuck was bullying me when I had acne and was a loner. But 2 years later
when I got GL and he saw me at the mall and other places with girls he immediately tried to hang out with me
outside of school and even starting talking very nice to me and defending me from other people.

This is why Chad is so easy going, everyone treats him with respect, whilst the normie is miserable
and bitter as fuck since he has to become a scumbag and give up his dignity to rise up in life

Also why incels get bullied hard af and have mental issues since normies see you as a way to punch down
and rise up, to improve their social standing and quality of life by raising their social value to appear high
I wish I could just lay it back and not have to try so hard, only if I had a chad face

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and rhinoplasty
They don’t have competition so they don’t see anyone as competition

Avaragage guy is always competing but chad doesn’t know what it is since he never had to compete for any woman o

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Narcissus🥀, murdah and 7 others
One of the only people who stopped others from bullying me at the park was a 6'5 chad who went to Yale jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nigger, Narcissus🥀, the next o'pry and 12 others
Calling Hasan "nice" is pretty laughable. Ever watched his brotips (shit was hillarious and the best part about him but still). Chico is super nice tho if you watch his podcast he is like a genuine and nice guy
average normie.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, ElTruecel, Zikel_Nut and 2 others
Calling Hasan "nice" is pretty laughable. Ever watched his brotips (shit was hillarious and the best part about him but still). Chico is super nice tho if you watch his podcast he is like a genuine and nice guy
Jfl op called that guy nice :feelskek:

The same guy who bans and exposes his followers for even slightly disagreeing with him?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Zikel_Nut and looksmac
Jfl op called that guy nice :feelskek:

The same guy who bans and exposes his followers for even slightly disagreeing with him?
His point is valid but he picked the one fucking exception JFL

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, BootySniffer69 and Iasacrko
Ofc not all people are the same some chads can be assholes like everyone else

Particularly the ones who grew up Normie then ascended into chad they know the life of a normal person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, ElTruecel and L13
dunno doesn't seem to be the historical norm, there's a reason the "rich/powerful privileged asshole" or "power corrupts" stereotypes exist

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Ofc not all people are the same some chads can be assholes like everyone else

Particularly the ones who grew up Normie then ascended into chad they know the life of a normal person
maybe we have been deluded by the halo effect lol. Everything chad does is nice even to straight guys.

average normie.

Normies are usually very jealous and insecure, i am chadlite and roided so i always get passive aggressive insults from normies about my physique

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Allornothing, Sprinkles and 2 others
Because Chads/Attractive Guys aren't threatened by you lol.Same with really attractive Women/Stacies
if you approach them they are usually nice and see you as a puppy for thinking you have a chance with
them hence are more compassionate than your looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Clown Show, ElTruecel and 5 others
who hurt you :feelsohh:

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
chads are 100x more fulfilled than normies, they dont have any hatred in them at all. same applies for girls too

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Mewton, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
It's not about the looks jfl at this cope
One of the most humble people I have seen are all normies yes some chads are good too but looks don't play a factor in it
One of the nicest guy I ever met was a 5'6 ltn

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, shalomnigga, looksmac and 1 other person
Low cortisol high testosterone

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mewton, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
that is to tell you how bad normies are if someone like Hasan comes off nice compared to them.

• +1
Reactions: L13
that is to tell you how bad normies are if someone like Hasan comes off nice compared to them.
Halo effect. Hasan is a piece of shit more than normies

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Chads have less frustration and are less bitter

true for stacies compared to beckies,

stacy is very kind and down to earth while becky is a bitch

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
dnr. whether chads are nice, aggressive or hateful they will still slay. if one chad is nice doesn't mean all the others are.

Normies are usually very jealous and insecure, i am chadlite and roided so i always get passive aggressive insults from normies about my physique

what kinds of things do they say?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 60051, Maalik and 1 other person
chads are nice because they have more to lose, most famous people have humility to not lose their success duh

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
chads are nice because they have more to lose, most famous people have humility to not lose their success duh
chads just dont feel threatened by other guys presence, so they have no reason to be a dickhead

Hasan Piker? He's a whiney leftist, he's no Chad.

nonsense, stfu you idiot

average normie.
:lul::lul::lul: After this I stopped reading and this thread lost all value and meaning :lul::lul::lul:

Normies are fake nice and will stab you in the back. Chad's kindness is genuine.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Xangsane and ElTruecel
I am surprised no one mentioned that good genes comes in package

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and greycel
100% facts of a thread.

I would argue if Chads are universally nice. Yes some of them are laid back and chill while some are more narcy, but overall Chads and Stacies have way less tendencies to put others down.

On the other hand, normies are the scum of the earth. They are deeply, deeply insecure about any single thing that they lack whether it is looks, money or status. Even subhumans and ltns are less insecure than normies, they indulge in self pity over their situation while normies have to always put others down. Even among themselves normies will trash talk and backstab each other 24/7, I know this because I spent two years socializing every day with normies on the job.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane
100% facts of a thread.

I would argue if Chads are universally nice. Yes some of them are laid back and chill while some are more narcy, but overall Chads and Stacies have way less tendencies to put others down.

On the other hand, normies are the scum of the earth. They are deeply, deeply insecure about any single thing that they lack whether it is looks, money or status. Even subhumans and ltns are less insecure than normies, they indulge in self pity over their situation while normies have to always put others down. Even among themselves normies will trash talk and backstab each other 24/7, I know this because I spent two years socializing every day with normies on the job.

Chad used to bully me and punch me in face all the time

Its like the nerdcel in school during studies. He was always chill, would help anyone with homework and assignments, however the normies would always try to be the 'teachers dog' and climb higher in their eyes. Similar shit going on here

My friend is a giga chad, he's 191cm and very good looking. The reason why Chad's are so nice is because they get constant positive reinforcement from people in their lives due to their physical halo which in turn makes them happier more positive people. Whenever we've gone out there's usually people treating him well especially women. The only thing I've experienced close to this is getting halo from having a deep/manly voice, I get tons of mires from women even female family members and men respect you more; and in a lot of the gaming communities I play in I have an almost cult of personality despite not being a try hard in that regard. But overall positive reinforcement especially if itself constant makes you a more positive person. Being chad is like being a main character in a movie.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Alt
My friend is a giga chad, he's 191cm and very good looking. The reason why Chad's are so nice is because they get constant positive reinforcement from people in their lives due to their physical halo which in turn makes them happier more positive people. Whenever we've gone out there's usually people treating him well especially women. The only thing I've experienced close to this is getting halo from having a deep/manly voice, I get tons of mires from women even female family members and men respect you more; and in a lot of the gaming communities I play in I have an almost cult of personality despite not being a try hard in that regard. But overall positive reinforcement especially if itself constant makes you a more positive person. Being chad is like being a main character in a movie.
masc or pretty

masc or pretty
Masculine. He's a light skin guy and not negroid looking and he's very good looking facially and is naturally big framed, the opposite of a framelet

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian