Girls won't approach you if

Turjela

Turjela

ᴍᴜꜱʟɪᴍ • ꜱʜᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴇꜱᴘᴏᴜꜱᴀʟ • ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙᴇ
35f1decf5066e40041c6ee766ffe5e43

:feelswah: Scary looking dark triad with peak dimorphism and testosterone. Probably will thrash you up if you mess him. High bone mass. Definitely a Chad but women don't approach him, too intimidating. :feelswhy:

:soy: Wow, approachable nice guy with a touch of low t. Respectable and nt looking. Smile is good, not scary. Doesn't look like a player. Confirmed upper htn. Approached by girls. :feelshaha:

A reason why you don't aim for Chad but for htn. I'm saying from my experience.

Tags
@๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @Iasacrko @lunin7

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐚

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and lunin7
Today I saw this short small girl with this big ass guy and they were flirting

Girls want to be dominated by the bad guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StalinCel, starvecell and Turjela
Today I saw this short small girl with this big ass guy and they were flirting

Girls want to be dominated by the bad guy
@Clavicular thoughts?

shut up autist

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I mean isn’t it obvious that girls won’t approach people they find highly intimidating? That includes guys that are extremely attractive, attractive people can be intimidating thus girls will approach those who are more subtle in looks

Women won't approach that guy because they're not attracted to him, not because he is too intimidating.

Aesthetics-wise, he is a Chad. Appeal-wise, he is a mtn/htn. His face has too little femininity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andrew_433 and Narcissus🥀
I mean isn’t it obvious that girls won’t approach people they find highly intimidating? That includes guys that are extremely attractive, attractive people can be intimidating thus girls will approach those who are more subtle in looks
Girls are more confident than men since they receive constant validation and will approach guys they are attracted to enough. You just have to be a semi-high trust mtn and be her type etc.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Girls are more confident than men since they receive constant validation and will approach guys they are attracted to enough. You just have to be a semi-high trust mtn and be her type etc.
I’m obviously not talking about mtn’s, semi-high trust mtns will have no issue with women approaching them if they’re their type but people who fall under the chadlite category AND have intimidating features to them will rarely be approached compared to said MTN simply because they’re intimidating. I have an irl who definitely isn’t anything less than htn with striking features who rarely has women approach him yet still slays women in his league because he has to approach them first resulting in them realising he isn’t some player (technically he is). Women have told him they would never approach him first.

Obviously this isn’t the case for everyone, women differ In personality so some will approach even those they find intimidating but realistically they won’t out of fear.

htn with striking features
Sounds like he's a HTN here but mtn irl. "Striking features" probably means he lacks averageness which reduces appeal. Same reason O'Pry and de Poot are low appeal due to eye area despite looking very aesthetic.

A genuine HTN will get approached every now and then, even if he is low trust.

Sounds like he's a HTN here but mtn irl. "Striking features" probably means he lacks averageness which reduces appeal. Same reason O'Pry and de Poot are low appeal due to eye area despite looking very aesthetic.

A genuine HTN will get approached every now and then, even if he is low trust.
Yeah I definitely agree, I think it’s a case of being super good looking but good looking to the extent that your appeal is automatically reduced by the fact it’s hard to come across people like you.

There’s definitely an element of girls being put off by people who are extremely good looking to the point where they feel as if they have no chance, which goes back to the intimidation factor of things. As someone in the thread pointed earlier, girls do not like the idea of getting mogged constantly by the guy they’re with, it doesn’t stroke their ego

Yeah I definitely agree, I think it’s a case of being super good looking but good looking to the extent that your appeal is automatically reduced by the fact it’s hard to come across people like you.

There’s definitely an element of girls being put off by people who are extremely good looking to the point where they feel as if they have no chance, which goes back to the intimidation factor of things. As someone in the thread pointed earlier, girls do not like the idea of getting mogged constantly by the guy they’re with, it doesn’t stroke their ego
It's not about ego, it's that they look like aliens.

4062024_1712682393511.png

For most girls, being attracted to this guy wouldn't be far from being attracted to a different species. His orbital development just looks unnatural, beyond human limits. Different species can't reproduce. That's my theory at least.

It's easier to just imagine the extreme with a guy with giga-long PFL that doesn't even look normal. He would just look weird and unnatural.

Is being intimidating attractive. I think it is kind of vectorised, in some forms it is attractive and in some forms it isn't.

It's not about ego, it's that they look like aliens.

4062024_1712682393511.png

For most girls, being attracted to this guy wouldn't be far from being attracted to a different species. His orbital development just looks unnatural, beyond human limits. Different species can't reproduce. That's my theory at least.

It's easier to just imagine the extreme with a guy with giga-long PFL that doesn't even look normal. He would just look weird and unnatural.
Sean is more of an outlier, he looks intimidating because he looks weird/uncanny thus girls likely wouldn’t approach him. Some can look intimidating in an attraction based manner, Sean is more intimidating aesthetics/beauty wise as you pointed earlier.

I’ll agree to disagree with you simply because of what I’ve observed both online and irl from others, though I do agree with most of what you’ve said.

Was great talking to you

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Is being intimidating attractive. I think it is kind of vectorised, in some forms it is attractive and in some forms it isn't.
Yes, girls can be attracted to intimidating men, but not ogre level intimidating, more or so the type of intimidating where the man is super attractive

Yes, girls can be attracted to intimidating men, but not ogre level intimidating, more or so the type of intimidating where the man is super attractive
Sure there is ugly intimidating like repulsive and then there is status intimidating like if you're a 6'5 robust-build mafia boss or some shit, that's why saying the guy being intimidating is not really a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48839
Sure there is ugly intimidating like repulsive and then there is status intimidating like if you're a 6'5 robust-build mafia boss or some shit, that's why saying the guy being intimidating is not really a halo.
Yeah, I view it as a spectrum that you can’t necessarily conflate. There are levels to intimidation and not every type is going to have appeal. E.g., an ogre is intimidating yet very few girls would find them attractive but a chadlite with pin point masculine features and barely any eostrogenic traits would also be intimidating to women whilst also having girls attracted to them.