5000 euros, bimax in france, i want go

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
Risky too do a none blackpill surgeon, in france ?

Cheap 5000euros for bimax, what is a risk ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 31944 and Artemis
did you forget how to type or how to speak English?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Arditi, MadTwatter and 7 others
5000euros in mumbai maybe
In france I doubt its gonna be less than 10-13k

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AllesScheiße, T50 Mogger, agoostis and 3 others
Send me half pleas 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße, SidharthTheSlayer, Anchor_Ship and 8 others
There are lot of good surgeon in france even for free

Some french result with 0e fees (hospital) ⬇️

Dont cope thinking price is gonna give you good results

whzt is important is planing and communication

Attachments

• IMG_7860.png
    IMG_7860.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7858.jpeg
    IMG_7858.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, Zonar, Deleted member 18582 and 6 others
Can you send me name of surgeon? i am already going to france for forhead reduction because the turkish dog refused to do it for me and kept trying to push his shitty hair transplant services

Lots of places in France post the costs on their sites and they are indeed ~5k euro or even less.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, blackckatt, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person

first dude went from boy to man with like 2mm advancement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

But a no life experience 14 year old zoomer told me that the NHS won't care about my aesthetics, even though they literally asked me if I wanted genio/septoplasty with my bimax?

This is all wrong, I got to pay 60k to Sailer he will give better results!!!!!1111

first dude went from boy to man with like 2mm advancement
the downgraft made everything, it was more like 4mm downgraft or even 5

Advancement yee maybe 2/3 top ans less than 5 bottom

U dont need big adbanvement to improve

People cope alot here with CCW a d anteface, they know shit about harmony.

Big advancement dont mesn good resultats ⬇️
2 are ramiery, doing conservative movement yet look very good.
3 is like 5mm up with downgraft and bottom idk but not that much

Last is a butcher trained by Alfaro, now he's seeking revision (and i hope he find it cuz he ruined his face)

Attachments

• IMG_7826.png
    IMG_7826.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7825.png
    IMG_7825.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7824.png
    IMG_7824.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7840.jpeg
    IMG_7840.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7839.png
    IMG_7839.png
    241.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7854.jpeg
    IMG_7854.jpeg
    659.9 KB · Views: 0
I think some were in Paris. There was a thread where Slop Slinger posted a bunch.
that's insane tbh
If i was french i would really look into it trying to find a blackpilled surgeon

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
that's insane tbh
If i was french i would really look into it trying to find a blackpilled surgeon
in realiry they are not blackpill at all, but some care about patient suggestion and other dont

Because u dont have just one "perfect plan".

Lot things are preferencd for exemple:
- u prefer tall chin or nrml
- u prefer sloghtly recessed chin or superman like
- more teeth show or no etc

All those things make or break the plan

U just need to know ur shit, then surgeon will perform according to ur suggestion

I consulted more than 10 french maxillo surgeon, they atr not blackpill at all but some do understand aesthztic concern of patient so they will take not. Other just dont give a shit and will tell you they know everything and perform by their methode (those kind of surgeon are the worst)

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
the downgraft made everything, it was more like 4mm downgraft or even 5

Advancement yee maybe 2/3 top ans less than 5 bottom

U dont need big adbanvement to improve

People cope alot here with CCW a d anteface, they know shit about harmony.

Big advancement dont mesn good resultats ⬇️
2 are ramiery, doing conservative movement yet look very good.
3 is like 5mm up with downgraft and bottom idk but not that much

Last is a butcher trained by Alfaro, now he's seeking revision (and i hope he find it cuz he ruined his face)
Last one didn't need bimax? He's a retard

Last one didn't need bimax? He's a retard
i dont like blaming patient

This is surgeon fault, he got mild apnea so he proposee bimax

btw he could of bebefot 3/4mm bimax, his maxilla was slightly recessed

The surgeon did Alfaro dog plan: full ccw with 13mm advancement lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Mind sending me pics of your face DM, OP? If you are not that fucked facially and just want to ASCEND instead of fixing your face implants are WAY better for that end.

Yes, in France you can find bimax even in Paris for 5k or less. Even 3k in Paris. And this is assuming you are paying for it out of pocket, i.e. not covered by sécurité sociale, in which case probably free or almost free.

Some of the before and afters for French surgeons I have come across make no sense from an aesthetic perspective (some really weird genios for example) and overall they do not seem to do big advancements if that is what you need.

Nonetheless I am increasingly thinking that the common names thrown around Ramieri, Pagnoni alfaro etc. seem to only be necessary if you are trying to go from giga recessed to fairly forward grown since they are willing to do big advancements. French surgeon with the same thing could probably do giga recessed to slightly recessed/not recessed. But if you are not recessed or only slightly so I think you could find what you need for much cheaper than the 20k+ you find from these big names, who may risk endoggening you. Although depending on your case you may want to be sure they do ccw and downgrafts as not all bimax surgeon do this/know how

Mind sending me pics of your face DM, OP? If you are not that fucked facially and just want to ASCEND instead of fixing your face implants are WAY better for that end.
op does not need a bimax lol, ignorant posters are gaslighting him into thinking he needs one.

in realiry they are not blackpill at all, but some care about patient suggestion and other dont

Because u dont have just one "perfect plan".

Lot things are preferencd for exemple:
- u prefer tall chin or nrml
- u prefer sloghtly recessed chin or superman like
- more teeth show or no etc

All those things make or break the plan

U just need to know ur shit, then surgeon will perform according to ur suggestion

I consulted more than 10 french maxillo surgeon, they atr not blackpill at all but some do understand aesthztic concern of patient so they will take not. Other just dont give a shit and will tell you they know everything and perform by their methode (those kind of surgeon are the worst)
can u tell me the best ones of the ones you consulted

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, emeraldglass, blackckatt and 1 other person

more pics of the 1st guy lol

3r4yssrqcf5b1.jpg
qzf0ssrqcf5b1.jpg
p8djumoybpra1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
op does not need a bimax lol, ignorant posters are gaslighting him into thinking he needs one.
Yeah bro I will never understand these niggas here with this fixation for bone surgery when implants are just straight up better in 90% of cases.

Yes, in France you can find bimax even in Paris for 5k or less. Even 3k in Paris. And this is assuming you are paying for it out of pocket, i.e. not covered by sécurité sociale, in which case probably free or almost free.

Some of the before and afters for French surgeons I have come across make no sense from an aesthetic perspective (some really weird genios for example) and overall they do not seem to do big advancements if that is what you need.

Nonetheless I am increasingly thinking that the common names thrown around Ramieri, Pagnoni alfaro etc. seem to only be necessary if you are trying to go from giga recessed to fairly forward grown since they are willing to do big advancements. French surgeon with the same thing could probably do giga recessed to slightly recessed/not recessed. But if you are not recessed or only slightly so I think you could find what you need for much cheaper than the 20k+ you find from these big names, who may risk endoggening you. Although depending on your case you may want to be sure they do ccw and downgrafts as not all bimax surgeon do this/know how

can u tell me the best ones of the ones you consulted
i dont drop names, dont like people then contacting them for nothing about blackpill and shit

I actually got 2bimax:
- 1 botched hospital Lyon (not enought dowgraft, overadvanced for nothing but at this time this is me suggesting him Alfaro plan which was really bad idea)
- 2 perfect because the surgeon is not blackpilled but he does lot of revision and for every revision he do 3D witt custom plates and guidee and if its revision he will share planinf with you + ask what u want [not if your original patient abd never got surgery]

btw i got even 2nd bimax free while i was total class1 bite
My 2nd surgery was: 5mm setback top and bottow + setback 3mm genio + Downgraft 3.5mm

French surgeon dont really like Marketing and shit, some do

I think Dr Lari Nicolas in Marseille can do 3D and plan with u (this is the most important part: 3D planîg with custom guides abd plates = surgeon only executing ur plan NOTHING ELSE)

U just have to lookup

Some are free, other no and u will need to pay (privzte) but even with them it will still cosr less than 10k

I know many who do 3D planing but most will not care sharing cuz its the surgeon doing it, its and engineer working for them

I even actually denied 2 plan prior to getting revision, cuz i saw defect in them.

Knowinf ur shit and what u want is everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
@SixCRY @joeveniro

Do i need bimax ?

I feel am too much narrow on front, lacking jaw, gonial angle is bad

Attachments

• Image (15).jpeg
    Image (15).jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image (25).jpeg
    Image (25).jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro
@SixCRY @joeveniro

Do i need bimax ?

no your upper jaw alrezdy protrude slightly
Ur jaws are in good position

Wouldnt recommand anything

Anyone suggesting u bimax is a retard because:
- it will fuck ur nose: u have a thin nose, it will get wider
- the philtrum arra will look VERY BAD
- U dont want to look uncanny

Look into filler to try , then if u like it try to find experienced sutgron for implants

Btw im totally agzonst implant or filler, just suggestîg cuz its your goal/concern. If i was you i wouldnt touch anything about the jaws

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and blackckatt
quick morph, i dont think its evn worth it

Try with filler first

Attachments

• IMG_7903.png
    IMG_7903.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and blackckatt
dawg this new "Mumbai" meta on looksmax fucking takes me out every time.

best meme on here

If you are a French citizen

as for the price

expect 20k-30k but that's normal

as for the price
View attachment 2316964
View attachment 2316966

I live in France , i know bimax prices:
Thats not 20 or 30k.

10k max

Some people get cosmetic bimax and they pay like 5/6k

If u want 3D plan, some surgeon do but you will have to add 2/3k

So total estimated cost 6 to 11k max

Pierre Olivi is good surgeon, he's like Ramieri in term of listening and esthetics (i had talk with him 1y ago)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Thats not 20 or 30k.

10k max

Pierre Olivi is good surgeon, he's like Ramieri in term of listening and esthetics (i had talk with him 1y ago)
same when i spoke to a surgeon in the private sector he told me he charged 6k

same when i spoke to a surgeon in the private sector he told me he charged 6k
Thats not 20 or 30k.

10k max

as for the price
View attachment 2316964
View attachment 2316966

3k-5k for jaw implant in france

• +1
@SixCRY @joeveniro

Do i need bimax ?

Exactly the same issue as I have in the midface part. You lack cheekbones projection (not necessary forward but mostly lateral). As a result it makes your midface look long (flat looking from face) even if you probably have a normal midface ratio. Your philtrum is long but your IPD high.

Your narrow jaw with high gonial angle doesn't help and make your face appear longer too. You need fillers or implants to correct it, same as I need.
Zygos implants + Chin + mandibular angles fillers or implants

Bimax is pointeless. You lack bones in the lateral direction but not necessary in the forward direction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and blackckatt
Exactly the same issue as I have in the midface part. You lack cheekbones projection (not necessary forward but mostly lateral). As a result it makes your midface look long (flat looking from face) even if you probably have a normal midface ratio. Your philtrum is long but your IPD high.

Your narrow jaw with high gonial angle doesn't help and make your face appear longer too. You need fillers or implants to correct it, same as I need.

Bimax is pointeless. You lack bones in the lateral direction but not necessary in the forward direction.

Damn, finally you answer me. thanks bhai

Lol that's exactly what i told him to do, sounds like me talking

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and blackckatt
Lol that's exactly what i told him to do, sounds like me talking

But am afraid about uncanny result, surgeon in france are not blackpilled ..

this is exactly my problem too although my mandible is definitely recessed and i have sleep apnea. i have potato shape because of laterally flat zygos so im getting inframalars

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
  • +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
But am afraid about uncanny result, surgeon in france are not blackpilled ..
That's why you shouldn't start with implants but fillers.
Implants after fillers if you're convinced.

The more you know your facial structure the better you'll guide the surgeon. Then less risks to be botched

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 24789
That's why you shouldn't start with implants but fillers.
Implants after fillers if you're convinced.

The more you know your facial structure the better you'll guide the surgeon. Then less risks to be botched

good idea :)

@EasyMan875 say me same

So thanks both

• +1
good idea :)

@EasyMan875 say me same

So thanks both
Tu vas opter pour bimax + filler du coup? Ou juste filler (pour le bimax j'en vois pas l'intérêt mais parle en quand même avec un chirurgien et vois ce qu'il te dit c'est safe)

Pour les filler je pense que t'en auras pour ~800 euros si tu doses le midface la jaw et un peu la chin

Last edited:
It's true that is France we are not blessed with surgeons. They made studies so they know how to do things. However in term of aesthetic denses... This is the void, they will do what you ask them but they can easily misunderstanding us so they will do what they believe we asked

That's why we have to teach them everything about that

• +1
Tu vas opter pour bimax + filler du coup? Ou juste filler (pour le bimax j'en vois pas l'intérêt mais parle en quand même avec un chirurgien et vois ce qu'il te dit c'est safe)

Pour les filler je pense que t'en auras pour ~800 euros si tu doses le midface la jaw et un peu la chin
Au moins 3000 pour les fillers sachant que ça va de 300 à 400 euros le mL. S'il veut obtenir la définition et la largeur suffisante pour le menton la mâchoire et les pommettes

• Woah
Au moins 3000 pour les fillers sachant que ça va de 300 à 400 euros le mL. S'il veut obtenir la définition et la largeur suffisante pour le menton la mâchoire et les pommettes
T'es sérieux ? C'est aussi cher qu'une rhino
Et ca tient cb de temps ?

Frero no chirurgien FR niveau implant on a des bons, en France c'est rare de finir uncanny au contraire ils sont tres conservateur

Voila des implant en bas:
- Professeur charrier: Il est connu pr avoir les meilleurs Bimax tout en etant conservateur et il taff aussi avec implant (il est du style Raffaini: Bimax + injection graisse + details etc)

- Loncle: J'aime pas ses bimax ou genio jtrouve il a pas l'oeil esthetique mais niveau implant il a l'air bon

- Jacques Lalo: jlavais mail il m'as dit il ft plus de bimax, mais la son implant sur la fille c'est mega naturel et top tier

Faut consulter, croit pas nos chirurgiens sont eclater niveau esthetique. C'est juste niveau marketing c'est pas pareil

Attachments

• IMG_9521.jpeg
    IMG_9521.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9517.jpeg
    IMG_9517.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9519.jpeg
    IMG_9519.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9520.jpeg
    IMG_9520.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt
T'es sérieux ? C'est aussi cher qu'une rhino
Et ca tient cb de temps ?
Oui avec 800 tu peux à peine te faire injecter deux seringues et si tu veux traiter 3 zones il en faudra plus.
Ça tient autour d'un an. Si tu veux un bon gain de volume, une seringue par zone ne suffit pas.

Clairement les fillers c'est cher mais c'est utile. Si jamais tu n'aimes pas du tout le résultat, il ne sera pas permanent. Si tu aimes tu peux aller voir le chirurgien avec tes fillers pour qu'il comprenne ce que tu veux avec les implants.

• +1
Beaucoup vous avez pas du tout consulter les chir FR vous dites de la D

J'ai consulter +10 chir , et j'ai du parler par mail a une 20aines

Beaucoup sont tres bon, arreter de croire ils sont pas caler niveau esthetique.

Par contre oui c'est une realité ils seront conservateur pr eviter les proces, mais si le chir te comprend il te fera ce que tu demande si c'est dans ses capacites.

J'en connais mm qui font des necklift sur des gens de 20ans

Vous abusez les gar a dire qu'ici on a rien.

Moi je vous conseille de consulter si vous voulez des trucs.

Par contre le temps d'attente avec les chor top tier c'est du 4/5mois pour un rdv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and blackckatt
Oui avec 800 tu peux à peine te faire injecter deux seringues et si tu veux traiter 3 zones il en faudra plus.
Ça tient autour d'un an. Si tu veux un bon gain de volume, une seringue par zone ne suffit pas.

Clairement les fillers c'est cher mais c'est utile. Si jamais tu n'aimes pas du tout le résultat, il ne sera pas permanent. Si tu aimes tu peux aller voir le chirurgien avec tes fillers pour qu'il comprenne ce que tu veux avec les implants.
Si ça reste une solution de courte durée jusqu'aux implants effectivement c'est utile mais dépenser une telle somme chaque année c'est chaud qd même

Le
Frero no chirurgien FR niveau implant on a des bons, en France c'est rare de finir uncanny au contraire ils sont tres conservateur

Voila des implant en bas:
- Professeur charrier: Il est connu pr avoir les meilleurs Bimax tout en etant conservateur et il taff aussi avec implant (il est du style Raffaini: Bimax + injection graisse + details etc)

- Loncle: J'aime pas ses bimax ou genio jtrouve il a pas l'oeil esthetique mais niveau implant il a l'air bon

- Jacques Lalo: jlavais mail il m'as dit il ft plus de bimax, mais la son implant sur la fille c'est mega naturel et top tier

Faut consulter, croit pas nos chirurgiens sont eclater niveau esthetique. C'est juste niveau marketing c'est pas pareil
Le premier gars a un bon résultat pour son implant de mâchoire, c'est encourageant.

Oui en France on est conservateur. Ce qui me fait peur c'est que le changement ne soit pas assez fort car on est conservateur justement. Une chirurgie ça reste éprouvant (surtout des implants) donc on veut ne pas avoir à y repasser ;)

Si ça reste une solution de courte durée jusqu'aux implants effectivement c'est utile mais dépenser une telle somme chaque année c'est chaud qd même
C'est chaud et à terme ça peut à priori être néfaste à cause de la migration. Néanmoins il se peut que cela dépende du produit utilisé

• +1