5'11 is the perfect height

But if God gave you 6'5 height. You would have typed any thing below 6'5 is cuckhold manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, Randolf and Deleted member 32529
It's no halo.
It's no failo.
Enough space in cars and planes.
No tall people illnesses.

As a 5'11 man compared to a 6'4 man you need less food, therefore you have lower expenses.
6'3 is the perfect height, rest is copium. No female is picking a 5'11 over 6'3, revalue your priorities zzzzz

• WTF
Reactions: Randolf
Bradd pitt is 5,11

• +1
Reactions: mehman and Randolf
tumblr_m619xzzcW81rz8j09o1_500.gif
Is that your hero?

i would rather be 5'6 than 5'11. 5'11 is genuinely the biggest faggot height (im 6'5)

• JFL
The actual ideal height would be somewhere around 8 foot/2.4 metres
At this height you can still stand up in most rooms and you'll only get mogged once every few weeks
Engineers from Prometheus.

The perfect height is 6'3.

Tall enough to mog 90% of people, so height halo

But not tall enough to cause any serious day to day issues and still allows decent muscle growth, and if you fill out your frame you will mog hard.

If you are 6'3 you can't be incel. You are simply too lazy.

• Woah
Im 6’3 so ive been 5’11 before obviously, 6’3 is still better. Thats all the proof you need this is cope, i’ve experienced both and 6’3 is better

Im 6’3 so ive been 5’11 before obviously, 6’3 is still better. Thats all the proof you need this is cope, i’ve experienced both and 6’3 is better
6'3 definitely is a halo, but 5'11 still is no detriment.

• +1
Reactions: mehman
I've experienced being 5'11 and things were way better back then

Average in India

• JFL
A legit 5'11 is a solid height imo (besides tall countries like serbia, croatia, netherlands etc). You can hold your ground against people 6'1+ and you are visibly taller than the average 5'9-10 guy, plus you won't be a lanklet. This is coming from a 177cm (rounding down) who people think is 5'11. I've never been called "short" before. Infact I've been called "tall" a couple times, possible due to good frame (broad shoulders, long legs) but only by asians or old people. At 5'11 people will think you're 6ft
Im 5'11 and people guess my height to be 6'1

• +1
It's no halo.
It's no failo.

As a 5'11 man compared to a 6'4 man you need less food, therefore you have lower expenses.
2'3 best height.

Pros:
-Unique Appeal: Rare heights can be intriguing and draw attention from women. People often find uniqueness and rare characteristics attractive, and a height of 2 feet 3 inches would certainly stand out in a crowd.
-Cuteness Halo: Shorter stature is often associated with cuteness. Many people find shorter people to be charismatic and charming, which can be a highly attractive quality. Huge JB appeal.

Over for the average human.

• JFL
2'3 best height.

Pros:
-Unique Appeal: Rare heights can be intriguing and draw attention from women. People often find uniqueness and rare characteristics attractive, and a height of 2 feet 3 inches would certainly stand out in a crowd.
-Cuteness Halo: Shorter stature is often associated with cuteness. Many people find shorter people to be charismatic and charming, which can be a highly attractive quality. Huge JB appeal.

• JFL
2'3 best height.

Pros:

Peter Dinklage maxxing :D

It's no halo.
It's no failo.

Ok I’ll larp 2 more inches then see how it goes

• +1
But where were we? 5'11. Great height. Live with it. 6'0 and 6'1 is also great. I wouldn't want to be taller tan 6'1

Man, this board is dead.

We might think its the perfect height, but women surely don't.

• JFL
We might think its the perfect height, but women surely don't.
Who gives a fuck. They are sex slaves and it's your mission to subjugate them.

It's no halo.
It's no failo.

it is indeed.
all the chads in hollywood are 5'11 : pitt, dicaprio, Clooney and all the other niggas

• +1
It's no halo.
It's no failo.

"the least minimum height required in 2023 to at least be seen by women is 7'5. be 7'5 or rope. plus all the zoomers are 7'2 these days so it's so over for 99.9 percent of the population."

• JFL
"the least minimum height required in 2023 to at least be seen by women is 7'5. be 7'5 or rope. plus all the zoomers are 7'2 these days so it's so over for us."
least autistic org comment.

• JFL
"the least minimum height required in 2023 to at least be seen by women is 7'5. be 7'5 or rope. plus all the zoomers are 7'2 these days so it's so over for us."
i swear yall think like this.

• So Sad
It's no halo.
It's no failo.

Cope 6'1-'2 is the ideal height, anything below that is manlet

• Ugh..
It's literally the average, 6'4 is ideal

• Woah
Less prone to catching diseases/conditions too as you move through life.

'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope', 'Omg what a cope',

Wait for the influx of doomer incels to make their way in.
Who cares, being tall is everything

• Hmm...
Cope 6'1-'2 is the ideal height, anything below that is manlet
6 feet tall is the ideal height. Too tall and you become more prone to cancer and other health shit.

6 feet tall is the ideal height. Too tall and you become more prone to cancer and other health shit.
Right. The height when you become prone to health shit cuz of height starts at 6'3. The reason 6'1-2 is the ideal height to be appealing.

• Woah