6'1 - 6'2 is goated height

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
At 6'4+ you absolutely need roids to have good muscle mass and be low bf.
Look at anybody who is real 6'4, Jon Skywalker back when he was natty, Tristan Tate (probably even 6'3) back when he was only kickboxing, they all had lanky physiques with no aesthetics.
Height is female gaze but only up to 6 foot, after that its up to a good face and good frame to determine SMV.
Thick V taper on men is like hourglass shape body on women, its an absolute must for raw sex appeal.
Good luck trying to build that at 6'4+ if youre not roiding
Ideal height realistically is 6'1 to 6'2, less height and you are not considered tall really and anymore height it gets impossible to build a decent physique.
Just look at all the 6'4+ guys you see on the street, they are either lanks or plain fat.
You see taller guys get more looks in the streets and when walking in rooms but you have to understand, this is not sexual attention, its normal human reaction when someone bigger enters their presence.
6'4+ is complete male gaze to feel better amongst other males, it does not impact your SMV unless you have a shit face and height is all that holds you together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad, noodlelover, GabachoCopium and 7 others
Look at anybody who is real 6'4, Jon Skywalker back when he was natty, Tristan Tate (probably even 6'3) back when he was only kickboxing, they all had lanky physiques with no aesthetics.
Height is female gaze but only up to 6 foot, after that its up to a good face and good frame to determine SMV.
Thick V taper on men is like hourglass shape body on women, its an absolute must for raw sex appeal.
Ideal height realistically is 6'1 to 6'2, less height and you are not considered tall really and anymore height it gets impossible to build a decent physique.
Just look at all the 6'4+ guys you see on the street, they are either lanks or plain fat.
You see taller guys get more looks in the streets and when walking in rooms but you have to understand, this is not sexual attention, its normal human reaction when someone bigger enters their presence.
6'4+ is complete male gaze to feel better amongst other males, it does not impact your SMV unless you have a shit face and height is all that holds you together.
6'2 in cm

Cope. I'm 6'3 and wanna be taller. My girl is 5'2 and really likes my height. Now imagine if I was dating a 5'7 girl. Would 6ft be the highest that I'd benefit from? ofc not

• +1
Reactions: zubin, UrGirlsMcm, 5.5psl and 2 others
The hoes in my basement said other wise, 7ft is ideal now height inflation is real

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and MazoNitNit
Cope. I'm 6'3 and wanna be taller. My girl is 5'2 and really likes my height. Now imagine if I was dating a 5'7 girl. Would 6ft be the highest that I'd benefit from? ofc not
1 whole foot is crazy nigga that is rape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, futuregigamogger, dna_cel and 8 others
cope, 6'6/7 is the best

your girl would also love you to have a thick muscular V-taper physique.
At that height it might just be possible if you have good genetics and frame.
Any taller and enjoy lanking your way through life

1 whole foot is crazy nigga that is rape
Ay bruh I feel good towering over her and she seems to like it too cus she cant stop mentioning it

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
6'3 in my opinion is perfect

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, UrGirlsMcm, antony 726 and 2 others
your girl would also love you to have a thick muscular V-taper physique.
At that height it might just be possible if you have good genetics and frame.
Any taller and enjoy lanking your way through life
Nah she said my body is good the way it is now. I'm just kinda lean. Would having a bit more muscle give a slight halo? Sure. But she already says I have good shoulders and a nice back even tho I'm not muscular at all

Ur either not 6’3 or larping

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, mathis, antony 726 and 1 other person
why would you wanna be taller lol? with shoes and good posture you're probably around 6'4"-6'4.5".

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
why would you wanna be taller lol? with shoes and good posture you're probably around 6'4"-6'4.5".
Cus I feel like around guys my age there's often one or a few that are around that 6'2/6'3 range, sometimes one at 6'4 or so. If I was 6'5 I'd comfortably mog

Cope imagine being 6‘7 with insane frame and muscles you don’t even need a face to mog look up @brianwallack on tiktok

Why? It's not the craziest height
Ur around 6’4 with good posture and height

I’m positive you’re measuring wrong, doctors are also usually wrong when measuring

Go measure yourself correctly, i’m 6’ and i’m usually almost always the tallest in the building

Why? It's not the craziest height
6ft 1 to 6ft 4 is ideal any taller than that is not worth it unless you want to be basketball player.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, Costcosuperstore, NitoRump and 1 other person
Ur around 6’4 with good posture and height

I’m positive you’re measuring wrong, doctors are also usually wrong when measuring

Go measure yourself correctly, i’m 6’ and i’m usually almost always the tallest in the building
You mean that I measure 6'3 but I'm actually 6'4 cus what? I'm slouching? So are all people an inch taller or what

6ft 1 to 6ft 4 is ideal any taller than that is not worth it unless you want to be basketball player.
That's fair. I think 6'5/6'6 can be good too tho

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Height is only a failo if you are under 6'0. Other than that face is what really matters jfl

• +1
Reactions: zubin, Costcosuperstore and NitoRump
You mean that I measure 6'3 but I'm actually 6'4 cus what? I'm slouching? So are all people an inch taller or what
If you’re accurately measuring and ur actually 6’3, then you should be 6’4 with shoes and good posture

What i’m saying is you’re probably shorter cause of inaccurate measurement

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
185-188 is considered short worldwide

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Ay bruh I feel good towering over her and she seems to like it too cus she cant stop mentioning it
Ur gonna cuck ur kids and ruin their lives bro

6’3-6’5 barefoot is optimal for overall quality of life

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
If you’re accurately measuring and ur actually 6’3, then you should be 6’4 with shoes and good posture

What i’m saying is you’re probably shorter cause of inaccurate measurement
Oh yeah I'm obviously 6'4 in shoes. I'm not sure how that's relevant tho cus everyone wears shoes

Cope. 6'3-6'4 is ideal golden range. Sounds nice too. 6'5+ to appeal to height chasing foids( usually femlet discgraces that are trying to make up for their shit genetics )

do u think she'll date u if ur 5'9
5'9 yes probably cus she literally told me my face is a blessing so its not like height is all I got. But not if I was like 5'5-5'7 or below no probably not

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
So long as I'm happy idc tbh
Thats so brutal jesus christ

Please dont have children they’re gonna end up on forums like these cause of their manlet genes

Then their mom will lie to them saying “girls dont care about height” even tho her husband is 6’3

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Thats so brutal jesus christ

Please dont have children they’re gonna end up on forums like these cause of their manlet genes

Then their mom will lie to them saying “girls dont care about height” even tho her husband is 6’3
Nah she's actually kinda blackpilled lmfao. Makes fun of fat, short and ugly people with me. But yeah I mean I'm 18 so I'm not planning on having kids anytime soon. Who knows what kinda drugs and procedures exist a decade or two from now. At least my son will have a GL face

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff
Nah she's actually kinda blackpilled lmfao. Makes fun of fat, short and ugly people with me. But yeah I mean I'm 18 so I'm not planning on having kids anytime soon. Who knows what kinda drugs and procedures exist a decade or two from now. At least my son will have a GL face
What do u look like

Also brutal blackpilled mom imagine having a son knowing hes a manlet and that his lifes over

Get a girl who is 6 foot then you get basketball players as kids who will fund your retirement

What do u look like

Also brutal blackpilled mom imagine having a son knowing hes a manlet and that his lifes over
I've got brown wavy hair, light brown eyes, button nose, almond eyes, slim but not narrow face, full lips, prominent cheekbones and good forward growth. Flaws would be some asymmetry, not quite enough chin projection, big forehead (covered by hair)

nigga thats rape you cant fuck that lil ahh dog

Im Sure Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

you would benefit by having taller offspring

you would benefit by having taller offspring
honestly don't care. i'd rather have my girl be more into me, make stuff easier for me and me feeling better being with her than my kids being a bit taller. thats their problem

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
honestly don't care. i'd rather have my girl be more into me, make stuff easier for me and me feeling better being with her than my kids being a bit taller. thats their problem
you can find a 5'7 girl thats treats you the same if not better.
These guys are right don't doom your kids lives bro.

you can find a 5'7 girl thats treats you the same if not better.
These guys are right don't doom your kids lives bro.
She's my exact type physically plus her personality is top tier. Been with 0 guys before, two parent household, never uses phone on dates, literally voluntarily gave me her phone password to show her loyalty, has never had alcohol or any drug before etc plus she's actually fun to be with, kind and supportive.

Yeah my kid might not be 6ft but maybe I won't even get a son. However at least they'll have a good mother if it gets to that point.