If you think you NEED more 6 foot of height (barefoot) you are coping

NitoRump

NitoRump

Bronze
Sorry kiddos, but if you think you realistically need more than 6 foot of height to slay you are compensating for your shitty face.
6'1 to 6'3 is Ideal range though, at that point you can build a physique without the use of roids and achieve a lean aesthetic peak female gaze body.
What is also not talked about enough here is FRAME.
After 6 foot its FRAME that makes you or breaks you.
6'1 with wide frame and V taper is 1000% more appealing than tall narrow shouldered 6'5 lanket
You people just think about who would "mog" in random scenarios in your head.
While a taller guy stands out more, its not nessecarily in a sexual way you fools.
At 6'4+ roids are absolutely mandatory to achieve a respectable aesthetic physique anyway, so good luck with blasting and cruising roids in your early twenties or worse earlier and aging 10 years in 2.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and bululu_87
6'2" to 6'4", with good frame, is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, 5.5psl and NitoRump
6'2" to 6'4", with good frame, is ideal.
Anything after 6 foot with good frame is ideal tbh. The more height the better in theory but your frame takes a hit the taller you get

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and bululu_87
Anything after 6 foot with good frame is ideal tbh. The more height the better in theory but your frame takes a hit the taller you get
I would argue that every inch after 6'4" will start making you look freaky, regardless of frame.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, bululu_87 and NitoRump
Sorry kiddos, but if you think you realistically need more than 6 foot of height to slay you are compensating for your shitty face.
6'1 to 6'3 is Ideal range though, at that point you can build a physique without the use of roids and achieve a lean aesthetic peak female gaze body.
What is also not talked about enough here is FRAME.
After 6 foot its FRAME that makes you or breaks you.
6'1 with wide frame and V taper is 1000% more appealing than tall narrow shouldered 6'5 lanket
You people just think about who would "mog" in random scenarios in your head.
While a taller guy stands out more, its not nessecarily in a sexual way you fools.
At 6'4+ roids are absolutely mandatory to achieve a respectable aesthetic physique anyway, so good luck with blasting and cruising roids in your early twenties or worse earlier and aging 10 years in 2.
Of course you don't NEED to be above 6ft to slay. But you'll benefit from it. Especially once you get into that tall range you'll benefit even more from every inch. Being 5'9 or 5'10 is kinda whatever. But being 6ft vs 6'1 is a big deal etc. I'm 6'3 and would still wanna be taller.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Of course you don't NEED to be above 6ft to slay. But you'll benefit from it. Especially once you get into that tall range you'll benefit even more from every inch. Being 5'9 or 5'10 is kinda whatever. But being 6ft vs 6'1 is a big deal etc. I'm 6'3 and would still wanna be taller.
you benefit only if you need to compensate for face.
The taller you are the higher the chance of your face being more fucked up, out of proportions, assymmetrical, shit harmony etc.
That's why I said 6'1 to 6'3 is perfect.
Its all about face and frame then

• +1
you benefit only if you need to compensate for face.
The taller you are the higher the chance of your face being more fucked up, out of proportions, assymmetrical, shit harmony etc.
That's why I said 6'1 to 6'3 is perfect.
Its all about face and frame then
No. You always benefit from it up until a certain height. Maybe like 6'4/6'6 or something around there. Being 7ft vs 6'10 is obviously not better, but being 6'4 instead of 6'1 definitely is. Height can compensate for your face tho you're right about that. But even good looking guys look better taller.

• +1
No. You always benefit from it up until a certain height. Maybe like 6'4/6'6 or something around there. Being 7ft vs 6'10 is obviously not better, but being 6'4 instead of 6'1 definitely is. Height can compensate for your face tho you're right about that. But even good looking guys look better taller.
Mostly true but as I said a Chad faced 6 foot guy would mostly like not have Chad status face at 6'5.
As I said the taller the more chance of your face to be fucked up with shit harmony and assymmetries.
There are very rare genetic outliers but very very rare.
Most Chad faced guys are not taller than 6'2/6'3

• +1
Mostly true but as I said a Chad faced 6 foot guy would mostly like not have Chad status face at 6'5.
As I said the taller the more chance of your face to be fucked up with shit harmony and assymmetries.
There are very rare genetic outliers but very very rare.
Most Chad faced guys are not taller than 6'2/6'3
I'm not sure where you're getting this from.
Yes I agree that most chads arent 6'5. But I think that's more likely because most people in general aren't 6'5. Height becomes exponentially rarer the taller you get.

• +1
MFs out here telling eachother why their height is ideal

• +1
What about tall wide framed chadlites?they dont exist?