why height doesnt actually matter as much as you think

Despite the myths of height being important by the women on social media it actually doesnt matter as much as you think , if your a chad or normie being tall might give you a few extra points in terms of attractiveness but if your a sub5 it probably wont really matter as much even as a normie it can still be difficult to get women despite being tall due to standards rising interms of looks. me personally im 6'1 and im a sub5 im not exactly deformed but im pretty ugly and women absolutely hate me and i have never had a relationship , same thing goes for my 6'4 friend whos a sub5 but slightly worse than me women are disgusted by him and avoid him at all costs . my chad 5'6 and 5'8 friends have always managed to get girls despite their height and have dated more than 10 women and dont even need charisma , women just gravitate towards them and they basically take all the women. face is more important than height by a mile and height probably wont save you if your a sub5 instead you should try and get a better face instead of focusing on height .if your a sub5 and trying to attract women , you might want to consider working out to get a slimmer face and consider surgery if things are really bad , if your a normie and you got height it might help a bit but focus more on your face than your actual height . (this all also depends in which country you live in , if the women in your country are really tall you might have a few problems but usually you get along fine if you have a good face)
You can just go ogre mode at that point. Stfu and shoot up nerd

Your tall asf ethnic friends are KHHV meanwhile there are countless white manlets who slay for example @ElTruecel
bruv my friends arent even ethnic 💀

Water is wet bro. All the women who say "TALL AND UGLY" refer to 6'5 HTN over for 6'1cels. OK jokes aside we tend to think in 1s and 0s for everything. If I ask u what is ur preferred height on a girl was what would be ur answer. Some will say anything from 5'1-5'9. Others will have a preference for shorter stockier thicker girls, the 5'2 bigbooty latina thing. Some like me would be more into taller girls and say 5'8 is the ideal height for a woman, it is def very very nuanced. A niche of men is actually into 6'+ goth girls. This applies to everything. We tend to find one size fits all for everything but it isnt like that. We have many preferences that are genetic.