why height doesnt actually matter as much as you think

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , ugly ass sub5
Despite the myths of height being important by the women on social media it actually doesnt matter as much as you think , if your a chad or normie being tall might give you a few extra points in terms of attractiveness but if your a sub5 it probably wont really matter as much even as a normie it can still be difficult to get women despite being tall due to standards rising interms of looks. me personally im 6'1 and im a sub5 im not exactly deformed but im pretty ugly and women absolutely hate me and i have never had a relationship , same thing goes for my 6'4 friend whos a sub5 but slightly worse than me women are disgusted by him and avoid him at all costs . my chad 5'6 and 5'8 friends have always managed to get girls despite their height and have dated more than 10 women and dont even need charisma , women just gravitate towards them and they basically take all the women. face is more important than height by a mile and height probably wont save you if your a sub5 instead you should try and get a better face instead of focusing on height .if your a sub5 and trying to attract women , you might want to consider working out to get a slimmer face and consider surgery if things are really bad , if your a normie and you got height it might help a bit but focus more on your face than your actual height . (this all also depends in which country you live in , if the women in your country are really tall you might have a few problems but usually you get along fine if you have a good face)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, rubberduck, Debetro and 10 others
Same old tired cope. LL or death

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, 5’6 Darktriad, freshd2k123 and 17 others
Same old tired cope. LL or death
not really a cope tbh , face matters more than height leg extensions wont help if your a sub5 might help if your a normie or chad

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Despite the myths of height being important by the women on social media it actually doesnt matter as much as you think , if your a chad or normie being tall might give you a few extra points in terms of attractiveness but if your a sub5 it probably wont really matter as much even as a normie it can still be difficult to get women despite being tall due to standards rising interms of looks. me personally im 6'1 and im a sub5 im not exactly deformed but im pretty ugly and women absolutely hate me and i have never had a relationship , same thing goes for my 6'4 friend whos a sub5 but slightly worse than me women are disgusted by him and avoid him at all costs . my chad 5'6 and 5'8 friends have always managed to get girls despite their height and have dated more than 10 women and dont even need charisma , women just gravitate towards them and they basically take all the women. face is more important than height by a mile and height probably wont save you if your a sub5 instead you should try and get a better face instead of focusing on height .if your a sub5 and trying to attract women , you might want to consider working out to get a slimmer face and consider surgery if things are really bad , if your a normie and you got height it might help a bit but focus more on your face than your actual height . (this all also depends in which country you live in , if the women in your country are really tall you might have a few problems but usually you get along fine if you have a good face)
6'1 is dead average, bozo. Of course, it's not going to carry you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Miniskull, JoshuaAccept and 9 others
6'1 is dead average, bozo. Of course, it's not going to carry you.
i have friends who are taller(6'4 and 6'8) than me by alot and they dont get any hoes either

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i have friends who are taller(6'4 and 6'8) than me by alot and they dont get any hoes either
They must look like ogres to not get any girls at that height bro :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Height doesn't matter that much, as long as you aren't hilariously shorter than majority of the guys in your area. Women want men that can protect them from other guys, naturally they would want you to not be shorter than a lot of them.

• +1
they are sub5s they are like 3/10s or lower
Have they gymmaxxed? Honestly if they get ripped and go to a third world country they can get a girl. Saying this as an immigrant myself. The women there aren't super picky about face I've legit seen 2/10 ogres get a wife being like 5'2 lol.

Have they gymmaxxed? Honestly if they get ripped and go to a third world country they can get a girl. Saying this as an immigrant myself. The women there aren't super picky about face I've legit seen 2/10 ogres get a wife being like 5'2 lol.
yeah they have gymmaxxed they tried but shit didnt work for them

You are delusional
Location matters. I've said this many times before. Just because you're from Sacramento/Bihar/Lima, does not invalidate others' experiences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miniskull and Kamui
Location matters. I've said this many times before. Just because you're from Sacramento/Bihar/Lima, does not invalidate others' experiences.
real , if your 6'1 in sweden or netherlands your cooked

• +1
Reactions: nofap and St.TikTokcel
True and guy in your Profile Photo is 6'3

real , if your 6'1 in sweden or netherlands your cooked
6'1 is average height in Netherlands and Sweden. Not bad height, if you have good face you'll be good there

• +1
At 6'1 you're an incel because you're on the spectrum. Your punctuation says it all.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Kamui
Water

Face > all in the end

• +1
Reactions: wsada

Greypiller

6'1​

Once you get past being 6’4 or something you can kinda get a ogre thing going if you’re ugly. About the only thing you could do

Once you get past being 6’4 or something you can kinda get a ogre thing going if you’re ugly. About the only thing you could do
bruv my friend is 6'8 and has never received a crum of female attention:lul: face is almost everything and hes like a 2/10 hes not super deformed but his nose is way too big and his entire face is just straight trash like mine

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
  • +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Mfs will use deformed people as examples and say height doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and okwiwhd
bruv my friend is 6'8 and has never received a crum of female attention:lul: face is almost everything and hes like a 2/10 hes not super deformed but his nose is way too big and his entire face is just straight trash like mine
youre making shit up

youre making shit up
im not lmao, my friend literally is one of the ugliest mfs on earth nobody would want to be w him

Mfs will use deformed people as examples and say height doesnt matter
nigga they arent extremely deformed they are genuinely just really fucking ugly

It's true but who cares about foids, The feeling of heightmogging other men is unparalleled, especially in India jfl just got 2 compliments 15 minutes ago😭

nigga they arent extremely deformed they are genuinely just really fucking ugly
Still bad argument against height even a ltn with good pheno and frame with a full head if hair can still pull talking form experiance

height doesnt matter, dont be a midget and ur fine lol

Water it’s a multiplier for a good face.

• +1
Height is cope. Face is law

Still bad argument against height even a ltn with good pheno and frame with a full head if hair can still pull talking form experiance
Gymaxxed ltn could probably but as a sub5 your cooked

• +1
Reactions: user123456
6/10 6'5 >>>> 8/10 5'7

fucking cope lol

IMG 9950

• +1
if i can choose from being 5"9 with Chad face or being 6"3 with sub5 face i will choose to be 5"9

• +1
lol girls will 9/10 choose average tall guy over gl manlet

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
Race and face >>>>>>> MUH height

Your tall asf ethnic friends are KHHV meanwhile there are countless white manlets who slay for example @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel