Why physique > height if avg height

ZeroTwo

ZeroTwo

Iron
Example: John is an avg male.

Nothing stands out about him but he also isn't ugly.
Think about it logically would John ascend more if he got a Chad physique or Chad height.
Chad physique would be something like this: Wide clavicles, Small waist, with good muscle size.
Chad height would be something like: 6'3-6'4.
Of Course if John could do roids he would choose chad height but let's say that if he picks height, he remains stuck with an avg physique.

Lanklet game can only be ran in teenage years. In college good luck having girls taking you seriously being a lanket.
Maybe in high school height>physique. But after that it's physique>height if within avg height range for your country.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, sudanguy, okwiwhd and 3 others
Good job on the formatting (y)

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ZeroTwo
Think about it logically would John ascend more if he got a Chad physique or Chad height.
Chad physique would be something like this: Wide clavicles, Small waist, with good muscle size.
Of Course if John could do roids he would choose chad height but let's say that if he picks height, he remains stuck with an avg physique.
Lanklet game can only be ran in teenage years. In college good luck having girls taking you seriously being a lanket.
Maybe in high school height>physique. But after that it's physique>height if within avg height range for your country.

• +1
Reactions: ZeroTwo
i wish

• +1
yeah, you can fraud tallish with lifts if average, at least when you're outside, you can't fraud a chad physique

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, okwiwhd and ZeroTwo
Frame > physique ofc. U should specify frame instead of physique

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President, ZeroTwo and MoggsWithBoness

You can change your physique but cant change your height what so ever and that is what matters

• +1

you dont need muscle if your 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Roge, cadee and ZeroTwo
I said there in a world where you can only pick one of the two.
Stay in this world brother fantasies dont matter. Be real. And also if thats the case scenario then also height > physique if you are low bf% and not a lanklet

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, SomaliMax, ZeroTwo and 1 other person
Stay in this world brother fantasies dont matter. Be real. And also if thats the case scenario then also height > physique if you are low bf% and not a lanklet
Your opinion man. I just stated what I thought.

Lanklet 6’4 isnt slaying. However it’s based off frame not muscles
A Chad physique isn't just frame but muscles as well. But frame is the most important part of the Chad physique with muscles being an amplifier. Also if you have a chad physique+frame you can also do fitness modelling and get a status boost through that.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
Lanklet 6’4 isnt slaying. However it’s based off frame not muscles
why do I know a lanklet that 6'3, blonde and looks like a total freak (he is a math genius too, went on country math events and won) fucking tons of girls

this is true and its only his height, I spoke with friends from him and they told me that he said he only slays with his height and that the girls always compliment him for it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ZeroTwo
fit guys are rare lean with muscle most normies are skinny or skinny fat

• +1
Weird logic. Let me explain

“Why height > physique if avg physique”

See. Just turnt it around for ya

• +1
why do I know a lanklet that 6'3, blonde and looks like a total freak (he is a math genius too, went on country math events and won) fucking tons of girls

this is true and its only his height, I spoke with friends from him and they told me that he said he only slays with his height and that the girls always compliment him for it
He is in high school most likely. You also probably are underrating him lookswise. Face>everything else.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
A Chad physique isn't just frame but muscles as well. But frame is the most important part of the Chad physique with muscles being an amplifier. Also if you have a chad physique+frame you can also do fitness modelling and get a status boost through that.
yup.
Because he’s attractive and has a strong appeal to a certain niche
Cope. It’s face

• +1
Weird logic. Let me explain

“Why height > physique if avg physique”

See. Just turnt it around for ya
A good physique turns women way more than long body. Of course if we have wide avg height guy vs tall lanklet, the deciding factor would be face. But when a woman is fingering herself do you think she thinks about long arms and legs or about chisseled abs, wide clavicles etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster and thereallegend
Thx

• +1
He is in high school most likely. You also probably are underrating him lookswise. Face>everything else.
there are chadlet celebs women go crazy over, there no tall ugly celebs women thirst for just because they're tall

Last edited:
  • +1
yup.

Because he’s attractive and has a strong appeal to a certain niche

Cope. It’s face
trust me its not his face
hes a absolute normie no striking features, no out standing hair blonde brows nothing

• +1
trust me its not his face
hes a absolute normie no striking features, no out standing hair blonde brows nothing
You said he is nerdy. He has niche appeal. He probably looks like a dork who is tall some foids find that cute. Also many people underrate personality pill here. 5'10 charismatic, funny, confident chadlite> 6'1 dorky, autistic, HTN.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
there are chadlet celebs women go crazy over, there no tall ugly celebs women thirst over just because they're tall
My mother explained me a few days ago about Tom Cruise being her crush when she was younger. I asked her if she knew about his height. She said she knew he was short and didn't care. I then told her you liked him because he was good looking. She then said no it was because he was funny and confident. I laughed my ass off, when she said that :ROFLMAO:

• +1

I know a Dutch guy who almost 100% fits this description, but physics instead of math and he's 6'0. Weird combination of being very stereotypically nerdy, but also low-inhib and confident. He too gets a lot of women. Sometimes you have weird cases like this which the black pill, or any pill, can't fully explain. Anyway gonna agree with @ZeroTwo, in my experience tall ugly lanklets have no appeal. Height enhances SMV, it doesn't define it like face does.

I know a Dutch guy who almost 100% fits this description, but physics instead of math and he's 6'0. Weird combination of being very stereotypically nerdy, but also low-inhib and confident. He too gets a lot of women. Sometimes you have weird cases like this which the black pill, or any pill, can't fully explain. Anyway gonna agree with @ZeroTwo, in my experience tall ugly lanklets have no appeal. Height enhances SMV, it doesn't define it like face does.

yes they actually seem to be similar
this guy is also somehow low-inhib even though it doesn't make any sense

• +1
You said he is nerdy. He has niche appeal. He probably looks like a dork who is tall some foids find that cute.
You’re probably underrating. There are plenty of decent looking guys who have that kind of dork pheno
Also many people underrate personality pill here. 5'10 charismatic, funny, confident chadlite> 6'1 dorky, autistic, HTN.
Nothing to didnt to do with personality it’s just looks. Looks > height

I call bs

God tier explanation

I disagree. Height is way more important

• +1
I disagree. Height is way more important
188 guy with athletic body > 177 jacked guy but 177 jacked guy > 188 skinny/skinny-fat. Face is the deciding factor on who mogs who tho. Height and body are multipliers.

188 guy with athletic body > 177 jacked guy but 177 jacked guy > 188 skinny/skinny-fat. Face is the deciding factor on who mogs who tho. Height and body are multipliers.
Nah 188 guy mogs 177 guy anytime

just wear black air force 1s with these https://www.tallmenshoes.com/en-pl/products/heightincreaseinsole-ik306

Users who are viewing this thread

Back